PDA

View Full Version : Spring Sofa

ceecee66
08-01-13, 03:47 PM
Hi, can someone confirm whether or not the spring sofa is a prize in the Egg Chest? I'm sure I've read elsewhere on the forum that it is but it isn't listed in the Fashion Master Box thread. I'd just like to know whether its definitely in there or not before I seriously start considering whether or not to start opening boxes:p

aileeniweeni
08-01-13, 04:07 PM
Hi! Yes the Spring Sofa is in the Egg Chest. And you're right, it's not listed in the Master Box thread for some reason. I'll add it in now. If you're IOS, the spring sofa is a 3rd place prize in the egg chest. In Android it displays as a 2nd place prize, but the odds for getting it are actually that of the 3rd place prizes. Here's the thread on the Egg Chest Update (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?48740-Fashion-Story-Weekly-Update-3-27-13-EGG-CHEST)
Just in case you want to look at the prizes. I was lucky and got a spring sofa from that egg chest :D

ceecee66
08-02-13, 02:24 AM
Thank you so much for your reply. Also, please don't think that I was criticising that the sofa wasn't listed in the master box thread, because I appreciate all the hard work you girls do to keep these up to date and I love drooling over all the photos. I really wanted to get the beach sofa from the summer box but had no luck. Hopefully I might have a better chance with this one since its a 3rd place prize, fingers crossed. Now to decide whether I feel lucky or not :cool:
Thanks again for your help :)