PDA

View Full Version : My requests say sent but dont go through

klganno7
07-31-13, 04:04 PM
I send requests for permits, purple cushion... Etc to build my wallaroo and somali cat and my friends (in real life) and virtual NEVER receive them, so building these pets is impossible. I spend a lot of time visiting neighbors and playing and gifting and i get nothing in return :(. i am not the kind of person to complain on a forum but i have no idea what to do!

ButterPanda
08-01-13, 09:44 AM
With the gifting feature you can receive and accept a maximum of 20 gifts each day. Pending gifts count as a received gift and will count towards your daily maximum. Declining pending gifts will free up space to receive more gifts if you are still under the limit. If your neighbor attempts to send you a gift before you are able to decline pending gifts, they will receive an error message stating you have already received the maximum amount of gifts for the day. Your neighbors will have to attempt to send the gift again after you have declined pending gifts to free up space. Sending gifts to your neighbors are free and will not remove any items from your game. You can send a gift to all of your neighbors, as long as they have not reached the daily limit.