PDA

View Full Version : Dont know what to do

MMM
01-01-11, 04:49 PM
I have been playing RS for a month and a half now...
I really enjoy cooking the food and decorating my restaurant.
But lately Ive came across this question of whether i should get more gems to expand and make my restaurant a bit more pretty, cause thats the aim of this game.
Im level 46 right now and i feel that what if i get the gems and ok the restaurant looks nice now, now what?
am i really going to have the patient to play till im level 75?
cause the longer you play the faster youll get tired of your decorations and what to update new one, so more money will be spent!
I just dont want to keep spending and spending eventhough it is a great game, but Ive already spent $35 and I think thats enough for one game, not much, but enough for a free app
Is anyone having the same problem and thought that i have?

chromedragon
01-01-11, 06:18 PM
Yeah, I gotta agree with you. This is the first time I decided to spend money on a free app to see if it would improve my enjoyment or enhance the game-play. I've gotta say, I've spent about $20 on gems so far and those gems went so quickly they seemed almost worthless. Frankly, I see no reason to pump more money into this app. Mildly amusing as it is to decorate a 2-D bakery, it sure as hell isn't worth more than $20 considering it has no real point.

Unregistered
01-01-11, 06:29 PM
Yeah, I gotta agree with you. This is the first time I decided to spend money on a free app to see if it would improve my enjoyment or enhance the game-play. I've gotta say, I've spent about $20 on gems so far and those gems went so quickly they seemed almost worthless. Frankly, I see no reason to pump more money into this app. Mildly amusing as it is to decorate a 2-D bakery, it sure as hell isn't worth more than $20 considering it has no real point.

I wish they would make more updates.. i'd like to move the door, instead of having a square as a restaurant choose from various types of designs.. and be able to move my restaurant around... idk just my opinion.