PDA

View Full Version : The Fortune Wheel?

kalika8998
08-02-13, 09:44 AM
I need serious help! The wheel never appeared on me! What can I do?!

FrozenTurtle
08-02-13, 09:49 AM
You need to be at least level 20 in order to see the wheel. I took a look at your account and you're ALMOST there! :D

kalika8998
08-02-13, 01:02 PM
Thanks! That explains why I did not see the wheel. And if you want add me kalika8998!

NouraMoh
08-02-13, 01:32 PM
Mr. Turtle you seem like a wiz!
Can you please look at my account and see if you can find my invisible epic Fire ?!!
It's been MONTHS now and support keeps telling me to reinstall which I did for like a dozen time!

picklylily
08-02-13, 02:25 PM
Can you please look at my account and see if you can find my invisible epic Fire ?!!
It's been MONTHS now and support keeps telling me to reinstall which I did for like a dozen time!

Only Fire, Nora? I have so many invisible dragons. I can't seem to breed anything good. Lol ;)

NouraMoh
08-03-13, 02:09 PM
Lol that's funny Lily :)
But seriously I'm missing my Fire!!
I can see it in my album.. Just can't find it anywhere in any of my habitats :/

Btw, Mr Turtle, you're totally ignoring me
And that hurts my delicate feelings :(

scottyhaha
08-03-13, 04:07 PM

Did you send him out looking for gold??

NouraMoh
08-03-13, 04:17 PM
No I got enough gold :)
He just disappeared after an update. I can't remember which one!

doop01
08-03-13, 04:26 PM
No I got enough gold :)
He just disappeared after an update. I can't remember which one!

He's not trapped in 'stable limbo' is he? Wasn't there some problems with the stable a while back?

kooky panda
08-03-13, 05:11 PM
Original question has been answered and now the thread has gone off topic.

For more information on the the wheel see the current thread here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?47723-Spin-the-wheel!&highlight=spin+wheel)

For missing dragons, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.