PDA

View Full Version : Am I to late for certain ovens that are still locked

sugawugabear
08-01-13, 06:26 PM
I was wondering I can see the Puebla oven and jazz oven but they are locked by goals I came into to late to accomplish am I going to be able to unlock them?😩

greygull
08-01-13, 06:44 PM
Those goals have expired. If TL re-releases those goals, you will be able to unlock those appliances (and decorations) at that time. However, there has been no announcement when or if any previous goals will be released again.

sugawugabear
08-01-13, 08:29 PM
Oh ok thanks good to know at least I guess ��

tabismffood
08-03-13, 07:21 PM
Why leave them on there if they don't plan on bringing them back? I have only played this for a few weeks and already at level 37 and finished all of the goals so far. I think it would be nice if the new members were able to have those goals and items. Until I saw this post I thought they would come at a later time or higher level. What a tease. lol

TinksThots
08-03-13, 09:48 PM
They have to remain visible so that those who did unlock them will still be able to access them. :)

tabismffood
08-04-13, 12:07 PM
Ok I get it now lol thanks.

SatoSho8082
08-15-13, 05:13 AM
Hi. I have the same problem for both my Ipad 1 & 2. Quite a number of the ovens were unlocked and I couldn't build them, though I can receive oven parts for them.

TinksThots
08-15-13, 05:26 AM
Hi. I have the same problem for both my Ipad 1 & 2. Quite a number of the ovens were unlocked and I couldn't build them, though I can receive oven parts for them.
Did you mean to say 'unlocked' there?

If so: If you tap too close to the hammer icon when you're trying to buy it, you'll get the info popup instead of being able to place it. Tap higher on the little picture and it should work fine.
If not: Please scroll up, the answers are already there. ;-)