PDA

View Full Version : For many habitats there aren't dragons!

pery11112222
07-30-13, 07:07 AM
For passion pit and cosmic expanse there aren't dragons! Can you remove these habitats?

danni7788
07-30-13, 07:17 AM
They keep those habitats in the market in case players out those dragons in storage but then need to re-purchase the habitat after

danni7788
07-30-13, 07:18 AM
Put* not out, sorry. There were dragons for them, but they are gone now

pery11112222
07-30-13, 07:21 AM
They keep those habitats in the market in case players out those dragons in storage but then need to re-purchase the habitat after

I bought passion pit for an error, many users buy these habitats in this mode:p

kms899
07-30-13, 07:32 AM
many people has made errors in this game including me, but as someone has mentioned, other people may still need the hab's

inxieq
07-30-13, 09:37 AM
These dragons come back for limited times of valentines period you might find the heart dragons again and need the habitat.

FrozenTurtle
07-30-13, 10:22 AM
many people has made errors in this game including me, but as someone has mentioned, other people may still need the hab's

These dragons come back for limited times of valentines period you might find the heart dragons again and need the habitat.

These are both correct. There are many players who still have these Dragons in Storage because they have not saved up enough Coins or they are at the Habitat limit. Additionally, all of our Dragons may make their way back into the game at some point. :)

kwhales
07-30-13, 05:03 PM
These are both correct. There are many players who still have these Dragons in Storage because they have not saved up enough Coins or they are at the Habitat limit. Additionally, all of our Dragons may make their way back into the game at some point. :)

Wait. You can put a dragon in storage without buying the habitat first? That would mean right from the nest. I didn't think this was possible.

dragon1fighter
07-30-13, 05:13 PM
Wait. You can put a dragon in storage without buying the habitat first? That would mean right from the nest. I didn't think this was possible.

Storage not stable

kwhales
07-30-13, 06:49 PM
So if I have an egg in the nest I can throw it in storage? Wow been playing nearly a year and never knew that.

danni7788
07-30-13, 08:04 PM

I don't think that's possible. I think this means if a player decides to put a dragon in storage and maybe deletes the habitat to make room for another (maybe more needed) habitat, then they can re-buy it... I think...

danni7788
07-30-13, 08:05 PM
Oh wait, I see where you highlighted "don't have enough coins" - maybe someone can clear it up if it is possible?

maximinidan
07-30-13, 09:18 PM
A dragon goes into storage when purchased and your nest (or nests) are unavailable. You cannot put dragons in storage. (Not to be confused with the stable, which you may purchase and store hatched dragons)

pery11112222
07-31-13, 12:37 AM
Ok, but why you delete dragons?

midnightmeerkat
07-31-13, 03:22 AM

Yay!! I look forward to the halloween ones coming back especially!!

pery11112222
08-06-13, 01:01 AM
Why you delete dragons??

midnightmeerkat
08-06-13, 02:01 AM
Why you delete dragons??

I dont think they are deleted for good .......They seem to come back again. Some are seasonal and should come back at the appropriate season. (I think it is a good idea)

debhutchinson
08-06-13, 07:03 AM

Yes, I have this problem. I am at the habitat maximum so have to put a dragon in the Stable so I can buy a habitat for other dragons. I don't see why TL can't increase the habitat maximum substantially so all our Diamonds can be in Diamond habitats and we can get our dragons out of the Stable and into a home.

godofsparkle
08-06-13, 08:07 AM
Yes, I have this problem. I am at the habitat maximum so have to put a dragon in the Stable so I can buy a habitat for other dragons. I don't see why TL can't increase the habitat maximum substantially so all our Diamonds can be in Diamond habitats and we can get our dragons out of the Stable and into a home.

Upgrading stable cost gold, Premium habitats cost gold, so basically if they give you /100, no ones would buy the stable, upgrading it, or buy the premium habitat. ;)

fernbanks
08-08-13, 03:46 AM
How do you put a dragon in storage instead of selling it when it needs to be hatched