PDA

View Full Version : New Changes to Newspaper

esmerelda35
08-01-13, 09:20 AM
There is a thread in the "discussions" forum for Farm Story 2 about the newspaper, and people are posting comments about the recent change to make the newspaper a lot longer, but only show neighbours. The feedback is all negative.
I have also read this on numerous people's walls who obviously have not had the opportunity to come on these forums and post (or don't know how/don't know about it).
Anyways, I thought I would open up the topic here under the feedback section, in case Team Lava are not looking at the discussions section, as the overwhelming feedback both on here and on everyone's walls is that NO-ONE likes the new change.
Additionally - many people are finding it is crashing and they can't either access the newspaper now, or if they can access it, they can't change pages or buy from it without it crashing.
THere is no point having the newspaper just have our neighbours when we can browse through their shops via the side shop. The newspapaer was a great way to get to see what those out in the community who aren't yoru neighbours are selling, and the ability to click through to their farms to see what else they have for sale in their shop, visit their farm for hearts, etc.
The other feedback is that most people are seeing a lot of the same thing in the newspaper - i.e. all eggs, cocoa and spinach juice for example.
Thanks!

BlueCanary
08-03-13, 07:43 PM
Thank you for changing the newspaper back! :)