PDA

View Full Version : Just A Thought, But...

jesslanrose
07-30-13, 08:27 AM
I would gladly forgo a week or two of new items if they'd use that time to fix all the glitches in not only BS, but RS, FS, PS, etc. Having to constantly restart recipes or redo hundreds of farming plots because it wasn't saved properly when you closed out the game is frustrating beyond belief. I've tried the tricks people suggested like emptying cache, etc. I've tried making sure I've downloaded the latest version, etc. etc. etc. Nothing fixes it and in some cases (like emptying the cache) it makes it worse.

Then you have the problems of items not showing up in your games. Most notably BS, RS and PS. I get new items when I accomplish goals and place them in my bakery, etc only to find out I Can't See Them.

The social portion of the game hasn't worked right in months. I try to visit neighbors and my list won't even load or it does but I when I click a neighbor it gives me an error.

I've already stopped playing PS and FS because I can't handle four games all with the same serious glitches. RS is soon on it's way out the door too. These games are meant to be fun and a way to relax. I don't think they were intended to frustrate you to the point of throwing your phone at the wall.

People pay you a lot of money to get special items in the game and it seems like you can't even be bothered to give them a game(s) that work properly. :(

igames4me
07-30-13, 08:31 AM
it may be your connection... since not everyone is having problems

the only game im willing without update for a week or 2 is dragon story in order to get parity
but would hate if others game took a break just like farm story did

TinksThots
08-03-13, 11:51 PM
On the saving thing: I always visit somebody and then come back home, so I get that 'Processing' screen, before I close my game. That makes sure everything gets synced and saved. :)