PDA

View Full Version : Is my game now safe?

agnosticpenguin
07-31-13, 03:58 PM
Ok so the other day i was getting the hanging loading screen and emailed support and there was no way to recover my account, well luckily today it just started to work so i took the opportunity to make an account within the game.

I was wondering does this now sync my game and make it safe from complete deletion for the future?
And why isn't this game connected to gamecenter which would help this game stay intact.

I hope i can get a reply, thank you.

[S8] Elsa
07-31-13, 11:31 PM
Glad to hear that you are no longer experiencing being stuck at the splash screen. I checked out your ticket, it doesn't sound like you needed to recover your account. The account wasn't missing, you just weren't able to log in.

Your game progress is saved on our servers and it's safe to continue playing. If you experience any further technical difficulties, please let us know.

agnosticpenguin
08-01-13, 12:08 AM
Glad to hear that you are no longer experiencing being stuck at the splash screen. I checked out your ticket, it doesn't sound like you needed to recover your account. The account wasn't missing, you just weren't able to log in.

Your game progress is saved on our servers and it's safe to continue playing. If you experience any further technical difficulties, please let us know.

Thank you so much for the reply and love the game and looking forward to future updates, hope this one is a huge success :)