PDA

View Full Version : Customers

evilangel210
07-31-13, 07:27 PM
So I've been reading this forum and everyone is saying that only 28 customers can be on your bakery at once? .... So would it safe to say I should only have 28 tables and chairs in my bakery ? And save the extra room for more counters and anything else?

kooky panda
07-31-13, 07:43 PM
Correct. Also if you limit the number of chairs and keep them close to the door and hostess podium, then you customers will be able to sit faster and leave faster so more customers can come in. This should help increase your sales.

TinksThots
08-03-13, 07:14 PM
So I've been reading this forum and everyone is saying that only 28 customers can be on your bakery at once? .... So would it safe to say I should only have 28 tables and chairs in my bakery ? And save the extra room for more counters and anything else?
Chairs, yes. Tables, well, that depends on your tipping practices: How often do you collect? If you're constantly full, you might want to throw a few more in there. Browse other bakeries, see how people use tables as filler, decor, edging, anywhere they can to collect more tips, and to prevent their nbrs from finding them 'full'. You only need as many counters as you have different types of food, so if you have extra space after that, squeeze tables in there instead. ;-)