PDA

View Full Version : This is crazy, dragon story is too glitchy for me to play

ricentoast
07-31-13, 02:43 PM
I started a few days ago playing Dragon Story, my son plays it and I have purchased gold and dragons for him but I'm worried I shouldn't have, he is 6 and might not have noticed all the things I see going wrong.
I place a farm, it takes the silver, then it says processing and poof the farm is gone. I spend silver to expand my area, it takes the silver, the processing icon comes up and poof, silver is gone and its no longer expanding.these things are happening constantly, it's no wonder I can't get anywhere. I put in a ticket days ago but it has not even been looked at yet or assigned to anyone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail, I play on my iPad...anyone else have this issue or know what to do? storm8 seems to not be bothering with their clientele at all so I'm getting zero help there.

igames4me
07-31-13, 03:09 PM
It should be smooth on iPad .... Maybe it's your Internet connection

greygull
07-31-13, 03:18 PM
Do you close out everything before you start playing? And do you close out DS when you exit? You can also try visiting a neighbor, to make sure the game syncs with the servers.

jlavery1
07-31-13, 05:29 PM
I've had the same issue for a week now on iPhone 5 taking all my coins and whatever I build. Also it will take my level back once in awhile I submit ticket and they tell me it's a syncing issue nothing they can do about everything lost. Sounds like a good way to turn some profit.

4cornered
08-09-13, 06:21 PM
I've had the same issue for a week now on iPhone 5 taking all my coins and whatever I build. Also it will take my level back once in awhile I submit ticket and they tell me it's a syncing issue nothing they can do about everything lost. Sounds like a good way to turn some profit.

Any resolution to this problem yet? I have an iPhone 5 and am in the exact same situation. Frankly, this is enough to make me delete the game.