PDA

View Full Version : Add me - Cappuccino Gifting Only

Pages : [1] 2

Unregistered
01-01-11, 01:17 PM
It seems like a lot of people only want cappuccino as a gift on a regular basis as it pays the most $$$. Post your name here if you want to be added as a neighbor and you only gift cappuccinos, and only want cappuccinos in return. Happy Baking!

Unregistered
01-01-11, 01:27 PM
add sfozz

and tyvd

Unregistered
01-01-11, 03:52 PM
It seems like a lot of people only want cappuccino as a gift on a regular basis as it pays the most $$$. Post your name here if you want to be added as a neighbor and you only gift cappuccinos, and only want cappuccinos in return. Happy Baking!

Geez, can we all stop with the whole.. only stew.. cappuccino.. let's not be ungrateful

Unregistered
01-01-11, 06:35 PM
It appears that the person who started the thread was trying to avoid any drama. It looks like the person was simply looking for people that gift the same gifts he/she gives. The fact that the person started a thread for it probably means that he/she was only looking for certain neighbors in the community, and started a separate thread to avoide insulting anyone. If you're not interested in this gifting process, why even weigh in with an opinion. It's really none of your business. Everyone is allowed to play the way they want to play, unless you're buying gems for them :)

Unregistered
01-01-11, 06:42 PM
I love when I gift someone cappuccino and they send me back brownies, which are worth half as much. That just makes my day (sarcasm)

Unregistered
01-01-11, 10:19 PM
ID: sheba_bailey

Unregistered
01-01-11, 11:07 PM
Why would anyone gift these items? It only takes a few minutes to make whatever you would get for a gift. To me, it only makes sense to send something that takes a long time to make and is worth more money. Whatever I get for a gift, I accept because it is food I didn't pay to make. Also, I want to be polite to my neighbors. But it makes no sense to me to send these items. Having said that, I do sometimes like a mix of gifts....but not something I can make myself in less than 5 minutes.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 07:33 AM
Storm ID julia3032

Unregistered
01-02-11, 12:36 PM
A gift is a gift. You should be thankful someone is nice enough to even send you one. So ungrateful.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 03:51 PM
A gift is a gift. You should be thankful someone is nice enough to even send you one. So ungrateful.

So if I offered you two gifts, one is a gift card for $50 and one is a gift card for $25, would you take the $25 because it would be rude to accept the higher $ one? In this game we have a choice. Accept a bad gift (brownies) or hold out for a better one (cappuccino). Seems like an easy choice.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 01:14 AM
Geez, can we all stop with the whole.. only stew.. cappuccino.. let's not be ungrateful

Hey to each its own. Stop imposing ur values on others. U ain't God!!!!

Unregistered
01-03-11, 01:19 AM
It appears that the person who started the thread was trying to avoid any drama. It looks like the person was simply looking for people that gift the same gifts he/she gives. The fact that the person started a thread for it probably means that he/she was only looking for certain neighbors in the community, and started a separate thread to avoide insulting anyone. If you're not interested in this gifting process, why even weigh in with an opinion. It's really none of your business. Everyone is allowed to play the way they want to play, unless you're buying gems for them :)

I simply resent those who think they r so holy with the .... grateful thing business. Pple request becos they know what they want from the game and thus from life and themselves. Those who live gropping in the dark best not drag the rest with you. Don't think u r the only ones with proper values, u think too highly of urselves which means pple don't think too much of u.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 01:26 AM
Id rinahs

^^

Unregistered
01-03-11, 02:54 AM
add me: baltan

I give tips and gifts daily.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 03:55 AM
It's a game people. It doesn't cost anything to give the better gift so why not. If I have neighbors that are give me brownies all the time after I give them cappuccinos, I delete them. One less neighbor to manage. In reality its a different story.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 07:27 AM
Hey to each its own. Stop imposing ur values on others. U ain't God!!!!

and neither are you so stop as well.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 07:49 AM
The OP was trying to find like minded neighbors. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that. For people to inject themselves into this convo to say how ungrateful it is were the rude ones. No one asked you to sign up. No one said delete neighbors who don't gift you as you'd like. This was done to ensure that they got some cap from people. No one is demanding anything. It's not like they had to go to a store and buy a gift. The gift is free. When I get a new neighbor, I try to ask what they would like. Everyone plays the game differently. No one is getting on you for liking to receive brownies. If you aren't interest, don't post your id to the list. And you don't need to be rude to those that do.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 07:52 AM
The OP was trying to find like minded neighbors. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that. For people to inject themselves into this convo to say how ungrateful it is were the rude ones. No one asked you to sign up. No one said delete neighbors who don't gift you as you'd like. This was done to ensure that they got some cap from people. No one is demanding anything. It's not like they had to go to a store and buy a gift. The gift is free. When I get a new neighbor, I try to ask what they would like. Everyone plays the game differently. No one is getting on you for liking to receive brownies. If you aren't interest, don't post your id to the list. And you don't need to be rude to those that do.

i agree you are ridiculous.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 05:30 PM
Post your name here if you want to be added as a neighbor and you only gift cappuccinos, and only want cappuccinos in return. Happy Baking!

This eliminates gifters who haven't quite grasped the nature of the game and don't realise that people are keen to crack on as fast as possible. It's nothing to do with being grateful or ungrateful.

ID ssiii

Unregistered
01-03-11, 08:37 PM
danybb add me please. i'll tip and gift capuccinos

Jackies bakery
01-03-11, 10:58 PM
Thank-you for this thread! ID is jakearse.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 08:52 PM
Add me please! I sometimes give other gifts (worthwhile ones) but usually I will gift Cappuccinos.

If you gift me a cappuccino, I WILL ALWAYS GIFT CAPPUCCINO BACK.

Please and thank you!

Unregistered
01-04-11, 10:01 PM
I always send cappuccino to all of my neighbors. Some send the same thing back to me, some don't. I've started deleting the other gifts, but that's not some kind of personal attack on the neighbor who sends it. It is a GAME, after all! It's fun. And many of the people who are sending everything but cappuccino have no idea that it's worth so much or that it "means so much" to more experienced players. I didn't, until someone left me a sweet note on my wall telling me it earns the most. No big deal :)

Add me: yummies

Unregistered
01-05-11, 05:04 AM
I.D: Kedawoods

Unregistered
01-05-11, 09:20 AM
id: banana_leaf

I gives Cappucino everyday.
I guess the reason ppl send sth else is they care not to learn the value of each gifts. so, they simply have no idea Cappucino is the most valued one.
Previously I accept all gifts as it is a gift. but I just started to accept only Capp and ignore others when I reached higher level and found it is quite time wasting doing this.
So, neighbors, pls pls only send Capp.

Unregistered
01-05-11, 04:35 PM
I don't care what I get as gifts because I never use them anyway. I am hoarding in case of famine. But I must say, this whole cappucino drama certainly makes Bakery a Story that brings out a lot of personal issues. It is a game. It would be nice if players' walls were spared the naked horrors of personality defecits. Delete, delete, delete, ignore.

Unregistered
01-06-11, 08:30 AM
add: eblove

Unregistered
01-06-11, 08:49 AM
Add milfordwr , give and want cappuccino only

Unregistered
01-06-11, 02:27 PM
I tend to gift back what I have been given. Although I am still figuring how the game really works and all.

ID dazed118

I also play restaurant story.

Charmanderinc
01-06-11, 05:14 PM
Awesome I hate when people send noob gifts LIKE CHERRYS in treasure story, lol got me mad Cherrys are worth the LEAST energy (Are they BLIND?!??) Brownies get me mad to, im not a gift noob!

ID Charmanderinc

Thanks so much! :-)

Unregistered
01-07-11, 07:19 AM
add me: baltan

I give tips and gifts daily.

I added you a few days ago and have never had a tip or a gift- so I removed you

Unregistered
01-07-11, 07:22 AM
I always send cappuccino to all of my neighbors. Some send the same thing back to me, some don't. I've started deleting the other gifts, but that's not some kind of personal attack on the neighbor who sends it. It is a GAME, after all! It's fun. And many of the people who are sending everything but cappuccino have no idea that it's worth so much or that it "means so much" to more experienced players. I didn't, until someone left me a sweet note on my wall telling me it earns the most. No big deal :)

You sent me BROWNIES

Unregistered
01-07-11, 05:10 PM
you sent me brownies

how could you??
You sent me twinkiies they are not even on the menu....

Unregistered
01-07-11, 05:10 PM
You sent me BROWNIES

people lie, they are greedy as flop

Unregistered
01-07-11, 05:25 PM
You sent me BROWNIES

She sends brownies..she has sent them to me every time! I'm deleting her.

Unregistered
01-07-11, 05:31 PM

She's a liar...she sends brownies and she's down to a #1 rating. I doubt she is tipping much.

Unregistered
01-07-11, 05:33 PM
She sends brownies..she has sent them to me every time! I'm deleting her.

yrwhyshjejn delete that ho

Unregistered
01-07-11, 05:36 PM
It doesn't cost anyone any coins to send a gift whether it is brownies or cappuccino. So why sign up for a cap only thread if you have no intention of sending it? The only thing I can think of is the person must get a kick out of irritating their nbrs. Sick.

Unregistered
01-08-11, 09:26 AM
Is cappuccino only something you can gift at level 15? I'm at level 8 and don't see that anywhere on my gift menu :/ What's second best to cappuccino for amateurs like me? *sighs*

Unregistered
01-08-11, 09:27 AM
Is cappuccino only something you can gift at level 15? I'm at level 8 and don't see that anywhere on my gift menu :/ What's second best to cappuccino for amateurs like me? *sighs*

Weird.. Cappuccino should be on there to gift..
i have an iphone so that could be but im not compltely sure.

Corb Ty
01-09-11, 02:24 PM
Add Me: Corbty

Unregistered
01-09-11, 02:40 PM
add me as well, will gift cappuccinos and tip daily. ID : arnoldbrendan

Unregistered
01-09-11, 10:04 PM
hey guys need help...add me please Darklegendz if u guys play Trade Nations Add me Please Darklegendz

Unregistered
01-10-11, 02:12 AM
ID: xmasGhost

Add me

Unregistered
01-10-11, 08:37 AM
stacysrm
I also give stew in Restaurant Story and red mobile home in City! 

Unregistered
01-10-11, 06:12 PM
add sandrabao :)

Unregistered
01-10-11, 08:14 PM
add buggyboi

Unregistered
01-11-11, 08:15 AM
Add: Liinga

Morenn
01-11-11, 08:54 AM
Cappuccino is very tasty.

Unregistered
01-11-11, 09:06 AM
Cappuccino is very tasty.

we are already friends :D

Unregistered
01-11-11, 11:53 AM

On the iPhone, cappuccino is on the second page of the gifts list. There is an arrow on the righthandside of the page so you can see the other options.

Unregistered
01-12-11, 06:57 AM
count me in

id strangegirly

Unregistered
01-12-11, 08:24 AM
gifting cappuccinos everyday ;)

Unregistered
01-12-11, 09:07 AM
Add: tamoahmy

Unregistered
01-13-11, 09:10 PM
If you would like a neighbor and only send cappuccino as a gift, you are welcome to add me: ID sillyprincess

I only send cappuccino as gifts, and I tip everyone who leaves a message on my wall. I can't tip every neighbor daily, but I tip as many as possible. I have had a 4 star rating at all times so far.

Unregistered
01-13-11, 09:15 PM
add mee ahshan

Unregistered
01-14-11, 01:17 AM
add me - jamiestokoe

Unregistered
01-14-11, 05:20 AM
id: Christiescafe

Thank you very much.

Unregistered
01-14-11, 12:30 PM
Gift cappuccino and tip every day.

Unregistered
01-14-11, 04:55 PM
add for cappacino :)

Unregistered
01-15-11, 06:02 AM
add chloeedgar :)

Unregistered
01-16-11, 07:38 PM
So if I offered you two gifts, one is a gift card for $50 and one is a gift card for $25, would you take the $25 because it would be rude to accept the higher $ one? In this game we have a choice. Accept a bad gift (brownies) or hold out for a better one (cappuccino). Seems like an easy choice.

Um I don't mean to be rude but u guys do understand it IS just a game right? U don't get real money out of this game its just supposed to be for fun

Unregistered
01-17-11, 12:49 PM
storm 8 ID: kkamesch09
I tip cappuccinos every day, and tip everyone back. I normally have 4 stars and currently at level 32.

Unregistered
01-17-11, 12:52 PM
storm 8 ID: kkamesch09
I tip cappuccinos every day, and tip everyone back. I normally have 4 stars and currently at level 32.

sorry everyone! wrong ID! it's morgank09

Unregistered
01-22-11, 11:47 PM
Well it's irritating me when I send a cappuccino to someone and receive brownie back == I have been deleting a lot of my neighbors since they still gift me anything except cappuccino after my request for cappuccino only. Add me if you like to give and receive cappuccino daily and only :)

ID nanaquynh

Unregistered
01-23-11, 04:01 AM
Add Id: Estellebakes
Exchanging Cappuccinos daily :)

Unregistered
01-23-11, 07:30 AM
add: renwklo

Freshly brewed cappuccino for every morning!

Unregistered
01-23-11, 10:21 PM
I love when I gift someone cappuccino and they send me back brownies, which are worth half as much. That just makes my day (sarcasm)

Don't be so ungrateful!

Unregistered
01-23-11, 11:08 PM
ID Lovelychick
Plz add

Unregistered
01-24-11, 12:39 AM

I agree. That's why I changed my name to No Brownies Please.

add: arriell91 please

Unregistered
01-24-11, 12:43 AM
Don't be so ungrateful!

I don't think it is ungrateful. It is free to send a gift, so you should gift people back whatever they send you. That is what I do. It's common sense.

Unregistered
01-24-11, 11:41 AM
Add Lovelychick

Unregistered
01-24-11, 01:34 PM
ADD ME PLEASE. IM NEW TO THE BUSINESS. TrinsPlace

Unregistered
01-24-11, 02:58 PM
I'm a newbie. Just found the forum today. I'll be glad to send only Cappuccinos. Just found out why they make a difference. I was sending the food I like best not thinking about the cost or time. Maybe it was because I was having a "senior moment."

SlimmingSweets

Unregistered
01-25-11, 06:35 AM
Please add id:
carmelinaseti
and id:
salomeseti

thank you

Unregistered
01-25-11, 07:09 AM
add me, annthewhofan

Unregistered
01-25-11, 10:03 AM
please add mamamimi2004

dunedain434
01-30-11, 05:43 AM
Pls Add me: dunedain434 Let me win this contest between my wife, my daughter and me

I give cappucino only!

Thanx and a happy bakery story time.

PS.

neglect wondelgijn and xmayken

Unregistered
02-02-11, 05:35 PM
Add Cobee

Cappuccino's and tips :)

Unregistered
02-02-11, 08:04 PM
candynamites... pls add me

Unregistered
02-03-11, 07:20 AM
Add me chunkwannn

02-03-11, 11:35 AM
add me
bondngcb

Unregistered
02-04-11, 02:11 PM
Hi all. I send out cappuccinos every day to all neighbors, mid morning EST. I also make my best effort to tip each and every neighbor daily. Of course, life happens sometimes, but I have been very consistent thusfar. If I add you late in the day, please bear with me until morning, as I prefer to keep everyone to the same schedule for my sanity's sake - LOL.

Several of you I have invited already, but for anyone I may have missed: if you are a good tipper (not expecting every day necessarily, just some degree of conscientiousness) and you love sending cappuccinos, please add me. :)

MissCeara

Unregistered
02-04-11, 03:45 PM
add me dcdad

Unregistered
02-04-11, 03:51 PM
Add me: krishenna I gift cappacinos daily and will try to keep up with tips as much as my time allows. I also gift stew in RS

Unregistered
02-05-11, 05:47 PM
Add me : snooo

I gift cappucinos everyday :) :)

Unregistered
02-05-11, 08:35 PM
ADD ME: KathyM

Unregistered
02-05-11, 11:04 PM
ADD ME: KathyM

Please add me, ID: lloydyu

CosmicBaby
02-06-11, 12:46 PM
ID = CosmicBaby

Unregistered
02-07-11, 10:54 PM
Add me jailine22.

Kallinia
02-08-11, 06:13 PM
My storm id is Kallinia

I only gift capuccinos, and I gift daily =]

Also, if you post on my wall when tipping, I will always return the tips! ( I have alot of neighbors and I always start my tipping by tipping those who post on my wall!

Unregistered
02-09-11, 03:23 PM
Add me please, kajolaba

VincenzaGiovanna
02-09-11, 03:43 PM
I send and accept cappuccino only. Add me if you do the same: VincenzaGiovanna

Unregistered
02-10-11, 12:31 AM
Add me daribbler

Unregistered
02-10-11, 09:26 PM
Aplemons80

Unregistered
02-11-11, 11:22 PM
Add Me In Bakery Store Please ttonton5

Unregistered
02-12-11, 01:48 PM
I dont care what you gift me whatever it is I will take it. Im not picky! I will also gift back something in return what ever I am in the mood to give. So if this sounds good to you please add both

ttonton5 &
yobigub

Thank you and happy baking!

Unregistered
02-13-11, 09:46 AM
Add me my id is sheraz1

Unregistered
02-13-11, 06:36 PM
My id is: KlockworkKitteh

Unregistered
02-14-11, 12:13 PM
I dont care what you gift me whatever it is I will take it. Im not picky! I will also gift back something in return what ever I am in the mood to give. So if this sounds good to you please add both

ttonton5 &
yobigub

Thank you and happy baking!

That's why I added you. This game isn't that serious to me. I'll take whatever is given to me and give whatever I'm in the mood to give.

Unregistered
02-14-11, 07:53 PM
Add me please! :)
I gift everyday.

Unregistered
02-15-11, 02:16 PM
Please add

ttonton5
yobigub
gracieelizabeth

Gift and tipped daily!

add me - foork
02-16-11, 01:21 AM
add me - foork

cappuccino only!

JAYELOVE
02-16-11, 09:34 AM
STORM ID: JAYELOVE

Sorry, I gotta say I'm a bit of a snob with adding neighbors.
Unless you're 3 STARS or above, please don't bother if you don't tip or gift out daily as I tip and gift out daily and I would expect the same courtesy.

On the flip side, I do have neighbors that are below 3 STARS, but they tip and gift me the same amount as I do. You'll find that what you give me is what you'll get back in return.

Thanks!
???`?.??.♥ JAYELOVE ♥.??.???`?

Unregistered
02-16-11, 08:36 PM
Only cappuccino gifted throughout the day and tips.
Currently I have 3 stars and am working on getting 4 once I get some new neighbors!

My ID is: shippbe

Thanks! :)

microbrew
02-19-11, 03:02 AM
please add microbrew

this storm8 id also works for bakerystory, citystory, restaurantstory, farmstory, and imobsters.

Unregistered
02-20-11, 02:25 AM
STORM ID: Morenn

***Cappuccino lovers***

FrogCakes
02-20-11, 06:01 AM
Add me, please:

ID: bubblee

Unregistered
02-20-11, 12:38 PM
My storm8 id is yakoub for bs, rs, and treasure island. I only gift cappuccino, stew, and peaches.

Can anybody tell me what the breakdown is for each gift, please.

I only know that Cappuccino is 50 plates at $20 = $500, and hot chocolate is 100 plates at $4 = $400.

thanks in advance! :D

Unregistered
02-21-11, 06:09 AM
add me: MarcoT81

Unregistered
02-22-11, 03:31 AM
Add me :)

Add me, ID: infiniteeeee
(yes, there are 5 e's)

I play BS and RS & I gift capp/stew daily a little after midnight PST. I also try to tip everyone daily :)
Please only add me if you desire/gift the same items (capp/stew) and if you have a 3/4 star rating.

And please don't get on my case about my "requirements." Not trying to offend anyone, that's just how I choose to play the game. Thanks in advance :)

Unregistered
02-22-11, 09:58 PM
Add me: NBriger

Unregistered
02-22-11, 10:01 PM
Name: Sabineeeee (5 x e)

Unregistered
02-22-11, 10:30 PM
makemesmilezz

Unregistered
02-23-11, 12:24 AM
ID : sparkle608

thanks!

ovxii
02-23-11, 09:48 AM
Add us! :)

ovxii
azns****z

Gifts daily!

Unregistered
02-24-11, 01:32 PM
Add Cobee on both RS and BS for stew/ capps. I also tip to 3/4 star neighbors :)

Unregistered
02-24-11, 07:22 PM
Add Puqiu if you like some Capps and Tips EVERYDAY!! :)

kqjw87
02-24-11, 09:57 PM
ID: kqjw87

I gift ccappuccino daily, add me if you gift cappuccino too!

thank you!

Unregistered
02-26-11, 12:57 AM
add BigCat24

Unregistered
02-26-11, 12:58 AM
LovelyLulu

Unregistered
02-27-11, 12:23 PM
Add ID 444555444 on BS and RS!

daytimesky
02-27-11, 12:28 PM
I only give out Cappuccino as gifts. Would love to get and receive Cappuccino! Here is my storm8 id: daytimesky

Unregistered
02-27-11, 04:04 PM
I like giving and receiving cappuccinos. Id: gelnious

Unregistered
02-27-11, 04:49 PM
Hi, I tip and gift Cappuccino everyday
please add me: hikari118

Unregistered
02-27-11, 06:00 PM
Please add me for gifts and coins. I gift daily

hunter_mike
02-28-11, 05:24 AM
add me @ hunter_mike

adlinetan
02-28-11, 05:37 AM
add me!!!

adlinetan

Franzine
02-28-11, 12:45 PM
Add me: Franzine

Unregistered
02-28-11, 12:56 PM
4MVH9F Add me I gift daily and tip all my neighbors daily.

kqjw87
02-28-11, 09:22 PM
ID: kqjw87

I gift cappuccino daily, add me if you gift cappuccino too!

thank you!

Unregistered
03-01-11, 10:33 AM
stormid: yield2no1

Unregistered
03-01-11, 02:06 PM
ID: sweetcherie

PS: ill add those neighbors who send n love capuccinos pls let me know on my wall so that ill accept the request :D
thanks!

Unregistered
03-03-11, 08:44 PM
Add me, ID: infiniteeeee
(yes, there are 5 e's)

I play BS and RS & I gift capp/stew daily a little after midnight PST. I also try to tip everyone daily :)
Please only add me if you desire/gift the same items (capp/stew) and if you have a 3/4 star rating.

And please don't get on my case about my "requirements." Not trying to offend anyone, that's just how I choose to play the game. Thanks in advance :)

Unregistered
03-05-11, 03:21 AM
add: tr410

CherchezLaBP
03-06-11, 02:17 PM
Add: CherchezLaBP

Unregistered
03-06-11, 02:58 PM
"wxchic"

Will gift back the Cap...

=)

theyeti1
03-06-11, 07:47 PM
theyeti1

Thanks

Unregistered
03-06-11, 08:23 PM
Add me.. Kayrina

Unregistered
03-06-11, 10:56 PM
add seccoh please. i've been going threw the posts and adding some people also

Unregistered
03-07-11, 09:37 AM
MissCeara

I posted a few pages back but wanted to update my specifics. I gift stew/capps/dog bowls on RS, BS & FS. I maintain a 4 star rating in all 3 games. I have am currently engaged in my 2nd big pruning of my neighbor list. This is due to the fact that I spend an inordinate amount of personal time each day tipping, gifting, and leaving messages for each neighbor. Being that I'd like to reduce my daily tip/gift/message time, I'm going for quality over quantity and deleting inactive neighbors, neighbors who have spoiled food for several days, neighbors below a 3 star rating, and neighbors who do not gift capps on a reasonably regular basis. I don't expect everyone to put he daily time in that I do, but I do expect some degree of reciprocation.

So anyhow, if you are a daily capp gifted with a 3-4 star rating, please add me and mention on my wall that you're from this thread. Without the wall post, I likely won't accept.

And as a poster above stated, this is just my personal playstyle. If you do not like it, then it is easy enough to just not add me.

Anyhow, have a fantastic week all! Happy baking and see you around in game. :)

Unregistered
03-08-11, 03:19 AM
add sitboy639 and my cousin supper263 :D ty

Unregistered
03-08-11, 11:43 AM
add s1010 to receive capps!

Unregistered
03-08-11, 04:48 PM
Wish there was a way of deleting friends who only gift back brownies when you always gift cappucino, tight a**S

Unregistered
03-08-11, 05:50 PM
Claudiablainex (:

Unregistered
03-09-11, 01:14 AM
Wish there was a way of deleting friends who only gift back brownies when you always gift cappucino, tight a**S
hm... just remember nicknames, than delete them from your nbrs list

Unregistered
03-09-11, 01:43 AM
Add me AquariusDivaMom

Unregistered
03-09-11, 12:52 PM
Add me please: karenuchi

Unregistered
03-09-11, 02:49 PM
Please add me I gift and tip daily. 4MVH9F

Unregistered
03-10-11, 05:04 AM
hi, add me kunidukpa I gift only cappuccino and tip everyone who leaves a note on my wall, and alo everyone in my newsfeef

Unregistered
03-11-11, 07:20 AM
add jasonem9

Unregistered
03-11-11, 08:34 AM
pls add jaem9

Unregistered
03-11-11, 11:02 AM
ID: kennie13

Donnahh
03-11-11, 05:31 PM
Oh yeah count me in!!! Id: Donnahh

Unregistered
03-12-11, 02:40 PM
grimreapero

Unregistered
03-12-11, 03:23 PM
add me riadh330

Unregistered
03-13-11, 03:30 AM
id: remyyy

Tea For Two
03-13-11, 06:52 AM
Cafe: Tea For Two
ID: Nerrida
I gift cap's daily to my neighbours.

Unregistered
03-13-11, 07:19 PM
Storm ID: purble

Unregistered
03-16-11, 09:54 PM
Please add COBEE on both RS and BS for daily capp/stew! I usually gift in the morning and tip 3/4 star neighbors!

Also add mikebowling on both RS abd BS!

PickMePickMe =]
03-18-11, 04:59 PM
id: Kallinia

Unregistered
03-18-11, 07:48 PM
ID = nmishii

Unregistered
03-18-11, 08:20 PM
Double the tips n gifts add both storm idz

Unregistered
03-18-11, 08:22 PM
Add me pinkeeZ n pinkeeZ2
Double the tips n gifts add both storm idz

Unregistered
03-19-11, 02:49 AM
add me

ID jaem9

Unregistered
03-19-11, 09:12 PM
lac3

I tip and gift Cappuccinos daily!!!
4 star neighbor. I delete neighbors that don't do the same for me!!
Please let me know on my wall that you are from this thread by saying something like Caps only...
I spend 3-4 hrs a day tipping and gifting...
I usually only have neighbors with a 3/4 stars.
Looking forward to playing this game with considerate neighbors like myself!!
lac3 (Lace)

Unregistered
03-21-11, 08:10 AM
Add me pls.

peasinapod8

pinkclouds
03-23-11, 04:39 PM
Add Me :) ID: PinkClouds
I tip/gift daily :)

Axouxere
03-23-11, 08:58 PM
Same as 3 post above, I spend sooo much time tipping, gifting, writing...so please, please be good neighbors. Let me know you saw my I'd on this forum. I play RS and BS. ID Axouxere

Rockinkitten
04-05-11, 09:58 AM
I think not everyone realises some gifts are worth more than others. I also know a lot of kids play and their favourite thing would be brownies in real life so they give brownies. If you have a lt of neighbours you can't accept them all anyway! I have over 200 neighbours so I know at least 20 of them are going to give me stew and cappuchino so I don't whine about the few who send me brownies. And sometimes I accept them.

Axouxere
04-07-11, 10:14 AM
I think not everyone realises some gifts are worth more than others. .

Really? I've asked in several occasions to several neighbors, in a kindly way, if they could gift stew/capps/dog bowls, and I explained the reason why, I've explained why there were the most valuables gifts. I did not recieve ANY decent gift after all my advices. Either an answer. Just only one person did, and it was after a looong discussion.

I whine because of this. But I'm not whining anymore, thanks to this thread, now I have enough good neighbors, I've deleted the "bad" ones, and I don't need any more. :)

angelyume
04-09-11, 08:30 AM
id: angelyume

caesarslaw
04-11-11, 08:43 AM
hey everyone i also gift cappuccinos daily and i tip neighbors with good ratings

add: caesarslaw

flowless
04-11-11, 01:16 PM
i wish i have seen this thread long time ago

every one seems to gift me everything except for the cappuccino

add ( flowless)

04-11-11, 10:43 PM

Add but don't ever write on my wall or I will remove you!

ghjjvcc
04-12-11, 08:21 AM
ADD ME - ghjjvcc ! I gift capuccino every day!

hungryhipposcafe
04-16-11, 10:49 PM
Add me I gift cappuccinos  id: HungryHipposCafe

rinnix
04-22-11, 03:49 AM
Add rinnix I will gift daily caps :)

amyLC
04-22-11, 05:10 PM
Active player that tips and gifts daily-- add me: amyLC

naaatnaaat
04-24-11, 06:29 AM
add me add me, please! I will like to give n receive CAPPUCCINO!!!!!!!!!!!!! yummy!! thanks

jimmzz
04-26-11, 09:15 AM
Please add me! I gift cappuccino almost everyday : jimmzz

cobee
04-30-11, 09:32 AM
Please add Cobee for Capps :)

Also on RS for stew, NS for war and peace and FS

gizmo20
05-02-11, 07:26 PM
storm ID is - gizmo20

masterchef99
05-03-11, 02:57 AM
hi please add me I gift and tip everyday don't ask me how I manage. I ONLY gift STEW and CAPS ID masterchef99 and Ladyindia

( thats on 2 devices iphone and ipad)

ADDICT??? yeah

masterchef99
05-03-11, 02:59 AM
couldnt find anyone with your storm id, add me ladyindia and masterchef99

Noytaku
05-03-11, 06:31 AM
ID: Noytaku

I am currently Lv.54+ seeking more active neighbors to gift & receive Cappuccino. Thanks!

bocado
05-03-11, 01:51 PM
Add me: bocado, I gift daily, or I try my hardest :) and of course only cappuccino as gifts

bocado
05-03-11, 01:56 PM
Only if you are an active player, please.

bocado
05-03-11, 02:44 PM
Post on my wall that you want capps only, so that I accept you.

SGG1213
05-06-11, 01:03 PM
I gift capps daily and stew as well on RS. ID is the same on both: SGG1213
=)

vagaday
05-08-11, 01:55 AM
Please add me. I gift only cappuccinos and would only like those gifted to me. Id: vagaday. Thanks.

TinaSomething
05-08-11, 06:06 AM
ID: TinaSomething

blueberriies
05-08-11, 09:04 AM
I tip and gift everyday, and gives away cappuchino every time haha.
Add me, if you also do the same :)
ID: Blueberriies, 4 stars

Chinesedragoon
05-09-11, 11:44 PM
Add me: Chinesedragoon i'll gift you cappuccinos :)

sunshinee3
05-10-11, 01:00 PM
id: sunshinee3
gifting and tipping daily as long as the favour is returned :3

HcoCaliBoi
05-11-11, 07:23 AM
nOT BEIN UNGrateful here BUT i want me some cappucinno LOL . HcoCaliBoi is my invite . I Gift & Tip daily :D You tip my I'LL RTF ( Return the favor )

KIALea
05-14-11, 09:59 AM
hi im new, add me (KIALea) and ill send caps now i no they are worth the most...and they are free to send in money XP right?? on restaurant story i cant afford to use too many XP otherwise ill never go up levels lol :(

salomeseti
05-14-11, 02:35 PM
carmelinaseti
salomeseti

aintblue
05-14-11, 11:37 PM
<<<--- my ID: aintblue

I'll try my best to gift you cappucino and tips every day ;D

xpsycho
05-16-11, 06:15 AM
Looking for good neighbors that send cappuccino.. please add

ID: xpsycho
ID: psychochik27546

Kallinia
05-16-11, 10:11 PM
I gift cappucinos every day, and if you post on my wall when you tip I will definately tip you back regularly. I prefer having neighbors with 3-4 stars, but if I see ya tipping and talking on my wall I won't delete you for having low stars. Thanks, and happy baking~!

Kallinia
05-16-11, 10:12 PM
oops, my id is Kallinia

Jenjen03
05-19-11, 04:20 AM
Jenjen03 I give best gifts everyday.

leocake
05-22-11, 12:31 PM
Please add me. :-)

wander1ust
05-22-11, 10:48 PM
I'm certainly not blaming the poster for this as like someone said, I think they're just trying to avoid drama. I didn't really understand gifting until I found this board so yes I was gifting other things. But I think those who request only caps aren't in it for the fun.

Bottom line. If you need coins and Bakery Story supremacy so desperately, then something is missing in your life...

zopo
05-23-11, 10:58 AM
Add pls id: zopo
lvl 40

Therapture
05-24-11, 02:16 PM
Can everyone please add me? ID: Therapture
I'll gift everyone :)

dulcedm
05-24-11, 03:36 PM
I only gift cappuccinos and tip everyday, if you do the same or at least try to then add me my ID is dulcedm

adellis
05-24-11, 07:20 PM
For cappuccino only, please add: chiwowow

Please leave a note on my wall (something like, "cappu only", etc) or I probably won't accept.

Tipping is optional (who has the time if u play multiple story games?)

hippoberry
05-27-11, 07:49 AM
I will only gift cappucinos ! Storm ID is hippoberry. Hope to see some new neighbors soon :)

kumzai
05-28-11, 04:49 AM
Add me kumzai. I only gift cappucino too. Thanks... :)

cwmw
06-03-11, 06:27 AM
Add cwmw
thanks! :D

bbgir
06-08-11, 02:15 AM
Trying to find some good nbr that gift cap AND tip DAILY, if you do, please add bbgir

suzanne013
06-08-11, 02:17 AM
add ID: suzanne013

toonzaka
06-09-11, 07:06 PM
Please add Toonzaka I am looking for some capp people!

marbymiaski
06-12-11, 09:55 AM
please add marbymiaski

debbymilly
06-14-11, 02:02 AM
id - debbymilly
id - paulmilly
id - winnits

Thanks

kendie77
06-15-11, 04:51 PM
Yay cappuccino! Add me: kendie77 and put a note on my wall that you only gift capps. thanks!

Morenn
06-16-11, 04:07 AM
Hi, cappuccino lovers (join new group (http://forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=12))!

http://forums.teamlava.com/image.php?groupid=12&dateline=1308210696

Add me if you would like to send and receive only cappuccino. My ID is Morenn.
Don't forget to write on my wall that you are a cappuccino lover. :o

camarrapeter
06-16-11, 10:02 AM
Add plz I tip and gift everyday....if u like cappuccino I'll give cappuccino
I'd. Camarrapeter

And merelin1 thanks

kendie77
06-16-11, 10:25 AM
Also add nxs914

myporcelainlife
06-16-11, 02:02 PM
Add me & my sister for daily Cappuccino! SN- myporcelainlife and SN- cakebakebetty

pssterika
06-17-11, 01:54 PM
Id PsstErika also on Restaurant Story, Fashion Story, Nightclub Story

kimcw
06-18-11, 07:05 AM
add: kimcw :)

orchid979
06-18-11, 01:56 PM
Add me orchid979

I will gift and tip daily

Thanks y'all!!!!!

Myteardrops
06-18-11, 02:26 PM
If you like cappuccinos and gift cappuccinos, then add Myteardrops

Also, please leave a note in my wall to let me know you're a cappuccino lover.

vvilliamm
06-19-11, 10:22 AM
add me too vVilliamm

lummum
06-20-11, 06:01 AM
Add me lummum

I send gifts and tip daily.

imblitz
06-21-11, 08:10 PM
add me please
id: imblitz

roguemaster
06-23-11, 08:30 AM
Add roguemaster and trailbutterfly

cknwing
06-27-11, 09:36 AM
please add id: cknwing

trav1002
06-28-11, 04:10 PM
add me trav1002

Morenn
06-29-11, 06:36 AM
I receive and send only cappuccino and materials. :)
If you do so - add me. My ID: Morenn

stunningamanda
06-30-11, 08:16 AM
Add me (:

stunningamanda

malustree
07-02-11, 04:20 AM
also sent Cappuccino Gifting Only~~~~
add me plz: malustree

alextheloud
10-22-11, 08:49 PM
Add both my accounts please :)

Alextheloud (also plays rs)
Alextheloud2

bletchingdon
10-25-11, 01:39 AM
ID bletchingdon

kleinekitty8
11-05-11, 07:35 AM
kleinekitty8

ariemayy
11-10-11, 04:20 PM
add me: ariemayy
will gift cappuccino to user when sent one! (:

dnc98
01-07-12, 04:32 PM
dnc98 and dnc9 ;)

adorablerican
01-07-12, 06:31 PM
add adorablerican

deff will gift cappuccino :) since its profit is more than the other gifts.

electrickim
01-15-12, 09:48 AM
I didn't know that cappuccino was worth the most; I've been trying to find out for months haha! Couldn't find out anywhere; but now I'll definetly be sending it to all my neighbors. I'm open to new requests: electrickim :)

artpixie
01-23-12, 11:14 PM
Please add artpixie
I play everyday and gift everyone, everyday on my neighbours list :)

beckabaaby
02-15-12, 08:44 PM
add beckabaaby! gifts & tips everyday(: please 3&4 stars only!

iheartcheesypie
02-21-12, 06:16 PM
ID: iheartcheesypie
^____^ I never get cappuccino anymore... 😪

borat2
03-01-12, 02:52 AM
add borat2, I play and gift everyday.

AnnasCoffee
03-05-12, 07:42 PM
My ID is AnnasCoffee

I only send/accept cappuccino. I gift daily. I don't tip much.

RoseMeyer
03-08-12, 09:22 AM
Rose Meyer

RoseMeyer
03-08-12, 09:23 AM
RoseMeyer no space.

:)

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-08-12, 10:21 AM
Some people take these games WAY too seriously. I don't care what people send me. I gift all neighbors every day. Some never gift back. I don't care. if they do ok if they don't ok. I'm not going to stroke out over it. I figure if people delete me then oh well. One less I have to deal with too. lol