PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Update 8-1-13 Prism dragon

Pages : 1 [2]

Mani_Sari
08-05-13, 05:17 PM
Tried Angel/Stone, got a super cool 26 hour dragon, wonder what it will be lol.

awsumum
08-05-13, 05:49 PM
Tried Angel/Stone, got a super cool 26 hour dragon, wonder what it will be lol.

Either Pegasus or dawntree :)

lollipop_rp
08-05-13, 06:09 PM
Either Pegasus or dawntree :)

I'd rather have Pegasus (even though I have one)
I can't stand anymore DTs since quetzal

LBXodin123
08-06-13, 03:59 AM
1st try:Stone
2nd try:Light
3rd try:Forest
4th try: Forest
5th try:Stone
6th try:Forest
7th try:Forest
8th try:Turquoise
9th try:Forest
10th try:Golem
11th try:Fuzzy
12th try:Fuzzy
13th try:Fuzzy
14th try:Angel
Total: 2 Stone 5 Forest 1 Light 1 Turquoise 1 Golem 1 Angel 3 Fuzzy No Prism :mad:

sharbuch
08-07-13, 05:12 AM
I have stone but can't get it to epic because of the amount of food to feed it this is rediculous they have to drop the food amount. I haven't gotten anything to epic in so long because of the food amount. Please team lava either give us more farms or less feeds.

aceblade
08-07-13, 05:22 AM
1st try:Stone
2nd try:Light
3rd try:Forest
4th try: Forest
5th try:Stone
6th try:Forest
7th try:Forest
8th try:Turquoise
9th try:Forest
10th try:Golem
11th try:Fuzzy
12th try:Fuzzy
13th try:Fuzzy
14th try:Angel
Total: 2 Stone 5 Forest 1 Light 1 Turquoise 1 Golem 1 Angel 3 Fuzzy No Prism :mad:

In 14 attempts you got a Diamond hybrid!? That's pretty awesome! I understand it's not the one you wanted... but still. That's some great luck!

cedkugedchgd
08-07-13, 09:57 AM
guys, don't you think that TL has maybe mixed up the coin ratings of prism with the ones from phoenix dragon? cause phoenix is only a red/yellow hybrid and earns 4,200 coins per hour at epic stage!!! and prism is a diamond hybrid and only earns 2,819 at epic...

08-07-13, 10:24 AM
guys, don't you think that TL has maybe mixed up the coin ratings of prism with the ones from phoenix dragon? cause phoenix is only a red/yellow hybrid and earns 4,200 coins per hour at epic stage!!! and prism is a diamond hybrid and only earns 2,819 at epic...

Shhhh, don't tell them. One I will get and the other is an ugly stepchild that we are supposed to believe is a pretty diamond hybrid.

danni7788
08-07-13, 10:49 AM
Shhhh, don't tell them. One I will get and the other is an ugly stepchild that we are supposed to believe is a pretty diamond hybrid.

LOL yess! I agree

awsumum
08-10-13, 02:47 AM
Lol! I bet there were a few of us that had similar thoughts about fruitfool! And any number of the uglier "dragons", but we got them anyway :) I'll be trying for prism, but not liking my chances! That darn dragon just won't/can't be bred for me :( which in a perverse kinda way makes me want it more!!

cedkugedchgd
08-11-13, 12:15 AM
hey guys!

since i'm having a really hard time with prism, i'd like to know how many tries it took you to get it aaand if you used gold (if, how many?) to breed it :) thanks!

dotranwumpus
08-11-13, 06:05 AM
Got prism on the first try.
Also got stone on the first try in order to try for prism.

lainy28
08-11-13, 12:02 PM
hey guys!

since i'm having a really hard time with prism, i'd like to know how many tries it took you to get it aaand if you used gold (if, how many?) to breed it :) thanks!

Its been a mare have tried about 30 times. Am going to leave it for now, its making my head hurt and my gold supply!:mad:

cedkugedchgd
08-11-13, 12:26 PM
Its been a mare have tried about 30 times. Am going to leave it for now, its making my head hurt and my gold supply!:mad:

30 times is ok... wanna know my results so far? :(

diamond x stone
fuzzy
mossrock
dawntree
forest
forest
fuzzy
light
forest
forest
pegasus
diamond x mossrock (flint)
forest
forest
forest
stone
stone
fuzzy
light
light
diamond x turquoise (sisyphus)
forest
forest
forest
light
forest
light
dawntree
froest
light
stone
diamond x golem (shale)
fuzzy
forest
forest
!!PAUSE for Ice Age Dragon!!
turquoise
forest
mossrock
stone (cobble) x angel (albin)
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy!
fuzzy!!

and noooow another 8 hrs in the den which means: fuzzy! :(

awsumum
08-11-13, 01:46 PM
Got prism on the first try.
Also got stone on the first try in order to try for prism.

OMG! What did you use? I've been trying for this since it came out, and no luck, lots of fuzzy but no prism :(

Any chance you want to share combo?

Oh, and nice to see your name! Ive heard great things about you but thought I was too late to ever read/reply to a current post!

awsumum
08-11-13, 01:52 PM
30 times is ok... wanna know my results so far? :(

diamond x stone
fuzzy
mossrock
dawntree
forest
forest
fuzzy
light
forest
forest
pegasus
forest
forest
forest
stone
stone
fuzzy
light
light
forest
forest
forest
light
forest
light
dawntree
froest
light
stone
diamond x golem (shale)
fuzzy
forest
forest
!!PAUSE for Ice Age Dragon!!
turquoise
forest
mossrock
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy!
fuzzy!!

and noooow another 8 hrs in the den which means: fuzzy! :(

I'm doing roughly the same, but I've discovered both quetzal and angel have the lowest fails (6 and 9) as opposed to diamond (11) and some of the other diamond hybrids (one was 28 different outcomes)

But I've exhausted my gold supply :(

Has anyone got a different combo? I realise that choices are not many, and most of this is down to just dumb luck, but any help would be greatly appreciated :)

dotranwumpus
08-11-13, 05:48 PM
OMG! What did you use? I've been trying for this since it came out, and no luck, lots of fuzzy but no prism :(

Any chance you want to share combo?

Oh, and nice to see your name! Ive heard great things about you but thought I was too late to ever read/reply to a current post!

I don't like these forums. It's too broad and there are other places that have more of a specialized group of people. Here it's mostly whining about how evil the devs are raising food prices and things along those lines. Also it's not a good place to share tech because there are too many casual players making threads that are less then informed.

My combo was stone and diamond.

awsumum
08-11-13, 07:49 PM
I don't like these forums. It's too broad and there are other places that have more of a specialized group of people. Here it's mostly whining about how evil the devs are raising food prices and things along those lines. Also it's not a good place to share tech because there are too many casual players making threads that are less then informed.

I've met a few players on here that have really brightened up my life :)

Thankyou very much for your combo! You must be one of the lucky ones who got it within a few goes, if not first try, well done!

Oliver118
08-12-13, 01:10 AM
Pity I'll never get the Prism dragon since I have not got either of the components yet:(

cedkugedchgd
08-12-13, 07:54 AM
Pity I'll never get the Prism dragon since I have not got either of the components yet:(

aaaww, everybody gets his diamond sooner or later! :) and stone isn't too hard to breed, so yeah :D also, prism really is not a true beauty so don't feel bad for not having him xD

plus, i just got my 8th fuzzy in a row with angel x stone... not even ONE pegasus or dawntree! and now anpther 8hrs in the den. fuzzy? here i come :b

rainbowbbycakes
08-12-13, 06:16 PM

Congratz on Prism & i have to agree on what you've posted. Hi 5

holly_angel
08-15-13, 03:12 AM
when will this show in the chart here,
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?35073-Dragon-Story-Inventory-Chart-Checklist
do you think?

pribakes
08-19-13, 10:46 PM
Why this one is so difficult ?????
Been trying for so long, any tips for get this dragon?
So far this are my result:

Moosrook 4 x Diamond 10

Light
Fuzzy
Light
Stone
Forest
Stone
Stone
Stone
Pegasus
Forest
Forest
Forest
Pegasus
Forest
Forest
Forest
Fuzzy
Turquoise*
Switch combo diamond 6 x moosrook4
Forest
Pegasus
Switch combo diamond 10x moosrook 4
Moosrook
Switch combo angel9 x moosrook 4
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Switch diamond 10 x Stone 6
Stone
Fuzzy
Torquase*
Forest
Stone
Forest
Stone
Forest
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Forest
Moosrook*
Forest
Stone
Light
Stone
Forest
Pegasus
Forest
Fuzzy*
Forest
Fuzzy
Forest

Now I have to wait till My nest is empty, any ideas how to get this one? I think I gonna give up :(

cedkugedchgd
08-19-13, 11:58 PM
exactly the same with me... my results are similar.

Diamond x Stone
fuzzy
mossrock
dawntree
forest
forest
fuzzy
light
forest
forest
pegasus
forest
forest
forest
stone
stone
fuzzy
light
light
forest
forest
forest
light
forest
light
dawntree
froest
light
stone
diamond x golem (shale)
fuzzy
forest
forest
��PAUSE��
turquoise
forest
mossrock
angel (albin) x stone (cobble)
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
pegasus
fuzzy
fuzzy
diamond (vitrim) x mossrock (cairn)
forest
forest
stone
forest
stone
light
light
forest
forest
light
fuzzy
stone
light
pegasus
angel (troop) x stone (cobble)
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
pegasus
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
pegasus
pegasus
pegasus
fuzzy
fuzzy
quetzal (nym) x stone (cobble)
fuzzy
mossrock
fuzzy
fuzzy
pegasus
pegasus
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
angel (albin) x mossrock (cairn)
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
pegasus
fuzzy
fuzzy
angel
fuzzy
fuzzy
pegasus
pegasus
forest
forest
forest
light
light
pegasus
forest
light
fuzzy
stone
golem
forest
forest
light
fuzzy
fuzzy
turquoise
diamond (vitrim) x turquoise (sisyphus)
fuzzy
light
forest
forest
stone
light
light
forest

diamond (virtrim) x turquoise (rocky)
forest
fuzzy
fuzzy
forest
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
forest
pegasus
light
forest
forest
turquoise
forest
dawntree
light
forest
diamond (prism) x stone (cobble)
fuzzy
forest
turquoise
stone
fuzzy
forest
stone
forest
diamond (prism) x mossrock (cairn)
light
forest
diamond (pavillion) x mossrock (cairn)
forest
forest
light
fuzzy
forest
light
fuzzy
20hrs...

08-20-13, 04:00 AM
I got an angel fail trying for this yesterday. Yay me! Not. I don't have any place to put it and I don't like eggs just chilling in my nests.

dragon1fighter
08-20-13, 05:02 AM
I want prism but I need stone first I can't get it I tried few times

Congratz on Prism & i have to agree on what you've posted. Hi 5

Then why post here

dragon1fighter
08-20-13, 05:03 AM
I got an angel fail trying for this yesterday. Yay me! Not. I don't have any place to put it and I don't like eggs just chilling in my nests.

You so lucky I want angel too

08-20-13, 05:51 AM
You so lucky I want angel too

I'd happily give it to you. I have two already and will need to sell another habitat to buy a light one, to put it anywhere. Boo!

cedkugedchgd
08-20-13, 06:03 AM
well i got 3 freaking angels whole trying for prism!!!!

dragon1fighter
08-20-13, 06:17 AM
I'd happily give it to you. I have two already and will need to sell another habitat to buy a light one, to put it anywhere. Boo!

That would be cool if you could :)

well i got 3 freaking angels whole trying for prism!!!!

Your too lucky too

Shylore
08-20-13, 07:24 AM
I truely love this dragon. I've just gotten so few times to try for it. So much new content coming out constantly and most of it very rare or ultra rare it's near impossible to keep up. Unless could have and afford two or three breeding nests. But someday I hope to get this one.

pribakes
08-20-13, 05:24 PM
exactly the same with me... my results are similar.

Diamond x Stone
fuzzy
mossrock
dawntree
forest
forest
fuzzy
light
forest
forest
pegasus
forest
forest
forest
stone
stone
fuzzy
light
light
forest
forest
forest
light
forest
light
dawntree
froest
light
stone
diamond x golem (shale)
fuzzy
forest
forest
��PAUSE��
turquoise
forest
mossrock
angel (albin) x stone (cobble)
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
pegasus
fuzzy
fuzzy
forest
forest
stone
forest
stone
light
light
forest
forest
light
fuzzy
stone
light
pegasus
angel (troop) x stone (cobble)
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
pegasus
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
pegasus
pegasus
pegasus
fuzzy
fuzzy
quetzal (nym) x stone (cobble)
fuzzy
mossrock
fuzzy
fuzzy
pegasus
pegasus
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
angel (albin) x mossrock (cairn)
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
pegasus
fuzzy
fuzzy
angel
fuzzy
fuzzy
pegasus
pegasus
forest
forest
forest
light
light
pegasus
forest
light
fuzzy
stone
golem
forest
forest
light
fuzzy
fuzzy
turquoise
diamond (vitrim) x turquoise (sisyphus)
fuzzy
light
forest
forest
stone
light
light
forest

diamond (virtrim) x turquoise (rocky)
forest
fuzzy
fuzzy
forest
fuzzy
fuzzy
fuzzy
forest
pegasus
light
forest
forest
turquoise
forest
dawntree
light
forest
diamond (prism) x stone (cobble)
fuzzy
forest
turquoise
stone
fuzzy
forest
stone
forest
diamond (prism) x mossrock (cairn)
light
forest
diamond (pavillion) x mossrock (cairn)
forest
forest
light
fuzzy
forest
light
fuzzy
20hrs...

Another 26 h I think this one is almost impossible, at least for me :(

awsumum
08-23-13, 07:56 PM
I just got prism!! OMG my smile is huge right now :D

I bred angel/stone which I've done about a million times before, but this time it worked!

I was speeding cos I was getting loaded with fuzzys and assumed it would be another fuzzy, I screamed a little when I saw the egg!

I'm sending out good luck vibes, to help everyone else!

awsumum
08-23-13, 08:02 PM
I used quetzal/mossrock. Good luck!

cedkugedchgd
08-23-13, 11:17 PM
awwww congrats, awsumum! :D this is getting me more motivation to try for prism again but at the same time it makes me super jealous xD

NouraMoh
08-24-13, 12:33 AM
It is a happy day in DS land :)
Congrats my luv, you deserve it more than anybody else I know :)
No offense to everybody else but Ra really seriously kept at it, never gave up, try after try, dozens of Fuzzys but she kept going. I love that about her

I always say don't let the game beat you! Kick it's behind by being stubborn and going after the dragon you want! DS is bound to feel ashamed of your persistent and give it to you!

Again, happy for you my friend, If I could I would have attached a picture of me smiling from ear to ear like an idiot :)

Kisses and hugs

wayneh23
08-24-13, 02:02 AM
I used quetzal/mossrock. Good luck!
But how much gold did you burn through all up, was it more than 3000 was it close to 3000, i only ask because i am down to 6 dragons left and they are all diamond hybrids, would be good to know.

awsumum
08-24-13, 01:02 PM
awwww congrats, awsumum! :D this is getting me more motivation to try for prism again but at the same time it makes me super jealous xD

Thanks hun! :* Nora was my motivation, so I'm happy to do the favour for you!

I've just realised that in one post I put one combo and straight after I put a different combo, don't wana confuse anyone, it was quetzal/mossrock, sorry everyone :(

awsumum
08-24-13, 01:08 PM
It is a happy day in DS land :)
Congrats my luv, you deserve it more than anybody else I know :)
No offense to everybody else but Ra really seriously kept at it, never gave up, try after try, dozens of Fuzzys but she kept going. I love that about her

I always say don't let the game beat you! Kick it's behind by being stubborn and going after the dragon you want! DS is bound to feel ashamed of your persistent and give it to you!

Again, happy for you my friend, If I could I would have attached a picture of me smiling from ear to ear like an idiot :)

Kisses and hugs

Aw, Nora hun, I couldn't have done it without you, you are an inspiration and my motivator! I truly believe that because I had your support/friendship and an occasional hint or two, I got this beastie!

In fact I'd like to say a big thankyou to all those who gave me support and encouragement along the way!

THANK YOU!!

Nora, hun, if I could've taken a picture too, we would've been twins! Big grin, from ear to ear :D
Thanks luv :*

Big kisses and hugs back

awsumum
08-24-13, 01:21 PM
But how much gold did you burn through all up, was it more than 3000 was it close to 3000, i only ask because i am down to 6 dragons left and they are all diamond hybrids, would be good to know.

OMG! I went through SO much gold with this dragon, don't remember exact amount but I bought every time there was a sale, I bought the largest amount for $80 each time and there were a number of sales while trying for prism. When TL released a new dragon, I'd try til I got it, then go back to prism. If I had to put an amount on it, I'd say about $500 real money, shh don't tell my kids!

I just kept trying and trying etc! I've only bought dragons back when I was a noob (not counting coin bought dragons - fire, water, air etc) just gold bought, ( also not counting midas, treasure, stainglass as you CANT breed them)and I only bought three so out of 145 I've breed 142,

Good luck! Just keep persevering, I honestly thought that I've been missing some little window of opportunity that would allow me to bred prism! Everyone was getting it but me!

But I got stubborn, and I had Dory in my head (just keep swimming, just keep swimming) and wasn't going to let it beat me!

Ok I'm sorry I've rambled! I'm so happy! :)

cedkugedchgd
08-24-13, 01:26 PM
OMG! I went through SO much gold with this dragon, don't remember exact amount but I bought every time there was a sale, I bought the largest amount for $80 each time and there were a number of sales while trying for prism. When TL released a new dragon, I'd try til I got it, then go back to prism. If I had to put an amount on it, I'd say about $500 real money, shh don't tell my kids!

I just kept trying and trying etc! I've only bought dragons back when I was a noob (not counting coin bought dragons - fire, water, air etc) just gold bought, ( also not counting midas, treasure, stainglass as you CANT breed them)and I only bought three so out of 145 I've breed 142,

Good luck! Just keep persevering, I honestly thought that I've been missing some little window of opportunity that would allow me to bred prism! Everyone was getting it but me!

But I got stubborn, and I had Dory in my head (just keep swimming, just keep swimming) and wasn't going to let it beat me!

Ok I'm sorry I've rambled! I'm so happy! :)

this was really nice written! :) ok although i haven't spent money on this yet i've gone through TOO many tries... seriously TOO many! since it was released i only took one break from prism which was trying for jade 3 times but i failed. now i'm back again and got 26hrs. what the hell, i seriously get the feeling like you had before that i have a block on this dragon :( i got 4 angel dragons while trying for prism btw..

cedkugedchgd
08-24-13, 01:30 PM
ohh and i'd also like to know how many tries it took with your final combo, thanks! :)

awsumum
08-24-13, 01:37 PM
ohh and i'd also like to know how many tries it took with your final combo, thanks! :)

Ok, don't hate me, but 1 go

I couldn't believe it!! I'd tried this combo before, and nothing but I was back around to changing combos and threw them in and got ANOTHER 8 hrs, and just thought ok, I'll have 4 nests of fuzzys and then I'll laugh, cos I'm not going to let a game beat me! And I sped it and when it landed on the nest I screamed!

Yeah, I know so very girly, but it was a shock after expecting fuzzy again! It was almost like I didn't believe it was prism til I'd evolved it a few times!

I was trying angel/stone or turquoise or mossrock or golem as it only has 6-7 fails and also quetzal/stone or mossrock or turquoise or golem as it only has 5 fails, but be prepared for A LOT of fuzzy

Fingers and toes crossed for you

cedkugedchgd
08-24-13, 01:48 PM
Ok, don't hate me, but 1 go

I couldn't believe it!! I'd tried this combo before, and nothing but I was back around to changing combos and threw them in and got ANOTHER 8 hrs, and just thought ok, I'll have 4 nests of fuzzys and then I'll laugh, cos I'm not going to let a game beat me! And I sped it and when it landed on the nest I screamed!

Yeah, I know so very girly, but it was a shock after expecting fuzzy again! It was almost like I didn't believe it was prism til I'd evolved it a few times!

I was trying angel/stone or turquoise or mossrock or golem as it only has 6-7 fails and also quetzal/stone or mossrock or turquoise or golem as it only has 5 fails, but be prepared for A LOT of fuzzy

Fingers and toes crossed for you

ONE?! ... ok that's... nice for you -.-

kidding :D of course im happy for you but believe me that i can also be really jealous xD

i also already tried every single combo possible but no succes yet. i hope i'll soon become a lucky pumpkin just like you :( by the way today i've already seen 3 neighbours using your combo! :D well, i'm being special cause i'm using quetzal and TURQUOISE :b

thanks for the good luck wishes, apprechiate it! :)

awsumum
08-24-13, 01:58 PM

kidding :D of course im happy for you but believe me that i can also be really jealous xD

i also already tried every single combo possible but no succes yet. i hope i'll soon become a lucky pumpkin just like you :( by the way today i've already seen 3 neighbours using your combo! :D well, i'm being special cause i'm using quetzal and TURQUOISE :b

Aw! Thankyou :) I don't mind sharing combos, I just want everyone to know this will not be as easy as icecrown!

awsumum
08-24-13, 02:02 PM

Sorry I think I may have led you astray! I had tried that combo MANY times before, with no success, but it was the first try of THAT day. Does that make sense? I stayed away from adding another hybrid like Helios or anything as it had 25 fails and Anubis had 28? I think

But I had tried quetzal/stone etc before, LOTS of times, it was my first go of that combo for that day!

Sorry for confusion!

cedkugedchgd
08-24-13, 02:07 PM
Sorry I think I may have led you astray! I had tried that combo MANY times before, with no success, but it was the first try of THAT day. Does that make sense? I stayed away from adding another hybrid like Helios or anything as it had 25 fails and Anubis had 28? I think

But I had tried quetzal/stone etc before, LOTS of times, it was my first go of that combo for that day!

Sorry for confusion!

i did understand you, it was just the fact that you got it on 1st try with that particular combination :D once i became so desperate that i used unicorn x stone... outcomes were a few extra lifes, a little love and some fuzzies :(

awsumum
08-24-13, 02:25 PM
i did understand you, it was just the fact that you got it on 1st try with that particular combination :D once i became so desperate that i used unicorn x stone... outcomes were a few extra lifes, a little love and some fuzzies :(

Arrrgghh! That pink would've spilt like crazy :( I've done things like that, out of desperation! Like, maybe this will work!? But the game just says a big HA and gives you something totally random.

But if you just keep trying (just keep swimming, just keep swimming) using something with less fail times (quetzal or angel) it will work eventually!

I thought I was going to be the LAST player ever in DS to get prism lol!

cedkugedchgd
08-25-13, 03:22 AM
Arrrgghh! That pink would've spilt like crazy :( I've done things like that, out of desperation! Like, maybe this will work!? But the game just says a big HA and gives you something totally random.

But if you just keep trying (just keep swimming, just keep swimming) using something with less fail times (quetzal or angel) it will work eventually!

I thought I was going to be the LAST player ever in DS to get prism lol!

exactly :D you know, i reached the point when whenever i see an 8 hrs breeding time that i automatically generate it as a fuzzy... that's a really bad sign. it's the sign of desperation -_- but i'm not gonna give up since i'm afraid that prism becomes limited soon :(

thanks for giving me power! xD i still have the feeling that i'll be the last one and i am a really impatient person you know :b

awsumum
08-25-13, 02:19 PM
exactly :D you know, i reached the point when whenever i see an 8 hrs breeding time that i automatically generate it as a fuzzy... that's a really bad sign. it's the sign of desperation -_- but i'm not gonna give up since i'm afraid that prism becomes limited soon :(

thanks for giving me power! xD i still have the feeling that i'll be the last one and i am a really impatient person you know :b

I hear ya! That's why I speed breed :) and I thought exactly the same!

"Oh, look! ANOTHER 8 hrs, ok I'll just put it with the collection of fuzzy eggs I'm getting"

And when it landed on the nest, I think my heart stopped! I'm really hoping you get it soon, hun

Sending you good luck thoughts :)

cedkugedchgd
08-25-13, 02:47 PM
I hear ya! That's why I speed breed :) and I thought exactly the same!

"Oh, look! ANOTHER 8 hrs, ok I'll just put it with the collection of fuzzy eggs I'm getting"

And when it landed on the nest, I think my heart stopped! I'm really hoping you get it soon, hun

Sending you good luck thoughts :)

that's exactly what's going through my head when i see 8hrs! :D and guess what? 8hrs again... i'll tell you what it turned out to be. it must be prism! *COUGH* *COOOUUUGH*

i can sooo imagine your reaction! :D it was the same when i got helios... i think i have a pic for it, lemme look.

ahh, here we got it!

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/Koksgeties/7B0A0816-8807-409A-BB19-359DB5EEFBD8-155-00000006C0C67ABA_zps86e50aa6.jpg

ohh these beautiful moments in life :D xD aww thank you! :) you'll be the first one to know it as soon as i get it! :D just look up your wall in about 3 years -_- xD

cedkugedchgd
08-25-13, 02:47 PM
that's exactly what's going through my head when i see 8hrs! :D and guess what? 8hrs again... i'll tell you what it turned out to be. it must be prism! *COUGH* *COOOUUUGH*

i can sooo imagine your reaction! :D it was the same when i got helios... i think i have a pic for it, lemme look.

ahh, here we got it!

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/Koksgeties/7B0A0816-8807-409A-BB19-359DB5EEFBD8-155-00000006C0C67ABA_zps86e50aa6.jpg

ohh these beautiful moments in life :D xD aww thank you! :) you'll be the first one to know it as soon as i get it! :D just look up your wall in about 3 years -_- xD

wrong pic...

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/Koksgeties/94BF62BC-3287-40E7-808F-8112CE72A3A7-1105-000000C4DBEC9B00_zps05d5704c.jpg

awsumum
08-25-13, 02:54 PM
wrong pic...

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/Koksgeties/94BF62BC-3287-40E7-808F-8112CE72A3A7-1105-000000C4DBEC9B00_zps05d5704c.jpg

Lol!! I was gona say, that first pic is of dark angel!

I really hope you get prism sweety, but day-um it's an ugly dragon (and I've got ice cream and fruitfool!) they just look dopey, prism looks mean, with a troll face!

When you get it, we can make fun of it together

cedkugedchgd
09-05-13, 08:23 AM
Day #35: My try number 12,455 got a timer of 8hrs. I got my hopes really high since I thought: "Yeah, that must be it!". But no - it was another Stone Dragon.

LOL! no seriously, day 35 should seriously be the day which gets me prism - please?! :( i really like this dragon, i want it so baaad D:

kari0na79
09-05-13, 03:18 PM
On my main account. Just used mossrock and diamond combo with a bit of speed breeding at times.

cedkugedchgd
09-05-13, 09:49 PM
how many gold did u use?

cedkugedchgd
09-07-13, 12:24 AM
HOOOOOLLLYYYYY! OMG! i just can't... believe this! :D

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/Koksgeties/6627CBCF-C0CA-41C8-BB15-F183A7FCBF11-9673-00000868B5DF9A7F_zpsbafe66a8.jpg

seriously. after 400+ tries i FINALLY got him! on day number 37 it finally worked... yaaayy :D i'm sorry for spamming you guys but i'm so happy right now xD

awsumum
09-07-13, 12:48 AM
I'm so happy for you, hun! :D

You have tried so hard for this dragon, much like me, and it feels so darn good to finally breed it!

I've got a big smile on my face right now!

doop01
09-07-13, 02:55 AM

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/Koksgeties/6627CBCF-C0CA-41C8-BB15-F183A7FCBF11-9673-00000868B5DF9A7F_zpsbafe66a8.jpg

seriously. after 400+ tries i FINALLY got him! on day number 37 it finally worked... yaaayy :D i'm sorry for spamming you guys but i'm so happy right now xD

Woohoo!! Congrats!!! :D

wayneh23
09-07-13, 12:50 PM

Congrats, What was your final combo? Hope i get lucky as well.

cedkugedchgd
09-07-13, 12:54 PM
Congrats, What was your final combo? Hope i get lucky as well.

these are the combos i tried:

diamond x stone (3 different stones)
diamond x turquoise (3 different turquoises)
diamond x mossrock (5 different mossrocks)
diamond x golem (3 different golems)
angel x stone (3 different angels & 2 different stones)
angel x turquoise
quetzal x mossrock (2 different mossrocks)
quetzal x turquoise

but yesterday i started to use epic diamond (vitrim) and a freshly new bred stone (level 7 COBBLE) again and it worked on 6th or 7th try! :)

sharbuch
09-26-13, 08:37 PM
Got it tonight with the diamond and stone combo. So tonight alone I got topaz, onyx , this one and prism. Cannot believe I got four that I really wanted all in a row bought 500 gold and now have only 44 left but tonight it worked. Now to work on tiger eye the one I really really want.

sharbuch
09-26-13, 08:45 PM
For topaz and onyx I used bat and gemstone.

J85909266
12-30-13, 11:32 AM
Got it with Diamond and Mossrock. I only tried for a couple of days and didn't use any gold. Reading through the thread, it seems that I got pretty lucky.

pribakes
03-06-14, 08:49 PM
Why this one is so difficult ?????
Been trying for so long, any tips for get this dragon?
So far this are my result:

Moosrook 4 x Diamond 10

Light
Fuzzy
Light
Stone
Forest
Stone
Stone
Stone
Pegasus
Forest
Forest
Forest
Pegasus
Forest
Forest
Forest
Fuzzy
Turquoise*
Switch combo diamond 6 x moosrook4
Forest
Pegasus
Switch combo diamond 10x moosrook 4
Moosrook
Switch combo angel9 x moosrook 4
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Switch diamond 10 x Stone 6
Stone
Fuzzy
Torquase*
Forest
Stone
Forest
Stone
Forest
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Forest
Moosrook*
Forest
Stone
Light
Stone
Forest
Pegasus
Forest
Fuzzy*
Forest
Fuzzy
Forest

Now I have to wait till My nest is empty, any ideas how to get this one? I think I gonna give up :(

This is why give up trying for prism before. But now trying for helios, and not getting it, makes me wanna Given up trying for helios, and try to breed prism, but when reading some post I found my late post, now makes me not want to try for this again and keep trying for illusion helios :(

Kennedward
03-07-14, 09:28 AM
I was trying for this but got Quetzal instead

sheardear
06-28-14, 06:47 AM
Any one got any tips for this one, or is it a matter of just keep trying my results so far:

Quetzal (L4) x Turquoise (L10)
1) - 2) Fuzzy
3) - 4) Pegasus
5) Fuzzy
6) Pegasus
7) Fuzzy
8) Pegasus
9) -11) Fuzzy
12) Pegasus
13) - 15) Fuzzy
ABANDONED THIS PAIR
Quetzal (L4) x Mossrock (L10)
1) - 3) Pegasus
4) - 7) Fuzzy
8) - 9) Mossrock
10) - 14) Fuzzy
15) Pegasus

I tryed last year aswell with diamond x stone for 50+ try's

PineapplePigeon
06-28-14, 11:06 AM
I want this one so so so badly, but I still can't get a Stone! (Or a Mythic) I have a Diamond, Quetzal, and an Anubis, but I seriously can't get some measly rare dragons!

sheardear
08-18-14, 11:24 AM
Any one got any tips for this one, or is it a matter of just keep trying my results so far:
1) - 2) Fuzzy
3) - 4) Pegasus
5) Fuzzy
6) Pegasus
7) Fuzzy
8) Pegasus
9) -11) Fuzzy
12) Pegasus
13) - 15) Fuzzy
ABANDONED THIS PAIR
1) - 3) Pegasus
4) - 7) Fuzzy
8) - 9) Mossrock
10) - 14) Fuzzy
15) Pegasus

I tryed last year aswell with diamond x stone for 50+ try's

My newest update, I think this one is impossible to breed

1) - 2) 11.06.14 - 11.06.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
3) - 4) 12.06.14 - 13.06.14 Pegasus 26 hours (rare)
5) 14.06.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
6) 15.06.14 Pegasus 26 hours (rare)
7) 15.06.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
8) 16.06.14 Pegasus 26 hours (rare)
9) -11) 17.06.14 - 18.06.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
12) 19.06.14 Pegasus 26 hours (rare)
13) - 15) 19.06.14 - 20.06.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
ABANDONED THIS PAIR
1) - 3) 21.06.14 - 23.06.14 Pegasus 26 hours (rare)
4) - 7) 23.06.14 - 24.06.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
8) - 9) 25.06.14 - 26.06.14 Mossrock 8 hours (super rare)
10) - 14) 26.06.14 - 27.06.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
15) 28.06.14 Pegasus 26 hours (rare)
16) 29.06.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
17) 30.06.14 Pegasus 26 hours (rare)
18) - 22) 30.06.14 - 02.07.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
23) 03.07.14 Pegasus 26 hours (rare)
24) - 25) 03.07.14 - 04.07.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
26) 05.07.14 Pegasus 26 hours (rare)
27) 05.07.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
28) 06.07.14 Pegasus 26 hours (rare)
29) 07.07.14 Mossrock 8 hours (super rare)
30) 07.07.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
ABANDONED THIS PAIR
Quetzal (L4) x Stone (L10)
1) - 2) 07.07.14 08.07.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
3) 09.07.14 Pegasus 26 hours (rare)
4) 09.07.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
5) - 6) 10.07.14 - 11.07.14 Pegasus 26 hours (rare)
7) - 9) 12.07.14 - 12.07.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
10) 14.07.14 Pegasus 26 hours (rare)
11) - 14) 14.07.14 - 15.07.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
15) 16.07.14 Mossrock 8 hours (super rare)
16) - 20) 16.07.14 - 18.07.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
21) 19.07.14 Mossrock 8 hours (super rare)
22) - 23) 19.07.14 - 20.07.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
24) 21.07.14 Mossrock 8 hours (super rare)
25) 21.07.13 Pegasus 26 hours (rare)
26) 22.07.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
27) 23.07.14 Pegasus 26 hours (rare)
28) 24.07.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
29) 25.07.14 Pegasus 26 hours (rare)
30) 25.07.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
ABANDONED THIS PAIR
Diamond (L10) x Mossrock (L10)
1) 25.07.14 Light 9 hours (common)
2) 27.07.14 Quetzal 32 hours (ultra rare)
3) 28.07.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
4) - 8) 28.07.14 Forest 30 seconds (common)
9) 29.07.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
10) 29.07.14 Forest 30 seconds (common)
11) 30.07.14 Pegasus 26 hours (rare)
12) - 15) 30.07.14 Forest 30 seconds (common)
16) 31.07.14 Mossrock 8 hours (super rare)
17) 02.08.14 Angel 44 hours (ultra rare)
18) - 19) 02.08.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
20) 03.08.14 Forest 30 seconds (common)
21) 03.08.14 Stone 8 hours (rare)
22) - 23) 04.08.14 Forest 30 seconds (common)
24) 04.08.14 Mossrock 8 hours (super rare)
25) 05.08.14 Golem 20 hours (rare)
26) 05.08.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
27) 06.08.14 Golem 20 hours (rare)
28) 07.08.14 Stone 8 hours (rare)
29) - 30) 07.08.14 Forest 30 seconds (common)
31) 07.08.14 Light 9 hours (common)
ABANDONED THIS PAIR
Diamond (L10) x Turquoise (L10)
1) - 2) 08.08.14 Forest 30 seconds (common)
3) 09.08.14 Pegasus 26 hours (rare)
4) - 6) 09.08.14 Forest 30 seconds (common)
7) 09.08.14 Fuzzy 8 hours (common)
8) 10.08.14 Light 9 hours (common)
10) 10.08.14 Forest 30 seconds (common)
11) 10.08.14 Light 9 hours (common)
12) 10.08.14 Forest 30 seconds (common)
13) 11.08.14 Turquoise 20 hours (super rare)
14) 12.08.14 Forest 30 seconds (common)
15) 12.08.14 Pegasus 26 hours (rare)
16) 13.08.14 Stone 8 hours (rare)
17) 14.08.14 Golem 20 hours (rare)
18) 14.08.14 Forest 30 seconds (common)
19) - 21) 15.08.14 Stone 8 hours (rare)
22) - 26) 16.08.14 Forest 30 seconds (common)
27) 17.08.14 Golem 20 hours (rare)
28) - 30) 18.08.14 Stone 8 hours (rare)
ABANDONED THIS PAIR
Diamond (L10) x Stone (L10)
1) 19.08.14 Pegasus 26 hours (rare)

I was hoping for some advice but it looks like this thread is abandoned, I've already read every single post about this dragon and have tried many of the suggestions

droopy123love
09-06-14, 03:05 AM
I think this dragon is very hard to get, and not many people chase this one lik you do sheardear!
Personaly I tried only a few times, but am not persistent enough to push it to get him, as i think this one is one of the ugliest diamondhybrids available.

Kennedward
09-14-14, 07:44 AM
Anyone got any good combos for this dragon?

Kennedward
04-20-15, 11:39 AM
I still got nothing after a year....

Kennedward
05-11-15, 07:24 PM
After trying for less than a month since my last post, I FINALLY GOT IT!!!:cool::cool::cool:

cazile81
03-19-16, 12:46 PM
Finally got it with Angel and Mossrock during boosted breed.

Kennedward
03-19-16, 08:11 PM
Finally got it with Angel and Mossrock during boosted breed.

Congrats!

I just realized I didn't mention what I've used to breed, just Diamond with Stone, pretty lucky

cazile81
03-22-16, 11:48 AM
Congrats!

I just realized I didn't mention what I've used to breed, just Diamond with Stone, pretty lucky

Thank you ��

farmday0123
06-03-16, 10:30 AM
After trying for less than a month since my last post, I FINALLY GOT IT!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Sent me ur luck please �� i now jump between this prism n austromancer last x temple no work out , remember, omg take for ever

farmday0123
06-04-16, 06:05 PM
Omg i thought fuzzy was limited then remove but still in market, still alot of fail , still keep trying

farmday0123
06-24-16, 10:24 PM
With out temple can not breed now with diamond temple still can't find it:( keep fail 27-26 hours omg, really have problems breeding it, any combo suggestion please

Kennedward
06-26-16, 08:11 AM
Sent me ur luck please �� i now jump between this prism n austromancer last x temple no work out , remember, omg take for ever

Good luck!

farmday0123
06-26-16, 10:22 AM
31946 look i speed up alot, now have to use one use one for prism one den for austromancer because temple x not much left, again waste gold for nothing :((

Kennedward
06-27-16, 06:57 AM
31946 look i speed up alot, now have to use one use one for prism one den for austromancer because temple x not much left, again waste gold for nothing :((

That's why I never spend gold to speed up breeding, I only use gold to buy gold dragons, those gold-only habitats and very rarely use it to skip hard to complete tasks in events

However, how one uses their gold is entirely up to the player, I'm just stating what I use them for.

Good luck though!

farmday0123
06-30-16, 07:22 AM
That's why I never spend gold to speed up breeding, I only use gold to buy gold dragons, those gold-only habitats and very rarely use it to skip hard to complete tasks in events

However, how one uses their gold is entirely up to the player, I'm just stating what I use them for.

Good luck though!

Hi i got my prism with speed up plus another angel, i got too many angels, this temple is worse it work so late , only day left it gave me prism at list i got prism , but i have no x left to try for austromancer this morning only fews hours left i speed up alot try for austromancer but it doesn't work, remember before i bought temple when it sale n the x agter just try for austromancer but i can't get it. I think i am done with temple, will try with out temple like u did to see if i have any luck...

Kennedward
06-30-16, 08:33 AM
I bought the temple twice or 3 times, got nothing but commons

And guess what? the time when I've decided to save my gold and just breed normally, BOOM! Completed my Diamond collection in roughly 2 months, with a few of them bred back to back

Ah how I miss those days