PDA

View Full Version : Catalogs you think may be removed

sanya87
07-31-13, 08:16 AM
i still remember last years big holiday content removal and how i didn't know on time what is going to be removed and that way i had lost a chance to master a lot of those catalogs :( . so now we are like 5 months away from another one probably, so i was wondering what do you guys think, which catalogs are going to be removed by the end of the year? since last year even something not really related to holiday was gone.

i think these are going away for sure cause they were released around holidays:

clownin'around
festive fun
mother earth
rock'n the 4th
romantic at heart
lovely luck
date night
blazing beauty
raving rainbow

but i am also sure that is not all, cause last year i think they took more then 20. what else do you think may be removed? for example i am not sure about victorian and japanese stuff, it's not holiday but it's still kind of special items... if we make one list what is definately going away and what may be gone it can help the players to know on what they should focus if they want to earn every precious gem :D

cherryberry9
07-31-13, 09:40 AM
I think your mostly right, I don't know about raving rainbow though.

andromedablack
07-31-13, 10:31 AM
Oh no date night I love this catalogue! If they're going to remove catalogues will we know earlier?

kiwyro
07-31-13, 11:27 AM
Like 5 or 7 days before but they didnt said what was going to be removed laa year
Tl just post a msgsaying all holiday items were going to be removed.

aileeniweeni
07-31-13, 11:42 AM
hmm Sunday Best was released around easter.
and this isn't probably considered a holiday, but Geek Chic was released around Pi Day. (catalog with the Pi shirt)

kiwyro
07-31-13, 11:46 AM
Ok my notes
Androis have had 3 version this year..
1.carniva.... with clownin around catalog
2.earth day....with mother earth catalog
3.4th of july....with rockin the 4th catalog

Im not sure if raving rainbow goes in the carnival because it wasn't released
With the carnival update.. it was released in the next week after the edition released.
But lets master it so we dont regret later.. lol

For the cinco d mayo we get no new edition but we got the FESTIVE FUN CATALOG.

Now i need a lil help here because im not really sure about the ipods devices
I think they have had two new editions this year
1.st.Patrick s day...with the lovely luck catalog
2.Valentine's day....wth romantic at heart , date night, and blazing beauty please tell me if this is right.

Have ios had more editions?
Do ios had a mother's day edition?

And ist mother's day a holiday?
If so they released the southern belle on mother's day ( check pg 11 )

Also one question is tl going to delete not only catalogs but also decorations and all stuff?

sanya87
07-31-13, 12:31 PM
i was thinking the same about sunday best, so it could be removed.

pastel panache was released along with mother earth, at that time i think we've got spring and earth day stuff together so it is possible that one goes too, but let's hope not.

i play on iphone and i have never found any special edition to download, not even for valentine's... don't know about the other users though.

i am pretty sure decorations will go away too, i think last year they took even what was not released for holidays like tiles in different colors. so i guess dressing rooms like festive, shamrock etc. will be gone too, as well as the counters and racks with those themes.

aileeniweeni
07-31-13, 12:51 PM
i think the Southern Belle catalog was speculated to be related to the Kentucky Derby which happened during May. The tiles in different colors (backlit blue, backlit green, etc), which were removed, were originally released with the World Games Edition.

kiwyro
07-31-13, 01:21 PM
Omg :( i will star to mastes all those catalogs that we think might be removed
Anyway we still have 5 months to December

So what edition ios users get thus year? Anyone know

kiwyro
07-31-13, 03:48 PM
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?18141-Fashion-Story-Inventory-amp-Chart-!

Check the inventory... there's a lot of seasonal catalogs... does seasonal
Means they will be removed

triztriz99
07-31-13, 03:51 PM
i wish we still had the halloween outfits they were realllly cute

aileeniweeni
07-31-13, 04:17 PM
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?18141-Fashion-Story-Inventory-amp-Chart-!

Check the inventory... there's a lot of seasonal catalogs... does seasonal
Means they will be removed

None of the players or player moderators know exactly which catalogs are considered "seasonal" and also whether or not they will be removed. So any of those catalogs marked as seasonal is just a guess. I've already started mastering catalogs that seem like they could be seasonal just in case :)

kiwyro
07-31-13, 04:52 PM
None of the players or player moderators know exactly which catalogs are considered "seasonal" and also whether or not they will be removed. So any of those catalogs marked as seasonal is just a guess. I've already started mastering catalogs that seem like they could be seasonal just in case :)
Yeah me too lol and hv time for the ones that are coming up like Thanksgiving n Christmas
... hey can u type the names of catalogs that u are mastering

aileeniweeni
07-31-13, 05:22 PM
Yeah me too lol and hv time for the ones that are coming up like Thanksgiving n Christmas
... hey can u type the names of catalogs that u are mastering

Sure, but I have no idea which ones are actually seasonal (just an FYI) :)

Mastered:
-Date Night 16 hrs
-Romantic At Heart 18 hrs
-Blazing Beauty 8 hrs
-Moto Mistress 10 hrs
-Clownin' Around 2 hrs
-Raving Rainbow 14 hrs
-Lovely Luck 4 hrs
-Sunday Best 11 hrs
-Pastel Panache 9 hrs
-Mother Earth 2 hrs
-Rock'n the 4th 1 hr

Working on...:
-Geek Chic 12 hrs
-Victorian Ball 15 hrs
-Vintage Chic 11 hrs
-Victorian Swim 12 hrs
-Festive Fun 1 hr
-Southern Belle 6 hrs
-Yellow Sapphire 8 hrs
-Decadent Deco 5 hrs
-Daring Deco 12 hrs
-Modern Geisha 14 hrs
-Beach Beauty 11 hrs
-Seaside Style 9 hrs

i've pretty much been focusing on the newly released catalogs as they come. But i try to master and then move on to the next set. I work on mastering around 10 different catalogs at a time so that my store has variety. So I use 20 slots to place 5 orders of each catalog item (4 items) at one time. I use my leftover 2 slots to order half of a set, then i order the rest of the set afterwards (usually the 11 or 12 hr catalogs). Also most of the ones that I'm "working on" don't really strike me as seasonal, but I just happen to really like those catalogs and would like them in my shop. :) But "Festive Fun" seems like it could be seasonal, and I haven't focused on it because of its short catalog time of 1 hr.

kiwyro
07-31-13, 06:20 PM
Thanks i will concentraite in mastering this year new catalogs...

sanya87
08-01-13, 01:39 AM
i have completely mastered only the short ones, long ones i did to level 2. it seems there is a lot of time to finish all that but with the new catalogs coming all the time, not really. and considering that for what we'll get for haloween, thanksgiving and christmas we will not have too much time, it's good idea to finish the "older" ones before :)

minidemon88
08-01-13, 01:50 AM

I guess it's better to start mastering all these catalogs before they are vanish into thin air. XD And sadly, ios player didn't get any seasonal or special edition up to now yet. The regular version is the most up to date version now for ios player. :(

Gypsy_Cat
08-07-13, 10:32 AM
What about Geisha Glam and Spring Formal? Think they'll be pulled too?

Ic3e
08-07-13, 02:24 PM
What about Geisha Glam and Spring Formal? Think they'll be pulled too?

I wouldn't think so for the Japanese catalogs, they can be worn anytime. There's nothing seasonal about them.

triztriz99
08-07-13, 09:05 PM
Ok my notes
Androis have had 3 version this year..
1.carniva.... with clownin around catalog
2.earth day....with mother earth catalog
3.4th of july....with rockin the 4th catalog

Im not sure if raving rainbow goes in the carnival because it wasn't released
With the carnival update.. it was released in the next week after the edition released.
But lets master it so we dont regret later.. lol

For the cinco d mayo we get no new edition but we got the FESTIVE FUN CATALOG.

Now i need a lil help here because im not really sure about the ipods devices
I think they have had two new editions this year
1.st.Patrick s day...with the lovely luck catalog
2.Valentine's day....wth romantic at heart , date night, and blazing beauty please tell me if this is right.

Have ios had more editions?
Do ios had a mother's day edition?

And ist mother's day a holiday?
If so they released the southern belle on mother's day ( check pg 11 )

Also one question is tl going to delete not only catalogs but also decorations and all stuff?

ios NEEDS GEM OFFERS AND MORE EDITIONS!!!!!!

sapphirecross
08-07-13, 10:30 PM
I hope iOS gets Christmas edition this year and all of last year's clothes that got pulled before we could finish are in it!!!
If we all have Christmas edition, then we have more time on those clothes even if they get pulled out of reg edition.

Far as the catalogs - my list is pretty similar to the one earlier, but I don't think moto mistress and pastel panache are holiday? I also think southern belle and festive fun are likely. The vintage stuff is iffy - it's not a holiday, but it's not clothes you wear year round either, but all of that and the geisha stuff has such long times it takes forever so I hope it doesn't get pulled cuz I'll never finish it lol.

sapphirecross
08-07-13, 10:32 PM
What I'd like to know is if you had to pick one outfit that seems seasonal that should stay what would you pick?

minidemon88
08-08-13, 10:59 AM
Mastering a catalog take a long times for those with just 22 slots. So I do hope this time round, they will be kind enough to inform us earlier or give us more time to master the catalogs before pulling them out. Or better still, provide or give us a list of catalogs that will be pulling out. So that we can focus on these catalogs instead of wild guessing.

It's a heartache to see so many catalogs been pulled out with just a 7 days notice last year. So many gems gone, so little time to master. :(

Jessbeaty
08-11-13, 03:49 PM
I do not agree to remove the clothes because missing levels and there for every taste and style :p

triztriz99
08-11-13, 04:03 PM

ugh none -.- sooo unfair

sapphirecross
08-12-13, 02:22 PM
I do not agree to remove the clothes because missing levels and there for every taste and style :p

Well, there are already so many clothes and we still have months left. I think removing some is good, to make room for new. I can master about 2 outfits a month though, and with up to 4 new ones a month, I am way behind and wish we could get a list. There are 22!!! outfits new this year that I still have to master, and we're only half way through! At 2 per month, if they add nothing else, I'll be finished next year lol!

I have all of the short time stuff, but the long time stuff is ****ing me - I have about a week left on Sunday Best Easter dress. That's the last one for me of all the obvious holidays, now I gotta play guessing game, "what does TL think is a holiday???" Lol, I really really really wish we could get a list. I don't mind them removing cuz if they add one new outfit every week is 52 new clothes - plus everything we already have.

I still would like to see them do seasonal clothes - 1 or 2 outfits that are in game for 3-6 months, that are "in" for that season. Then removed at the end of season, but labeled as such so we all know in advance and have time.

Jessbeaty
08-13-13, 08:41 PM
Well but I nOt agree to remove the clothes! I want more differents clothes styles and levels :) ^^,

Gypsy_Cat
08-23-13, 10:23 AM
So what about the new bikini catalog? Should we add that to the potentially endangered catalog list? lol

kiwyro
08-23-13, 01:53 PM
I don't think so... but i do think the campus class will be gone because its in the
Back to school edition wich will be removed.... luckily android players will keep it if
We stay with the edition. :)

Gypsy_Cat
08-23-13, 07:58 PM
I am really grateful to the original poster for bringing up this subject. Right now, the list of catalogs that we need to master seems to be growing & growing. Even with 4 months to go, I'm worried about not having enough time.

kiwyro
08-24-13, 09:55 AM
Yeah same here.. just try to complete them to lvl 2 if you still hv time left the try to reach the next level

Gypsy_Cat
08-29-13, 07:28 AM
What about Summer Sweetheart, Beach Beauty and Lakeside Lady? I have those on my list too.

kiwyro
08-29-13, 10:15 AM
I dont think so.. they are not holidays... if you check here u will see the catalogs that
Were removed in 2011 and 2012

TL removed ony holiday catalogs and some that were released in special limited
editions... like Valentine's day, st Patrick's day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
Plus they removed the catalogs that were released in the worl games edition..
But this year we really dont know what Tl will removed but those that you mentioned
I dont think they'll be gone.

Gypsy_Cat
09-09-13, 10:14 AM
I really wish we could get an official list of catalogs that will be removed; I have such high anxiety over this! It makes me so nervous that I might lose out on mastering any of them :(

kiwyro
09-09-13, 10:54 AM
We only have this month of september to master the last holiday catalogs because
October we will get the Halloween catalogs, november we'll have the Thanksgiving
Catalogs and December comes Christmas catalogs so.. try mastering them to lvl 2
First.. we will lose gems anyways cuz its imposible to mastered them all.. i started mastering them
When i saw this thread .. it would've been better if i started in the begining of the year
But now i know for the next year..

Gypsy_Cat
09-09-13, 11:51 AM
The main problem I'm having is that so many people have suggested so many that *could* be removed. Some folks said it would prob just be holiday/specialty catalogs, and others have mentioned ones like Blazing Beauty which, IMO, are not specialty. I just wish I knew specifically which ones to focus on.

kiwyro
09-21-13, 07:45 AM
True im having a hard time deciding wjich ones to master.. now
I dont know if moto mistress have a chance to be removed because it was release
Between feb 12 and 14.

Gypsy_Cat
09-23-13, 10:28 AM
I decided to focus on the clothing first in all of the suggested catalogues then move on to the table items if I have time since there's so, so much more accessories than clothes.

andromedablack
09-28-13, 04:23 AM
So if the catalogues will be removed, the same items in the closet will be removed too... I'm going to buy all the coin items but I wonder if I should buy the Daring dress from Date Night catalogue.. It's pretty but 42 gems.. I don't know...

andromedablack
11-12-13, 03:54 AM
Today a window popped up saying that Halloween content will be removed from store this Friday, 15 November.. That means that the catalogues will be removed as well? I hope not, I have mastered them to level 2 but only one to level 4 and I don't think I have time to make it...: (

natwstrickland
11-12-13, 06:37 AM
Does anyone know if the Halloween catalogues will be removed on Friday.

PinkPixiShop
11-12-13, 09:54 AM
Does anyone know if the Halloween catalogues will be removed on Friday.

I got a message this morning that the Halloween items would be gone on the 15th but I didn't catch whether or not the catalogs would be part of that sweep. Good question and if so ... we better try to master them quickly!

Zee_Zatara
11-12-13, 11:46 AM
In the past, if they said anything like "holiday content will be removed," they removed all the relevant catalogs as well as the other items. So I fully expect the 3 new Halloween catalogs we got this year (plus the 2 older ones) to be gone on the 15th. Except for Fantom Fashion I won't be able master the new ones, I just didn't have the time. :(

minidemon88
11-13-13, 02:53 AM
It's ridiculous how short the notice was. They simply gave us a 3 days notice before they remove them away. Can't imagine what it will be like during the Christmas updates when it's time for them to go. :(

amuletmoon
11-13-13, 11:08 PM
They should get rid of the "holiday" items from months ago instead of the more recent ones. I mean, the 4th of July outfit is still in there. >< I only mastered the Skeleton Soiree because I thought I'd have till January like everyone was saying. :(

andromedablack
11-27-13, 08:19 AM
I think that Campus Class and Autumn Allure will be removed too, as they came in special editions Back to school and Fall catalogue. But normally they could be found in these editions even if they are removed from the game.

Gypsy_Cat
12-18-13, 11:49 AM
I love the new Christmas catalogs, but now feel a lot more pressure to master as much as I can as quickly as I can. I wish we at least had a list and a deadline so we could plan accordingly. The anticipation is really interfering with my enjoyment of the game :(

PinkPixiShop
12-18-13, 11:55 AM
Once I learned seasonal catalogs would be pulled, I started picking and choosing which ones I would even bother with in terms of trying to master before they vanished. If I don't absolutely love it and wouldn't mind looking at it for a long time till it sells out, and if it is going to be gone before I can master it, I don't worry too much about even placing orders. Sure, I am displaying some of the cute Christmas elf looking outfits but I am not letting other items slack to try and master this elf catalog. Nope. If it happens to hit level #2 as I order ... fantastic. If not? I won't lose sleep over it. :cool:

jdelvalle1
12-19-13, 01:49 PM
So lets see, these are 20 I picked most likely to disappear considering what I've heard here, what I've seen as limited/seasonal in Supreme Dynasty's site and looking at the rest of the catalogs released on 2013:

UNDER LV2:
12hr Geek Chic (Pi Day)
11hr Vintage Chic* (idk why but SD's site said limited, anybody have any ideas?)
14h Raving Rainbow* (carnival?)
12hr Victorian Swim* (idk why but SD's site said limited, anybody have any ideas?)
11hr Sunday Best (Easter)

OVER LV2:
Valentine's:
16hr Date night*
18hr Romantic at heart*
8hr Blazing beauty*

St. Patricks:
4hr Lovely Luck*

Easter:
9hr Pastel Panache

10hr Spring Formal

6hr Southern Belle (Kentucky Derby?)

Thanksgiving:
16hr American Native*

Christmas:
9hr Snowflake Beauty*
12hr Retro Christmas*
3hr Santa's Helper*

COMPLETE:
1hr Festive Fun*

Earth Day:
2hrMother Earth*

Carnival:
2hr Clownin' Around*

4th of July:
1hr Rock'n the 4th*

But it's still a hit of miss, considering there are other catalogs that sound seasonal.

THE REST OF 2013 CATALOGS:
Autumn Allure (sounds seasonal)
Elegant Embroidery
Rainy Days (sounds seasonal)
Pretty in Ponte
Rosy Floral
Picnic Party (sounds seasonal)
Summer Sweetheart (sounds seasonal)
Lakeside Lasy (sounds seasonal)
Seaside Style (sounds seasonal)
Lavender Love
Campus Class
Bonfire Beauty (sounds seasonal)
Sporty Adventure
Beach Beauty (sounds seasonal)
Ravishing Raspberry
Modern Geisha
Geisha Glam
Daring Deco
Decadent Deco
Yellow Sapphire
Victorian Ball
Spring Fresh
Moto Mistress
Red carper Swank
Military Maven

What do you guys think?

nky1111
12-19-13, 04:49 PM
i think rainy, rose, rainbow, geek and victorian are to stay. they look like permanent high level additions to the game. there were no catalogs of that high level before. and the newest sheer decadence.
then special editions stuff. Autumn allure, Snowflake beauty (it's not xmas, it's tied to winter catalog edition) and campus class(?)
Xmas stuff MAY go to the xmas edition afterwards, but may be not..

jdelvalle1
12-19-13, 09:59 PM
i think rainy, rose, rainbow, geek and victorian are to stay. they look like permanent high level additions to the game. there were no catalogs of that high level before. and the newest sheer decadence.
then special editions stuff. Autumn allure, Snowflake beauty (it's not xmas, it's tied to winter catalog edition) and campus class(?)
Xmas stuff MAY go to the xmas edition afterwards, but may be not..

Good points. And we don't have an xmas edition for ios right now, so....

PinkPixiShop
12-20-13, 09:41 AM
THE REST OF 2013 CATALOGS:
Autumn Allure (sounds seasonal)
Elegant Embroidery
Rainy Days (sounds seasonal)
Pretty in Ponte
Rosy Floral
Picnic Party (sounds seasonal)
Summer Sweetheart (sounds seasonal)
Lakeside Lasy (sounds seasonal)
Seaside Style (sounds seasonal)
Lavender Love
Campus Class
Bonfire Beauty (sounds seasonal)
Sporty Adventure
Beach Beauty (sounds seasonal)
Ravishing Raspberry
Modern Geisha
Geisha Glam
Daring Deco
Decadent Deco
Yellow Sapphire
Victorian Ball
Spring Fresh
Moto Mistress
Red carper Swank
Military Maven

What do you guys think?

I highlighted the catalogs I think will stay for a little longer because they are not really linked to a particular season per se.

jdelvalle1
12-20-13, 09:42 AM
I think the most concerning factor is that some catalogs might be removed even after being mastered and I JUST found out TL removed 2011 content at the beginning of this year, so we can assume they might do the same & remove 2012 content. So we have to worry about 2012 AND 2013 content.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?43936-Fashion-Missing-last-Years-Items

PinkPixiShop
12-20-13, 09:47 AM
I think the most concerning factor is that some catalogs might be removed even after being mastered and I JUST found out TL removed 2011 content at the beginning of this year, so we can assume they might do the same & remove 2012 content. So we have to worry about 2012 AND 2013 content.

LOL ... now the mild panic sets in. I'm still working on a lot of these catalogs!

jdelvalle1
12-20-13, 09:54 AM
lol yeah...& you can't even power master, cause it would take an unbelievable amount of time & money. Ohh well...I've started to get used to the idea that I might not be able to save them all. Better go take a look at the 2012 stuff.

nky1111
12-20-13, 02:47 PM

it mentions "White swan, lady in red, gold sparkle" but they all went to the xmas edition

and what's left there from 2012? snow princess and such stuff? that would be sad to lose..

jdelvalle1
12-20-13, 08:10 PM
Yeah, but IOS doesn't have any other versions. So mastering or not we'll lose 'em. It took me a while to come to that realization, I'm going to master to LV 2, keep a little souvenir in form of a rack of table or items I love & say goodbye.

jojopeanut
12-21-13, 07:44 PM
I'll be sad to see Retro Christmas go. Trying to get lots of dresses made will go perfect with Valentine's I even put them on rose racks. In preparation.

sapphirecross
01-01-14, 09:03 PM
The 2011 Xmas stuff got removed in 2013 cuz it wasn't removed in Jan 2012. TL decided to be nice and let ppl have more time. In 2013 they didn't do that - they removed 2012 Xmas. So while they could remove anything, the situation with prior year removal isn't the same. They can't remove 2012 Xmas cuz they already did. :)

Also it hasn't really been seasonal stuff but holiday and special events like Olympics. That's why southern belle could go, if it was supposed to be for horse racing derby - it would be an event thing. But mostly all seasonal stuff stayed, except stuff that could be holiday related as well. If TL decides to go insane and remove like 30 things then anything could go, but most of the stuff last year ppl did guess almost all of it, was obvious holiday and Olympic stuff.

sapphirecross
01-01-14, 09:07 PM
I'll be sad to see Retro Christmas go. Trying to get lots of dresses made will go perfect with Valentine's I even put them on rose racks. In preparation.

Me too - that is a great set and all the pieces go so well year round with other things. Even the gift box - I have them displayed next to register like a last minute check out extra. Had fun with it.

kattigra11
01-02-14, 04:01 PM
I hope we get to know what will be removed in advance as it is not fair that we are kept in the dark. I really have a few items I would like to buy but I am not sure it it they will be removed. These items including ice couch, dog walker, rain boots display, enchanted mirrors. I am not sure which of these will be removed I hope none.

jojopeanut
01-02-14, 04:33 PM
I hope we get to know what will be removed in advance as it is not fair that we are kept in the dark. I really have a few items I would like to buy but I am not sure it it they will be removed. These items including ice couch, dog walker, rain boots display, enchanted mirrors. I am not sure which of these will be removed I hope none.

I as far as I can remember TL has never gave us a list of things that are going just a short notice last time it was less than a weeks notice. Sorry I do know ice couch has been around sense last 2012 winter season so it might stay, and the enchanted mirror was released long ago with the princess items so it might stay as well, the dog walker seems like summer and rain boots I dunno the thing with TL as stated in other post they tend to purge things out that have nothing to do with any holiday and who knows they might remove this time the ice couch and enchanted mirror. But I wouldn't count on a list of any kind.

kattigra11
01-03-14, 01:37 AM
I as far as I can remember TL has never gave us a list of things that are going just a short notice last time it was less than a weeks notice. Sorry I do know ice couch has been around sense last 2012 winter season so it might stay, and the enchanted mirror was released long ago with the princess items so it might stay as well, the dog walker seems like summer and rain boots I dunno the thing with TL as stated in other post they tend to purge things out that have nothing to do with any holiday and who knows they might remove this time the ice couch and enchanted mirror. But I wouldn't count on a list of any kind.

I have been playing this game since 2011 and I do remember that at one stage TL did provide a list of items they would remove before they did revobe.However you are right as they have not done that last year. It is too much trying to get gems, mastering the xmas catalogue, and deal with your life affairs rrrrrrr.

jojopeanut
01-03-14, 11:45 PM
It's kinda annoying to me just guessing at what they'll remove. I too wish we could keep all the catalogs. For example the Geisha catalogs which have nothing to do with any holiday but if TL decides to take them away I'll be. crushed..lol as I'm relying on them spring to bring out all my decor and displays that match. I invested a lot of gems and some coin in the decor and it just won't be complete without the catalogs. Im now pondering whether or not to start making them and stashing back behind things just in case.

newmoonfashion
01-04-14, 02:20 AM
I am always sad to see catalogues being removed. Not because I haven't mastered them, but because I like to theme or color decorate my shop. I was so sad when the only pink dress (disco) got removed last year. Have now stocked a rack with plenty of them when it was rereleased.
I have so many favorite catalogues, but as Jojo pointed out, the ones I'll miss the most, are the ones conected with displays like geisha and the victorian catalogues. There's no fun in having the displays, if you don't have matching catalogues.
I play iOS, so I don't have different versions of FS to count on...
Wish TL would keep all catalogues and just remove decorations!

juxtaposition
01-04-14, 02:57 AM
Don't know if this will be the same on FS, but this morning in RS on my other account (ios) I had a message that winter content was going on the 7th. Winter, not seasonal... haven't had a message on BS or here in FS but hopefully this winter removal applies to all the games... Maybe the message has gotten through?!

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the warning an all my games.

mjauuuu
01-04-14, 06:29 AM
Don't know if this will be the same on FS, but this morning in RS on my other account (ios) I had a message that winter content was going on the 7th. Winter, not seasonal... haven't had a message on BS or here in FS but hopefully this winter removal applies to all the games... Maybe the message has gotten through?!

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the warning an all my games.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be sure to be on the lookout for any kind of message like that as well.

Gypsy_Cat
01-04-14, 08:31 AM
I got the message today. All holiday content will be removed on Jan 7th. It really really really sucks that we didn't get enough time to master the newest 24 hour Christmas catalog. I've been ordering from it almost everyday since it came out and I've got 33 slots to use. I have only mastered 2 (maybe by tonight 3) of the 4 items in it. It's really unfair :(

kattigra11
01-04-14, 11:09 AM
I hope the winter blue dress and the box will not go as we still in the winter time at least in the UK

jdelvalle1
01-04-14, 02:48 PM
Yeah, same here, except I already started ordering & stashing my favorites, I have a ton of Christmas & Valentines hidden & Geisha stuff I have on display since I bought the performance LTO & have a little Japanese area, thought it was perfect when it came out since my shop's name is Sasayuri's (means lilly :) ) I wish I didn't have to b/c I'm a little cramped on space, but it is what it is. I will be a bit upset, but I'll try not to, this game has the prettiest graphics along with Bakery & Castle & is more fair than those two (fairness wise, Restaurant has the best crew I think, they were the only ones to give notifications). So I'll try to be a bit positive & look forward to what they release this year & from now on I will master holiday stuff first before anything else!

jojopeanut
01-04-14, 03:05 PM
3 days notice.wow!!! I haven't received any messeage. Yet on An.

jewelfang
01-04-14, 04:41 PM
I am on android and also did not get any notice yet of a date things will be removed. I got the normal morning popups about the LTO and stuff,that is all.
I hope they bother to even notify android players, or there are going to be a lot of confused players on the 7th, especially if they pull the New Years catalogue after only 7 days!

andromedablack
01-05-14, 05:34 AM
I'm on Android too and haven't received any notice yet..

cakebaby75
01-05-14, 08:42 AM
I'm on iOs but must have missed the message saying catalog use will be removed on the 7th. I'm not sure which will go? Just winter? I'm no where near mastering the Christmas catalogues yet but I've only stashed outfits where I have the mannequins because I think it's nicer to have the mannequin and the clothes together.

It would be really helpful if TL could give us a list of exactly what's going but I guess all the Christmas decorations will be gone too.

jacksusa
01-05-14, 08:44 PM
Which system do you play on? I'm on ios and haven't seen a message.

I got the message today. All holiday content will be removed on Jan 7th. It really really really sucks that we didn't get enough time to master the newest 24 hour Christmas catalog. I've been ordering from it almost everyday since it came out and I've got 33 slots to use. I have only mastered 2 (maybe by tonight 3) of the 4 items in it. It's really unfair :(

sapphirecross
01-05-14, 09:01 PM
The notice on RS is for winter stuff - they brought back stuff on RS so that's what they are taking out, plus the new stuff presumably. There wasn't old stuff that came back in FS so no notice. There isn't a removal notice yet for 2013 holiday stuff in any of the games I've seen.

sapphirecross
01-05-14, 09:08 PM
The year before last, they gave a lot more time then last year - the fast removal upset so many ppl maybe they are giving more time this year. That would be great! I wouldn't mind losing the Xmas stuff end of Jan, cuz I'll have all the red and gift boxes stocked up for Valentine, and then it can all sell out whenever after that.

sapphirecross
01-05-14, 09:23 PM
I have so many favorite catalogues, but as Jojo pointed out, the ones I'll miss the most, are the ones conected with displays like geisha and the victorian catalogues. There's no fun in having the displays, if you don't have matching catalogues.
I play iOS, so I don't have different versions of FS to count on...
Wish TL would keep all catalogues and just remove decorations!

I agree! I bought the ladies tea when it went on sale to use next year - I REALLY hope none of the Victorian stuff goes or I'm going to just stop buying displays cuz what's the point? I was so mad last year losing the light blue jeans in the st paddy outfit after I bought the denim display. I also really hope the 14 hr rainbow outfit stays, I stopped ordering it when the Halloween stuff started coming out, and with the long order times on so much holiday stuff haven't gotten back to it. It's pretty annoying when they do the one day holiday outfits, especially at Christmas. I got the Halloween one done and was really hoping for nothing longer than 8 hr Christmas stuff.

jojopeanut
01-06-14, 06:53 PM
I wish we could get some official word from TL as to when the removal will happen. And a list would be great to. I suppose no official pop up warning yet in games.

I edited to add IF tomorrow especially for Android IF a new addition or update to original FS comes out at goggle play. DON'T download it until you know for sure. It'll probably have the removed content out taken out of the updated version.

natwstrickland
01-07-14, 11:56 AM
Awesome!! Never received notice. What was even the point of the Playful Christmas catalog that came out just a few weeks. In order to master it, it would have taken me approximately 20 days with nonstop ordering based upon my available slots. Yes I have purchased and accidentally purchased additional slots due to gem traps.

nky1111
01-07-14, 12:40 PM
it's quite possible to get it to level 2 with 22 slots and a little gem-knocking at the end. I wouldn't even try to get even a single item of it to level 4. that would mean abandoning all the other stuff that is also going to disappear.Gosh this time I had to actually go and count all the stuff lol

cakebaby75
01-07-14, 01:02 PM
I usually try and get to level 2 but with the New Year's Eve black dress I'm attempting level 4, almost there! But yes you have to abandon all other catalogues for a couple days :(

kattigra11
01-08-14, 02:40 AM
Hum I am a bit confused when are they moving the xmas catalogue was it the 7? But today is the 8th unless it still 7th in the US. Please I can't wait for TL to get over and done with.

minidemon88
01-08-14, 03:19 AM
So I assumed fashion are safe from the removal? Since it's already 8 Jan here. If they are going to remove, it should already be done but they still haven't remove any seasonal catalogs/items from what I noticed in-game. Only rs got the removal notification and they did removed all the winter items/recipes yesterday night.

Now we just have to look out for any removal notification in-game. More time for us to master seasonal catalogs. Yay! Need to save up more in order to stockpile some Christmas decorations. :(