PDA

View Full Version : How do you sell wallpaper and flooring in restraint city?

Unregistered
01-01-11, 03:07 PM
I was customizing my restaurant and I had brought some expensive wallpaper for it and I was hoping to sell it and get the money back for it and buy a different colored wallpaper but I can't seem to find a way to sell it, with over items like tables and chairs you can simply tap on them and up pops he sell button but with wallpaper and flooring you can't, is it impossible to do this or is there a way ? Please help, I need to know this because It is really frustrating !!

Unregistered
01-13-11, 07:13 PM
i need help with this also

Unregistered
01-13-11, 07:15 PM
Sorry guys, but you cant sell walls or floors. You will just have to either use them or keep them in your inventoy.

Unregistered
01-14-11, 05:58 PM
if such items can't be sold, at least placed a note so players exercise caution before purchasing walls/tiles. upon customisation of my restaurant, i probably would never need those walls/ tiles.

Cozy Cafe
01-14-11, 06:06 PM
Does anyone know how to turn off the pop up messages that show up on my ipad when I am not plying the game??

FlameyHawk
01-14-11, 10:07 PM
To turn it off just go into settings then go to push notifictations then turn it off.

Piggymiggy232
03-14-11, 05:21 PM
Sorry guys, but you cant sell walls or floors. You will just have to either use them or keep them in your inventoy.

Yeah I know that. Teamlava thinks they are done!!! They are not!!!! Someone please email them to start on updates ASAP. Thank u for the support!!

ducksloveme