PDA

View Full Version : Add me, Stew Gift Only

Unregistered
01-01-11, 02:06 PM
It seems like a lot of people only want Stew as a gift on a regular basis as it pays the most $$$. Post your name here if you want to be added as a neighbor and you only gift stew, and only want stew in return. Happy Cooking!

Unregistered
01-01-11, 03:51 PM
It seems like a lot of people only want Stew as a gift on a regular basis as it pays the most $$$. Post your name here if you want to be added as a neighbor and you only gift stew, and only want stew in return. Happy Cooking!

Geez, can we all stop with the whole.. only stew.. cappuccino.. let's not be ungrateful

Unregistered
01-01-11, 05:14 PM
Geez, can we all stop with the whole.. only stew.. cappuccino.. let's not be ungrateful

Uh, it's everyone's right to be "ungrateful". Because it isn't. Helping your neighbors *the best* and expecting the same in return is just logic and, I don't know... less rude? It's etiquette.

Do people like you ever think about *why* other people gift lesser gifts than Stew?

Here's the answer: Because *those* people THINK that gifting people comes out of THEIR OWN POCKET (virtual money in Restaurant Story) so they gift the LESSER gifts so that they don't waste a lot of money (in their eyes). It's the same as those who DON'T tip back or who ONLY tip ONE COIN. They think it comes out of their virtual pocket - IT DOESN'T.

Wake up. People who don't tip back or gift "properly" are BEING SELFISH. But we always have idiots like you who actually DEFEND THEM - because you have no idea why they gift the way they do.

Unregistered
01-01-11, 05:28 PM
Agree, I only ever give stew and prefer to receive it!

Unregistered
01-01-11, 05:50 PM
Uh, it's everyone's right to be "ungrateful". Because it isn't. Helping your neighbors *the best* and expecting the same in return is just logic and, I don't know... less rude? It's etiquette.

Do people like you ever think about *why* other people gift lesser gifts than Stew?

Here's the answer: Because *those* people THINK that gifting people comes out of THEIR OWN POCKET (virtual money in Restaurant Story) so they gift the LESSER gifts so that they don't waste a lot of money (in their eyes). It's the same as those who DON'T tip back or who ONLY tip ONE COIN. They think it comes out of their virtual pocket - IT DOESN'T.

Wake up. People who don't tip back or gift "properly" are BEING SELFISH. But we always have idiots like you who actually DEFEND THEM - because you have no idea why they gift the way they do.

and it's people like you who insult everyone and it starts drama.

Unregistered
01-01-11, 06:35 PM
It appears that the person who started the thread was trying to avoid any drama. It looks like the person was simply looking for people that gift the same gifts he/she gives. The fact that the person started a thread for it probably means that he/she was only looking for certain neighbors in the community, and started a separate thread to avoide insulting anyone. If you're not interested in this gifting process, why even weigh in with an opinion. It's really none of your business. Everyone is allowed to play the way they want to play, unless you're buying gems for them :)

Unregistered
01-01-11, 06:37 PM
It appears that the person who started the thread was trying to avoid any drama. It looks like the person was simply looking for people that gift the same gifts he/she gives. The fact that the person started a thread for it probably means that he/she was only looking for certain neighbors in the community, and started a separate thread to avoide insulting anyone. If you're not interested in this gifting process, why even weigh in with an opinion. It's really none of your business. Everyone is allowed to play the way they want to play, unless you're buying gems for them :)

I agree. If you're not interested in this approach, just move on. Why do some people feel the need to reply to a thread that isn't meant for them. The poster was clearly polite in about the way in which they asked for neighbors.
I wish somebody would have done this before I was on level 45. lol

Unregistered
01-01-11, 06:48 PM
I agree. If you're not interested in this approach, just move on. Why do some people feel the need to reply to a thread that isn't meant for them. The poster was clearly polite in about the way in which they asked for neighbors.
I wish somebody would have done this before I was on level 45. lol

ah drama again..

BUT i agree.. I personally like receiving the gifts with the most profit, and i also gift the same thing as well..
BUT there are also people who like to receive the gift with the most profit.. but in return they give me the "crappy" thing.. it upsets me, because they are so greedy! expect the best but give the worst! i try giving the same "crappy" back to them but it's just takes too much time haha but oh well i just gift the best.. i'm a nice person(:

Unregistered
01-01-11, 07:03 PM
i think thread like this is nice. im one of those ignorant ones who is too lazy to check for value. its nice to hv someone telling me what to give :P i know now to give bones for farm, stew for restaurant and what for bakery? :P:P
but please dont say we are selfish just bec we dont give the right gift. have a bigger heart n just think we are a lil lazy in our research n we pressed whichever is the prettiest to give :P n we are teachable.. once we know, we will be giving bones n stew forever :D :D :D or maybe not .. if we think a lil chicken n sandwich r nice for that day :P

Unregistered
01-01-11, 07:10 PM
i think thread like this is nice. im one of those ignorant ones who is too lazy to check for value. its nice to hv someone telling me what to give :P i know now to give bones for farm, stew for restaurant and what for bakery? :P:P
but please dont say we are selfish just bec we dont give the right gift. have a bigger heart n just think we are a lil lazy in our research n we pressed whichever is the prettiest to give :P n we are teachable.. once we know, we will be giving bones n stew forever :D :D :D or maybe not .. if we think a lil chicken n sandwich r nice for that day :P

haha i like gifting different things every day. but i gift mostly things with bigger profits..
but CAPPUCCINO for bakery story (;

Unregistered
01-01-11, 07:12 PM
Cappuccino is the best for bakery story. Why aren't people posting ID's? Now everyone who wants to partake is scared. Lol

Unregistered
01-01-11, 09:22 PM
No offense but I am one of those individuals who gift the most profiting item and want that same item gifted back to me. Every day when accepting gifts I ignore each and every gift that is less than the most profiting. It gets annoying so I tend to delete those who constantly give me, let's say french toast every day creating one less room for someone who is going to gift me stew. That's how I play.

Unregistered
01-01-11, 09:24 PM
Oh, and I would give my storm ID but I already have 200+ neighbors and don't need any more at this time.

Wusashi
01-02-11, 05:34 AM
I gift roast chicken, it yields more money and xp.
and I tip x 6.

Add Wusashi

Unregistered
01-02-11, 08:28 AM
and I tip x 6.

Add Wusashi

If you do the math, roast chicken comes in second after stew.

Stew* 150 servings per gift x 5 coins per plate = 750 coins total per gift

Roast Chicken* 50 servings per gift x 8 coins per plate = 400 coins total per gift

In a given day you can earn a total of 15,000 coins by collecting just stew gifts as opposed to only 8,000 coins by collecting 20 roast chicken gifts.

Unregistered M
01-02-11, 09:39 AM
No offense but I am one of those individuals who gift the most profiting item and want that same item gifted back to me. Every day when accepting gifts I ignore each and every gift that is less than the most profiting. It gets annoying so I tend to delete those who constantly give me, let's say french toast every day creating one less room for someone who is going to gift me stew. That's how I play.

Y would you decline gifts? Thats money waisted for you. I only gift stew and yes im happy when i get it back but if someone gifts me french toast, roast chicken or anything else i use it because even though its not the most profitable it didnt cost me anything and i still make some type of money off of it. you must be one of the ones who doesnt know that if you have more than one of each item it builds up by adding all like items to one counter top. Stop declining gifts and deleting neighbors for no reason. Thats just ungrateful. Oh and my storm Id is 143MeGaN

Unregistered
01-02-11, 11:30 AM
Y would you decline gifts? Thats money waisted for you. I only gift stew and yes im happy when i get it back but if someone gifts me french toast, roast chicken or anything else i use it because even though its not the most profitable it didnt cost me anything and i still make some type of money off of it. you must be one of the ones who doesnt know that if you have more than one of each item it builds up by adding all like items to one counter top. Stop declining gifts and deleting neighbors for no reason. Thats just ungrateful. Oh and my storm Id is 143MeGaN

Your post is rude. That's not "money wasted" for me, in the end it earns me more coins. Declining french toast allows someone else to gift me stew cause there is a 20 gift max limit per day. So if I have 19 stews and 1 French toast when I log in, and I decline ghat 1 french toast and accept the other 19 stews, some other neighbor has a chance to jump in and gift me stew. Get it? I can play however I want, and yielding max profit in this virtual game is how I do it. Why are you hating? It's not "ungrateful" cause it's FREE to gift someone. In fact, its like if someone has access to FREE gift certificatesa and work, i would call it selfish if theyve given you a $10 gift certificate when they couldve given you $50 instead easily. With the same amount of effort and time, they chose to give you the lesser gift, when you gave them the max. That is very selfish.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 11:43 AM
you must be one of the ones who doesnt know that if you have more than one of each item it builds up by adding all like items to one counter top. Stop declining gifts and deleting neighbors for no reason. Thats just ungrateful.

And you must be one of the ones who's unaware that it's a 20 gift cap on items you accept, not receive. Stop telling others how they should play their own game. That's just bossy and weird.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 01:52 PM
Well now that I know the value of the gifts.... How do you unlock the best ones?

Unregistered
01-02-11, 02:22 PM
and I tip x 6.

Add Wusashi

As already spelled out, stew is the most valuable gift. Also there are no experience points attached to gifts.

Unregistered M
01-02-11, 02:49 PM
Your post is rude. That's not "money wasted" for me, in the end it earns me more coins. Declining french toast allows someone else to gift me stew cause there is a 20 gift max limit per day. So if I have 19 stews and 1 French toast when I log in, and I decline ghat 1 french toast and accept the other 19 stews, some other neighbor has a chance to jump in and gift me stew. Get it? I can play however I want, and yielding max profit in this virtual game is how I do it. Why are you hating? It's not "ungrateful" cause it's FREE to gift someone. In fact, its like if someone has access to FREE gift certificatesa and work, i would call it selfish if theyve given you a $10 gift certificate when they couldve given you $50 instead easily. With the same amount of effort and time, they chose to give you the lesser gift, when you gave them the max. That is very selfish.

the post was not ment to be rude. that is my opinion. And actually i did know there is a max gift limit but unfortunatly i didnt know that if u decline the gift that u could recieve more. i dnt decline any gift there for thats something that i have learned. For people to come on here and just outright dog people seems to be the trend aparently thats what ive done and i appoligize it was not ment in that way. but in no way am i hating thats what kids do.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 02:50 PM
As already spelled out, stew is the most valuable gift. Also there are no experience points attached to gifts.

So how's the weather?

Unregistered
01-02-11, 02:52 PM
And you must be one of the ones who's unaware that it's a 20 gift cap on items you accept, not receive. Stop telling others how they should play their own game. That's just bossy and weird.

wow and i was rude...kettle. I wasnt telling anyone how to play there game. its called and opinion for a reason. dont be so literal in a GAME!!! anyway refrence my other post please.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 03:26 PM
the post was not ment to be rude. that is my opinion. And actually i did know there is a max gift limit but unfortunatly i didnt know that if u decline the gift that u could recieve more. i dnt decline any gift there for thats something that i have learned. For people to come on here and just outright dog people seems to be the trend aparently thats what ive done and i appoligize it was not ment in that way. but in no way am i hating thats what kids do.

Ok. I see. I just felt attacked given you directly quoted me and I had consciously made an effort not to seem rude in my first post explaining why I do what I do. No big deal. I accept your apology. :) thank you for explaining.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 08:04 AM
There is no "real limit". After you accept each gift (or decline one) the next gift will pop up. Your "inbox" can only hold 20, but the gift stays in the queue and will be added when the gifts are removed to your "gifts accepted page".
Secondly, I do like a mix of gifts but not ridiculous items like French toast or brownies. If I knoow that someone wants stew all the time, I will give them that. I have a neighbor who only wants chicken. I don't know the reason, but that's what he wants. So I always send that to him. I can't remember what everyone wants, so I gift stew a lot. If that's what you want, you will get it from me. No offense taken. There is no reason ppl should have to stop requesting things on the forum and they are not ungrateful. If you do not agree with the post, just move on. No one cares what you think of it. This is for ppl who wish to participate in the OP's idea.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 08:08 AM
There is no "real limit". After you accept each gift (or decline one) the next gift will pop up. Your "inbox" can only hold 20, but the gift stays in the queue and will be added when the gifts are removed to your "gifts accepted page".
Secondly, I do like a mix of gifts but not ridiculous items like French toast or brownies. If I knoow that someone wants stew all the time, I will give them that. I have a neighbor who only wants chicken. I don't know the reason, but that's what he wants. So I always send that to him. I can't remember what everyone wants, so I gift stew a lot. If that's what you want, you will get it from me. No offense taken. There is no reason ppl should have to stop requesting things on the forum and they are not ungrateful. If you do not agree with the post, just move on. No one cares what you think of it. This is for ppl who wish to participate in the OP's idea.

shhhhhhhhh.

Unregistered
01-09-11, 12:49 AM

Yes I agree, I like waffles so I've been giving them out. Apologies, i didnt realise that was stingy or made me seem ungrateful or the other words that have been used to describe us so far. Also, sometimes you dont have the option to give out stew. does anyone know why?

Unregistered
01-09-11, 12:54 AM
Yes I agree, I like waffles so I've been giving them out. Apologies, i didnt realise that was stingy or made me seem ungrateful or the other words that have been used to describe us so far. Also, sometimes you dont have the option to give out stew. does anyone know why?

silly me. i'm going to have concentrate harder to do better at this game i think. if anyone wants to give me stew my id is lediner

Unregistered
01-09-11, 01:13 PM
Many are posting their names, then when you add them, they send the worst gift.
Oh well, some people get joy out of making others miserable. What goes around...