PDA

View Full Version : Lazy Stormie

arale_norimaki
08-01-13, 09:59 AM
So, Stormie is supposed to work as some kind of showkingdom* for us to see new stuff, isn't it?

YET, there is no glimmertrove, no jeweler, no dragon and, since Stormie hasn't expanded to Sabina yet, no manti to see.

Come on Stormie, "play" a little and get some new stuff!!

* I don't mean to hide information about it, I know Stormie also accepts our requests in a timely manner

[S8] Elsa
08-01-13, 10:01 AM
Stormie's boards are kept generally small so that players with lower end devices can visit him.

arale_norimaki
08-01-13, 10:09 AM
Thanks PonyRoar, I forgot to mention it but am aware of that. That is the reason why I didn't suggest Stormie should expand to areas such as the Magic Garden, the Tablet or the Roost. I should have realized it was impossible to get manti, my bad.

However, I do think some of the old Valetine decorations (trees, flowers) could be replaced by a jeweler, glimmertrove and dragon. These three items have been released in the last two months and Stormie would only need to clear 6 squares to place them.

catcrack
08-02-13, 08:24 AM
You might be expecting too much from a neighbor with zero social hearts.

CottageRose
08-02-13, 09:48 AM
You might be expecting too much from a neighbor with zero social hearts.

Too funny! But I have to admit I'm not focused on the hearts anymore either. I have an abundance of neighbors, and I only visit back the ones who visit me. I don't have time to visit 200 neighbors, most of which don't come by very often or at all.

It would be really nice if the neighbors list had a date they were last on, so it would be easier to ID those who aren't playing any more.