PDA

View Full Version : So I can't expand unless I get 3 more new neighbors...?

nomicrophone
07-30-13, 01:06 PM
....Hmm, interesting.

Anyone else noticed this?

AdorkableGeek
07-30-13, 01:52 PM
Yep. I think each expansion requires a certain minimum of neighbours.

Rusakko
07-31-13, 01:00 AM
If I remember right, last expansion requires 60 or 65 neighbors.

I have always tipped and gifted ALL my neighbors daily, so it was really hard work before I reached that last expansion. Immediately after that, I deleted all inactive neighbors and those who never tipped or gifted weird parts or some french toast. I am rude? Maybe, but this is only a game. Now I am trying to keep my neighborlist about 20-30.

Gypsy_Cat
08-02-13, 11:53 AM
If I remember right, last expansion requires 60 or 65 neighbors.

I have always tipped and gifted ALL my neighbors daily, so it was really hard work before I reached that last expansion. Immediately after that, I deleted all inactive neighbors and those who never tipped or gifted weird parts or some french toast. I am rude? Maybe, but this is only a game. Now I am trying to keep my neighborlist about 20-30.

I don't think it's rude at all to delete players that have a different style of play than you. I think it would be rude to insult them or insinuate that they're playing 'wrong'. But if you have different agendas, there's nothing wrong with parting ways IMHO. This is a game and is supposed to be enjoyable. So go on and do your thang!

sillygran
08-02-13, 04:21 PM
You can have too many neighbors, and you can delete. But French Toast is one of the best food gifts! See how many dishes!

cherryberry9
08-02-13, 11:27 PM
....Hmm, interesting.

How many Nbrs do you have?

cherryberry9
08-02-13, 11:28 PM
....Hmm, interesting.

Wait...what expansion scion are you on?

TinksThots
08-03-13, 08:23 PM
You can have too many neighbors, and you can delete. But French Toast is one of the best food gifts! See how many dishes!
It's not the number of dishes, but the price apiece. Gifting food = gifting coins. ;)

French toast isn't the worst, but it's close... 200 plates at 1 coin per plate - you're gifting 200 coins. Bacon and eggs and valentine cupcakes are the losers at only 100 coins. Stew wins at 750, roast chicken a far second at 400. Waffles fall in line with French toast at 200. :D

(There was a thread a while back about a stat change on the bacon and eggs, making them worth more. I don't feel like hunting for it, I don't remember the numbers they talked about, and my stoves are all busy, so my math was done from sehana's current pics (http://supremedynasty.com/tl/restaurant_recipes_all.html), but I believe stew was still the winner.)

nomicrophone
08-04-13, 01:43 PM
How many Nbrs do you have?

40 neighbours (not including Stormie).
20x23 expansion.

patriziaf
08-04-13, 03:15 PM
It's not the number of dishes, but the price apiece. Gifting food = gifting coins. ;)

French toast isn't the worst, but it's close... 200 plates at 1 coin per plate - you're gifting 200 coins. Bacon and eggs and valentine cupcakes are the losers at only 100 coins. Stew wins at 750, roast chicken a far second at 400. Waffles fall in line with French toast at 200. :D

(There was a thread a while back about a stat change on the bacon and eggs, making them worth more. I don't feel like hunting for it, I don't remember the numbers they talked about, and my stoves are all busy, so my math was done from sehana's current pics (http://supremedynasty.com/tl/restaurant_recipes_all.html), but I believe stew was still the winner.)

Money, Money, Money,...

Sorry but... I don't need coins. What I need is food which last for one night or for 2 days if I can't play and cook. So 200 dishes x 20 is better than 50x20.

nky1111
08-04-13, 03:41 PM
if you want to sell slower, just decrease your happiness..

nky1111
08-04-13, 03:44 PM
no gifts ever can keep RS for a long time.. well you can accumulate 32000 of gifts and then put them out ,that would last a week or so))) but you can't do that very often))))

patriziaf
08-04-13, 04:08 PM
I cook personally food that give many dishes, I don't just wait for gifts, but they help me to resist more time. I don't want to modify my restaurant to hinder customers and make them unhappy! I have a "realistic" restaurant, not a thing with 150 tables and no chairs, or a room where customers can only sit near the entrance to optimize the consumption of food (T forms,...). Some weekend ago I discovered I had 0 food! The gifts permitted me to overcome the crisis.