PDA

View Full Version : Oh my God Moments O_O

cedkugedchgd
07-30-13, 05:04 AM
since i'm a very curious person i wanted to know when your last OMG moment in the game was?

when did you last time drop your jaw while playing dragon story? :D

07-30-13, 05:35 AM
When I was speed clicking on the dragons and almost sold my unicorn. Happened four days ago.

A real OMG moment hasn't happened since last summer. The thrill is gone y'all!

Disel8
07-30-13, 05:41 AM
Just got my Diamond Dragon 2 weeks ago, i was on about level 72 or so.Breed Cesar and Virtue check the timer 44hours OMG!

beaglemom1
07-30-13, 05:41 AM
when I got my rainbow egg yesterday

dalexxx
07-30-13, 05:42 AM
the other night when i tapped like twice/thrice then suddenly my gold went lower by 20. Turned out that i purchased apples by accident due to the lagging... i got like 250,000 apples and 58M coins. I dont need to buy apples by gold, i cant find any new dragies to evolve than duplicates... sighs... (this isnt the 1st time it happened btw)

kolbycyclone
07-30-13, 08:31 AM
When I got my Bat Dragon. FOR SURE!

yayacupcake
07-30-13, 08:48 AM
When Quetzal went Limited. Also losing 180 gold to mis-clicking on an expansion was no fun.

lanadelgaga
07-30-13, 09:23 AM
When I got my infinity dragon yesterday !

danni7788
07-30-13, 09:59 AM
When I got my infinity dragon yesterday !

Me too!!! That was my OMG moment of the game I think... Besides getting my diamond.

danni7788
07-30-13, 10:00 AM
When I was speed clicking on the dragons and almost sold my unicorn. Happened four days ago.

OMG. My heart just stopped for you.

[S8] Elsa
07-30-13, 10:04 AM

I had a heart attack just reading that.

teogionia
07-30-13, 10:32 AM
when I placed night fail in the nest and it turned out to be DA, that was good OMG, the worst was when Elf dragon went limited and I bought one :(

awsumum
07-30-13, 01:08 PM
My first OMG moment was when I ran outa habitats and had to put crusader, quetzal, angel, mercury and gold into common habitats :(

My second OMG was getting ethereal in the tournaments (even if it took my gold!)

NouraMoh
07-30-13, 01:11 PM
It happened a couple of months ago..
I had such hard time getting Goblin that I felt nauseous when I realized I had just traded it thinking it was my extra Illution
Had to speed breed through 300 gold to get it back :/

I stay away from my black habitats now!

cedkugedchgd
07-30-13, 01:13 PM
Just got my Diamond Dragon 2 weeks ago, i was on about level 72 or so.Breed Cesar and Virtue check the timer 44hours OMG!

OMG, congrats! :D

goodness, i still remember that moment when i almost sold my elusive mirage dragon... STOP LAUGHING at that time he was something special, okay? :(

When I got my Bat Dragon. FOR SURE!

same for me! i was expecting a friggin seabreeze but nope! :D

cedkugedchgd
07-30-13, 01:18 PM
well okay, my OMG moments:

that awesome moment when i got unicorn on 2nd try!!!! at that time virtue and unicorn were the only 2 possibilities when breeding virtue x diamond :b from that point on i never saw a 36h breeding time again :( ...

today, when i got a 2nd mercury from onyx and gold dragon trying for TE. crazy combo right? you always tend to get slmething when you never expect it xD

when i got my 1st infinity from wizard x fairy. i will have you guys know i only cried for about 30 minutes, so yeah you could say that i'm a real man 8-)

cedkugedchgd
07-30-13, 01:20 PM
I had such hard time getting Goblin that I felt nauseous when I realized I had just traded it thinking it was my extra Illution

aaaww nora :( the only dragon i ever accidently sold was charm but "luckily" i got him back short after that...

awsumum
07-30-13, 01:27 PM

that awesome moment when i got unicorn on 2nd try!!!! at that time virtue and unicorn were the only 2 possibilities when breeding virtue x diamond :b from that point on i never saw a 36h breeding time again :( ...

today, when i got a 2nd mercury from onyx and gold dragon trying for TE. crazy combo right? you always tend to get slmething when you never expect it xD

when i got my 1st infinity from wizard x fairy. i will have you guys know i only cried for about 30 minutes, so yeah you could say that i'm a real man 8-)

LOL!!! You are a crackup! I got my first diamond with eagle/island, but I was just starting so I didn't know what that darn egg was, all I knew was that I was not gona spend 44 gold to speed (yes, I was a noob!, I speed breed now!) when it hatched and that My Little Pony came out, I was shocked o.o

awsumum
07-30-13, 01:32 PM

OMG, sweety :( your heart must've dropped or stopped, I know mine would've, I did the same with super when it first came out.

sand
07-30-13, 01:35 PM
Finally breeding Unicorn!
Oh, wait - that hasn't happened yet; but when it does, my jaw will shatter as it hits the floor. Trust me.

mrarfan
07-30-13, 03:23 PM

I would also want to try that! First try? LOL

towingservice
07-30-13, 03:24 PM
I traded my Lightning Dragon before I realized you could not breed it! I'm currently saving up iTunes cards to get it back!

towingservice
07-30-13, 03:29 PM

I have been trying wizard and fairy's but only seem to get aurora and other junkers

sunkalito
07-30-13, 03:41 PM
When my secondary account got diamond and the main did not (and has not yet). And recently when my secondsry account got leo on the second try, and on my main account i am on my, like, thirtheenth try. At least i got a bat.

sunkalito
07-30-13, 03:46 PM
When my secondary account got diamond and the main did not (and has not yet). And recently when my secondsry account got leo on the second try, and on my main account i am on my, like, thirtheenth try. At least i got a bat.

I forgot about night elf on my first try in my secondary account.... Aaaaaaaaand i just got dino on my very first try in my secondary. *sigh*

allenomg
07-30-13, 03:51 PM
when after trying for a certain dragon i used firestorm and serpent again and got a diamond x)
& whenever i dont pay attention to my nest and breed things like aire/fire/fores when i have both nests full haha

dw9893
07-30-13, 04:10 PM
still waiting for a good OMG moment.. all the OMG moments with this game so far have been more like [].. meh

sunkalito
07-30-13, 04:23 PM
still waiting for a good OMG moment.. all the OMG moments with this game so far have been more like [].. meh

Same xD except maybe when i managed to land one or another of the limited edition dragons. Oh, i remember i tried for witch for such a long time. Never got it. But as soon as zpmbie came out, WHAM, first try. Lol. Then i tried for Boo loads of times (or was it pumpkin? That was SUCH a messy halloween) until i got it and still tried for witch when it was temporarily re-released, but... :(

kwhales
07-30-13, 04:30 PM
December 25, 2012 at 4:30 am. Got my first 44 hr breed time. Fabulous Christmas present.

NouraMoh
07-30-13, 04:33 PM
I traded my Lightning Dragon before I realized you could not breed it! I'm currently saving up iTunes cards to get it back!

Ok I gotta admit.. this one breaks my heart
I'm so sorry :(

nbella1414
07-30-13, 04:59 PM
My OMG moment was definitely when I finally bred Dark Angel after 50 million tries and too much gold to count. It was so exciting I almost screamed.

My next OMG moment will occur if and when I EVER breed Mask.

maj1977
07-30-13, 05:26 PM
When I bred my diamond. She's on the nest hatching right now!

deamon506
07-30-13, 07:04 PM
When I got 44 hours from wizard/scarecrow!

picklylily
07-30-13, 08:10 PM
Got Unicorn while trying for Naga. Was expecting Virtue fail
And my jaw dropped. Yep! That moment was priceless :3

maximinidan
07-30-13, 08:19 PM
My OMG moment was definitely when I finally bred Dark Angel after 50 million tries and too much gold to count. It was so exciting I almost screamed.

Same here!!! Although losing 2700 gold accidentally on chocolate and firework dragon... They are still in my storage.

anurulz
07-31-13, 06:14 AM
my diamond i got around 15 days back..second was the stupid gold trap of the unfortunate tap on the expand immediately button, losing 250 fricking gold....

pegasus14
07-31-13, 07:08 AM
Mine was getting the very dragon I was trying for (Boo) very first attempt. This has not happened before or since that time.

godofsparkle
07-31-13, 07:40 AM
Today...when i got 9 island in a row while trying for troll, mermaid, or at least hunter...

Disel8
07-31-13, 09:36 AM
today...when i got 9 island in a row while trying for troll, mermaid, or at least hunter...

omg!!!

maximinidan
07-31-13, 07:08 PM
Same here!!! Although losing 2700 gold accidentally on chocolate and firework dragon... They are still in my storage.

Nevermind, it's TODAY!!! I had just written on the forum that I was missing the hammerhead dragon and that it was impossible to currently get, and then a few minutes later the spin wheel is back and I got that elusive dragon!!! Yay!

maj1977
07-31-13, 08:17 PM
Nevermind, it's TODAY!!! I had just written on the forum that I was missing the hammerhead dragon and that it was impossible to currently get, and then a few minutes later the spin wheel is back and I got that elusive dragon!!! Yay!
Lucky duck!! I soooo want that dragon. Did you use gold or were you just lucky with your free spin?

gentry5
07-31-13, 08:34 PM
My OMG moment came when I finally got DA. That was the hardest dragon to get, ever. I also had an OMG monent when I won first battle tournament and got the Yin Yang dragon. I am very proud of it and think it is a pretty dragon.

maximinidan
07-31-13, 09:20 PM
Lucky duck!! I soooo want that dragon. Did you use gold or were you just lucky with your free spin?

2nd try, I was willling to go up to ten tries! In all honesty my obsessive collecting side would probably have taken over and spent all my gold!!! I'm really happy I got it so early.

Pometota
07-31-13, 09:34 PM
The most recent is When i missclicked trying to bredd mermaid with island and serpent i put mist and it resulted the dragon ive always wanted farytale

dalexxx
07-31-13, 11:11 PM
Today i got DA and a Leo (first try) using gold and night... Then strucked me, oh i was on my other phone OMG then sighs...

other accounts id is wiccapi (hidden lair) :: <

beaglefamily
08-01-13, 06:37 AM
when I got another rainbow egg on my other account

hubbabubba03
08-01-13, 07:12 AM
Just yesterday I finally got 12hrs breeding water/forest for the gemstone after many Island epic fails. I waited 6hrs to to use 6 golds to speed up, and with fear about getting the mermaid. I eventually got the mermaid:(. Then I tried once more on the same day, and I got 12hrs again. This time around I was sure it was the gemstone dragon, and to my surprise it was the gemstone.

mash4u1
08-05-13, 07:40 AM
OMG!!! I bred, Leo, Rainbow, Gemstone & Diamond one right after another! I never have this kind of luck!

mrarfan
08-07-13, 11:12 PM
My latest OMG moment was when I got Kitsune after got Justice (both is a new dragon to my island) Then bred Dream & Fire and got 12Hrs after I get a Love and Laserlight fail and guess what? It's an INDEPENENCE! :D

I'm so lucky this week! ^_^

sunkalito
08-08-13, 01:06 AM
I think i just finally got my diamond, after over one year of gameplay. I'm shaking. :0 i won't believe it until i see it but i don't wanna use gold >__<

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/0956366729393234b5c03058ec27635f_zps5e7b62b5.jpg

PLEASE TELL ME IT's A DIAMOND. I am so spamming this everywhere. over a year, people, level 121!! aI was just like, "hey i just got a golem on second try, cool. Let me try for another stone hybrid... Wait. What if i breed stone x stone and get forest again? Then i'll have a stupid forest egg sitting on the den for HOUUUUURRRRSSSSS. Might as well shove random dragons in it."
Landed on mindvolt. Okay, decent. Then another scroll to the right, landed on island. Heck no, I thought, not this ugly beast. I don't wanna repeat water element.... Oooh, lookit. Justice dragon, i could perhaps have kite...

And then this. 43 hours 59 minutes something-something.

I'm begining to realize it may indeed be diamond. Logically it is the only solution but you know, i'm kinda skeptical at the moment....hard to wrap my head around.

Haha. This is so right. So poetic. THERE IS FINALLY SOME JUSTICE IN THIS GAME!! omg my puns are THEBESTEVAR

cedkugedchgd
08-08-13, 07:15 AM
I think i just finally got my diamond, after over one year of gameplay. I'm shaking. :0 i won't believe it until i see it but i don't wanna use gold >__<

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/0956366729393234b5c03058ec27635f_zps5e7b62b5.jpg

PLEASE TELL ME IT's A DIAMOND. I am so spamming this everywhere. over a year, people, level 121!! aI was just like, "hey i just got a golem on second try, cool. Let me try for another stone hybrid... Wait. What if i breed stone x stone and get forest again? Then i'll have a stupid forest egg sitting on the den for HOUUUUURRRRSSSSS. Might as well shove random dragons in it."
Landed on mindvolt. Okay, decent. Then another scroll to the right, landed on island. Heck no, I thought, not this ugly beast. I don't wanna repeat water element.... Oooh, lookit. Justice dragon, i could perhaps have kite...

I'm begining to realize it may indeed be diamond. Logically it is the only solution but you know, i'm kinda skeptical at the moment....hard to wrap my head around.

Haha. This is so right. So poetic. THERE IS FINALLY SOME JUSTICE IN THIS GAME!! omg my puns are THEBESTEVAR

literally, OMG! :D although i don't know you well i am really happy for you :) the way you described everything was really funny xD

sunkalito
08-08-13, 08:14 AM
Guys, i will PM... :p

jetli333
08-09-13, 12:33 AM
After trying for so long I fast forward my breed time and let out a loud, 'yessss', as I throw my hands in the air. I finally got my Independence Dragon (water/Love) ツ

08-09-13, 01:33 AM
My 5 year old thought she was helping me out a couple days who and traded a dragon. I just saw the hours and almost screamed in horror. I asked if she remembered the color and she was wary at first then told me it was purple. I was like noooooo, not my Anubis! I found it was an epic aether. It took e forever to feed it, but alas, I had a baby one in storage so ill work my way to getting it to perfect again.

08-09-13, 01:33 AM
Another OMG moment? Four rounds away from Phoenix and my stupid game reset the matches. If it doesn't fix itself I'm throwing a full blown tantrum.

awsumum
08-09-13, 01:39 AM
Another OMG moment? Four rounds away from Phoenix and my stupid game reset the matches. If it doesn't fix itself I'm throwing a full blown tantrum.

OH NOOOO :(

I truly feel your pain (with both posts) any chance you can send a PM to a mod?

I'm really hoping you get your progress in the tournament back *fingers crossed for you*

doop01
08-09-13, 02:19 AM

SOOOOO happy for you my friend!!!! I was hoping you posted this news EVERYWHERE!!!!! You so deserve to finally get the good news!!!!!

awsumum
08-09-13, 02:23 AM

Well done :) I'm very happy for you, you so deserve it! Yay

Dragonilis
08-09-13, 01:51 PM
My OMG moment was after trying for a month for a Medusa Dragon, seeing a 17 hr timer having my heartbeat quicken...onlt to see that the timer actually said 17:58

:(

aceblade
08-09-13, 02:17 PM
My OMG moment was after trying for a month for a Medusa Dragon, seeing a 17 hr timer having my heartbeat quicken...onlt to see that the timer actually said 17:58

:(

lol, I had that happen to me too.

Dragonilis
08-09-13, 02:23 PM
lol, I had that happen to me too.

*sadness*

sunkalito
08-10-13, 12:46 AM
SOOOOO happy for you my friend!!!! I was hoping you posted this news EVERYWHERE!!!!! You so deserve to finally get the good news!!!!!

I i know sweetie! I'm totally spamming it, LOL!! I was especially downtrodden for not being able to catch the "diamond wave" back during New Years, but hey... My little rebellious Lux (her name, d'awwww) was finally born 8 months later. XD over a year since i started...what a relief. I was already accustomed to the idea that i'd never get one!!

Well done :) I'm very happy for you, you so deserve it! Yay

Yaaaaaay~~~ thank you! Yes, yes i totally deserve it, mwahahaha :D

.....now i kinda want a second. But i doubt i'll be mixing four colors in again so soon.

sunkalito
08-10-13, 12:48 AM
Correction: i bred mythic and aurora to try for medusa. Aurora. Why???? Why'd i do that??? Now if i needmy aurora it's stuck for eight hours on a lousy genie. Ugh, this tournament...

mrarfan
08-10-13, 01:27 AM
My 5 year old thought she was helping me out a couple days who and traded a dragon. I just saw the hours and almost screamed in horror. I asked if she remembered the color and she was wary at first then told me it was purple. I was like noooooo, not my Anubis! I found it was an epic aether. It took e forever to feed it, but alas, I had a baby one in storage so ill work my way to getting it to perfect again.

Keep your device away from your son/daughter or hide DS! XD

Disel8
08-10-13, 01:39 AM
My latest was recently, ios new Big update , Android big Notting (as usual).

awsumum
08-10-13, 02:41 AM
Correction: i bred mythic and aurora to try for medusa. Aurora. Why???? Why'd i do that??? Now if i needmy aurora it's stuck for eight hours on a lousy genie. Ugh, this tournament...

Try mythic/poison! Worked or me first time :) got fingers (and toes) crossed for you

kwhales
08-10-13, 06:02 AM
My latest OMG is that I have never seen so many dragons waiting for a hot tub. Between mine and everyone else who lost dragons to a battle, the waiting room is way too full. And if Crusader would stop trying to take over the waiting room, peace would abound. Keep telling him he isn't on a crusade. Its a spa. He has to wait his turn.

Dragonilis
08-10-13, 07:47 AM
Try mythic/poison! Worked or me first time :) got fingers (and toes) crossed for you

I've been using nothing but familiars and poison off and on, they're the only purple/greens I have :(

davewin
08-10-13, 10:23 AM
When I got gold trapped for 250 gold :mad:

sunkalito
08-10-13, 10:44 AM

I did :D and i got 16 hours... D:

Oh, another OMG moment: when my game lagged while i was scrolling around collecting coins, and i lost 580 gold in an expansion even though i did not tap the expansion itself, and i tapped the CANCEL button.

Luckily i was quick to act, turned off my internet connection and then shut down the game... I tell you, the wash of sheer relief i felt then, it was undescribable. Lol.

scarletdragon18
08-10-13, 03:45 PM
Getting a Caesar back in March, and then getting a bat a few days ago (I just got him to epic form!) I thought I had a big bad, but somehow it turned out being a mist. Not sur how yellow mixes in with Fairytale and Night. :(

08-10-13, 04:21 PM
Getting a Caesar back in March, and then getting a bat a few days ago (I just got him to epic form!) I thought I had a big bad, but somehow it turned out being a mist. Not sur how yellow mixes in with Fairytale and Night. :(

The blue came from night and the yellow from Fairytale.

alyssafriends
08-10-13, 04:56 PM
My OMG moment when I realized that TL changed the breeding rules to make black and pink even harder. I thought OMG are they listening to us at all?

sunkalito
08-11-13, 05:23 AM
"Please, i need help urgently!!!

I was fighting in the phoenix tournament, against helios already!! My nephew dropped my ipad and it wouldn't turn back on!! So i took it to my neighbor who's a tech, but he told me it probably would have to go to repair in store. I backed up my game to my android phone in the meantime (and downloaded free gold, yay).
Twenty minutes later he calls me saying that after all my ipad is working, he turned it on and formatted it (which sucked). Has a but of a dent on the side, but otherwise seemingly okay...
So eventually i got back into the apple store and retrieved my game, but now i'm back on forest dragon. Please please please help me, please... I'm crying all over the place. This should not have happened so close to the finish. :(

Please check that my progress was on helios and retrieve it, please...
"

So yeah, from the email i sent team lava you can guess what happened to me just this morning. :( i can't even... No words. Just no words.

Support ticket #1007474. Great thing to happen on a weekend when nobody's working... :'(

It's funny that my exhausted dragons are still exhausted though.

kwhales
08-11-13, 06:38 AM

I was fighting in the phoenix tournament, against helios already!! My nephew dropped my ipad and it wouldn't turn back on!! So i took it to my neighbor who's a tech, but he told me it probably would have to go to repair in store. I backed up my game to my android phone in the meantime (and downloaded free gold, yay).
Twenty minutes later he calls me saying that after all my ipad is working, he turned it on and formatted it (which sucked). Has a but of a dent on the side, but otherwise seemingly okay...
So eventually i got back into the apple store and retrieved my game, but now i'm back on forest dragon. Please please please help me, please... I'm crying all over the place. This should not have happened so close to the finish. :(

"

So yeah, from the email i sent team lava you can guess what happened to me just this morning. :( i can't even... No words. Just no words.

Support ticket #1007474. Great thing to happen on a weekend when nobody's working... :'(

But is Little Lux safe?

funkd
08-11-13, 06:51 AM
When I finally got honeybee last night. Level 143, have diamond and 5 diamond hybrids and couldn't get a honeybee! Can't get parakeet or griffin either, they should be so easy!

sunkalito
08-11-13, 06:34 PM
But is Little Lux safe?

Lux is still here... I'd thrash about in fits if she were to go missing!!!

08-11-13, 07:43 PM

"

Join the line. Ill do a double backflip and Only write nice comments for a week (err, three days tops) if tomorrow someone comes forward and say they for a response from the dweebs.

In my OMG moment of the day. I used over 120 gold to finish the matches on my main ipad account. On my smaller iPod one I shocked the heck out of myself, by getting Phoenix, without using any.

Emmzo123
08-13-13, 03:09 AM
When my phone lags(android user) and after saving for ages to get a new nest, I was on 131 gold and I somehow hit get coins for gold! I lost 100 gold and I spent ages to get it! So disappointed and now I'm going to have to wait for months to get a new nest!:(

weega
08-13-13, 08:26 AM
the very first time I breed with my night dragon, I breed night and magic, got night elf first try, illusion second try :D

sunkalito
08-13-13, 09:28 AM
When my phone lags(android user) and after saving for ages to get a new nest, I was on 131 gold and I somehow hit get coins for gold! I lost 100 gold and I spent ages to get it! So disappointed and now I'm going to have to wait for months to get a new nest!:(

that sucks... don't you get installs? :(

the very first time I breed with my night dragon, I breed night and magic, got night elf first try, illusion second try :D
WOW. Even I am !! That is SO lucky xD

weega
08-13-13, 11:23 AM
that sucks... don't you get installs? :(

WOW. Even I am !! That is SO lucky xD

i know right? this is my alt account and I was sooooo angry, this account gets all the good dragons! i have 4 aethers, FOUR OF THEM! ahhhhh! i don't even have one on my main account, and i'm level 75 on my main >.>

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
08-15-13, 08:09 AM
My last OMG moment just happened! I've been on this forum mad complaining all week about not getting any dragons worth keeping in months.... and guess what... Holy Schnikes... 3 in a row! Who hoo... Cheshire, Rainbow, Medusa! All first tries! What a nice surprise after so many Big Bad fails! I guess I won't be quitting after all:)

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
08-15-13, 08:11 AM
My OMG moment when I realized that TL changed the breeding rules to make black and pink even harder. I thought OMG are they listening to us at all?

They are harder too! I can't get a stupid goblin to save my life... I don't even like it... I just want to complete the goal

weega
08-15-13, 08:46 AM
just got moon, first try with nightelf and light, moon will be my first light hybrid lol!

wendelter
08-15-13, 09:20 AM
I bred an Atlantis and aether one after another...:)

mrarfan
08-15-13, 10:10 AM
just got moon, first try with nightelf and light, moon will be my first light hybrid lol!

Same! Got it when the contest if 100 Players win get 500 Gold...Got it first try but I didn't win the contest :/

ltnx
08-15-13, 07:22 PM
this

zhynabella
08-15-13, 09:29 PM
WOW that is truly an OMG!
This is very nice, congrats!

this

zhynabella
08-15-13, 09:32 PM
The new update to Arctic Isles did drop my jaw. Good job TL!

Another "Oh my gosh" was when after a week of tries, I got my baby Helios.
That was such a surprise!

mrarfan
08-16-13, 04:00 AM
this

Congratz! You're lucky! ^_^
TL hates us...LOL

sunkalito
08-16-13, 07:00 AM
this

WOWZERS!!! congratulations :)

SaphireTheDragon
08-16-13, 07:37 AM
Last night, when I put my Diamond and Crusader dragon together and got a 40 hour Infinity Dragon. :o

samstagk
08-16-13, 09:23 AM
When I first started playing, I was saving up gold to buy a Magic dragon. I had been playing the game for several months and I bred Fire and Water, trying for my first Athletic dragon. OMG! I discovered you can breed Magic! I bred my first Diamond dragon recently which was very exciting as well. Took more than 30 fails with Mirage and Pegasus.

I have been saving up for a Treasure dragon. Finally over 800 gold and now it's taken me over a week to hoard the 8 million coins I need for the treasure habitat. Last night I'm at 7.5 million coins and accidentally buy food for 20 gold! NOOOOOOOOOO!

kwhales
08-16-13, 10:52 AM
Expecting Social and got LEO. yay

DweebGirl
08-16-13, 10:06 PM
Was saving up for a nest. Finally had 220 gold. Was 30 gold away. I accidentally used 20 gold to spend up breeding. Later on I accidentally spent 160 on the finish now for expanding. Emailed TL & was told they wouldnt reverse the expansion sorry. I havent been getting much gold from neighbors lately and haven't been close to getting a new nest since that OMGosh fml moment.

Ernestina78
08-16-13, 10:07 PM
Why was I charged $13,99 and not updated with energy. I want my money back

wayneh23
08-16-13, 11:35 PM
Today when i realized i have only 7 available dragons left to try for, but 6 are diamond hybrids and the other is tigers eye OMG fail central for me.

Oliver118
08-16-13, 11:43 PM
When I discovered yesterday that I was going to get a social first try (probably)

Or maybe 20 hours just means an Island:(

sunkalito
08-17-13, 02:41 AM
Expecting Social and got LEO. yay

Great! Congrats for finally getting that lil' bugger :D

aussiejules
08-17-13, 04:13 AM
when i got my helios dragon ONE OF MY FAVS OOOOMMMMMGGGGG:cool:

DweebGirl
08-17-13, 11:15 AM
When I discovered yesterday that I was going to get a social first try (probably)

Or maybe 20 hours just means an Island:(

Social is 21hrs :(

DweebGirl
08-17-13, 11:16 AM
when i got my helios dragon ONE OF MY FAVS OOOOMMMMMGGGGG:cool:

Awesome. I love that dragon.

erikawastaken
08-17-13, 06:48 PM
Playing on the arctic isle and accidentally clicking the gold option...yup, spent 89 gold to finish warming an egg I would have completed within the hour :(

angellahg
08-26-13, 06:41 PM
When i thought i was putting a night in the nest a few minutes ago and it was finally DA!!

awsumum
08-26-13, 07:04 PM
When I finally got prism!

Also when I figured out gold/yeti only gave one outcome and posted it allowing a few to get it! (until TL took it away!)

08-26-13, 07:19 PM
When I finally got prism!

Also when I figured out gold/yeti only gave one outcome and posted it allowing a few to get it! (until TL took it away!)

I got my first using that combo. But didnt have gold on this island so I used crusader. Because of the bug any diamond would have given ice crown. And I love TLs engineers for being such mindless dweebs. Otherwise it would have taken a lifetime to get my three babies!

dracoonic
08-26-13, 08:37 PM
havent got any omg moments for the past 6 months... I want a diamond badly :(

sunkalito
08-26-13, 11:23 PM
When i spent over an hour trying to breed infinity... Using a combo that would NEVER give me an infinity. LOL. Wen I DID try the right combo I got crusader instead -.-

cedkugedchgd
08-26-13, 11:57 PM
When i spent over an hour trying to breed infinity... Using a combo that would NEVER give me an infinity. LOL. Wen I DID try the right combo I got crusader instead -.-

aaww just like i told you, you'll get it sooner than you think! :D

one of my oh my god moments was today when another 8hrs from quetzal x mossrock turned out to be...

FUZZY! OH MY GOD, how many times already?!

sunkalito
08-27-13, 12:50 AM
aaww just like i told you, you'll get it sooner than you think! :D

one of my oh my god moments was today when another 8hrs from quetzal x mossrock turned out to be...

FUZZY! OH MY GOD, how many times already?!
Thanks, I hope so :3
Hehehehe, you NEED TO SHAVE!! XD

mrarfan
08-27-13, 03:03 AM
My OMG moment for the whole month of August are :-

- Got Night Elf Dragon
- Got Independence Dragon
- Got Leviathan Dragon
- Got Kitsune Dragon
- Got Pheonix Dragon
- Got Ethereal Dragon
- Got Fossil Dragon [Arctic Isles]
- Got multiple Cave Dragons =_= [Arctic Isles]
- Got Abominable Dragon [Arctic Isles]
- Trying for Leo and get LOTS of Coral Dragons =__= What on earth is my Air Dragon doing there? =_= x2

ciora
08-27-13, 07:32 AM
why? why? why? Kitsune + Ruby = Life???? orz...

mrarfan
08-27-13, 07:41 AM
why? why? why? Kitsune + Ruby = Life???? orz...

You trying for Quartz?

inxieq
08-27-13, 08:53 AM
I had a major one yesterday I was speed breeding for diamond I just couldnt wait for fails any more anyhooooow so someone suggested tiny and goblin and out pops a bubble it is really one of my favourite dragons and I sold it I had to make space for it as my pink habitats were full and I sold it for a 100 coins:(

ciora
08-27-13, 09:46 AM
You trying for Quartz?

not really, just trying to get another pure pink or justice but life is just way beyond my imagination...

wassupbaby
08-27-13, 09:55 AM
ruby = gemstone + red and gemstone split to green and blue , that's why u got life :)

doublescream
08-27-13, 11:15 AM
OMG 21hrs! It must be Leo! Yaaaay! -- got Social :( but still, a new dragon...kind of ok
A week later: 21hrs! This must be Leo, it's just rare! -- got Social
Next breed: 21! I can't get the same super rare two times in a row, right? RIGHT?!? This is totally Leo!
Guess what egg I saw this morning? Yeah, another Social.

(Luxury problem, I know)

sunkalito
08-27-13, 11:23 AM
OMG 21hrs! It must be Leo! Yaaaay! -- got Social :( but still, a new dragon...kind of ok
A week later: 21hrs! This must be Leo, it's just rare! -- got Social
Next breed: 21! I can't get the same super rare two times in a row, right? RIGHT?!? This is totally Leo!
Guess what egg I saw this morning? Yeah, another Social.

(Luxury problem, I know)
AHAHAHAHAHAHA xD looks like that super rare loves you :p a friend of mine got several aether fails when trying for cheshire, or something like that. It drove her nuts. She didn't get cheshire...lol

My OMG moment (not related to the game, but hopefully someone can share my pain): I updated to iOS 6.1.3 2 days ago, and...
My battery basically went POOF!!! :(

thebrixo
08-27-13, 12:40 PM
I got 2 landworms while trying for dino and after that landworm+parakeet while trying for pterodactyl :P

doublescream
08-28-13, 06:21 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHA xD looks like that super rare loves you :p a friend of mine got several aether fails when trying for cheshire, or something like that. It drove her nuts. She didn't get cheshire...lol

My OMG moment (not related to the game, but hopefully someone can share my pain): I updated to iOS 6.1.3 2 days ago, and...
My battery basically went POOF!!! :(

Those updates... Battery eating monsters!

Got another 21hrs this morning. Three Socials in four days is impossible.

right?

inxieq
08-28-13, 06:36 AM
Those updates... Battery eating monsters!

Got another 21hrs this morning. Three Socials in four days is impossible.

right?

How much gold to speed up? Leo is 24 gold to speed according to people who have bred leo in the leo thread:)

Anyuszko
08-28-13, 07:19 AM
My OMG moment for the whole month of August are :-

- Got Night Elf Dragon
- Got Independence Dragon
- Got Leviathan Dragon
- Got Kitsune Dragon
- Got Pheonix Dragon
- Got Ethereal Dragon
- Got Fossil Dragon [Arctic Isles]
- Got multiple Cave Dragons =_= [Arctic Isles]
- Got Abominable Dragon [Arctic Isles]
- Trying for Leo and get LOTS of Coral Dragons =__= What on earth is my Air Dragon doing there? =_= x2

You made me an OMG moment now. :) So many new dragons in one month... I made like 2 or 3. :(

When I went to Holiday, I had very bad internet connection (2-3 times wifi a day), so it was hard to breed. All that week I breed only commons.. almost all were island. OMG I thought I wanna go home :)

inxieq
08-28-13, 09:03 AM
When my fairy evolved from lv 3 to 4 withouth going in to the evolution temple.

doublescream
08-28-13, 11:00 AM
How much gold to speed up? Leo is 24 gold to speed according to people who have bred leo in the leo thread:)

It's fixed now, both Social and Leo are 21 gold/ 21hrs... So there's no way to find out but to wait :(

doublescream
08-28-13, 11:04 PM
It feels like I'm spamming this thread... Anyway, got my third Social in four days (sad OMG). I really thought it would be a Leo. If its going to continue like this I'll develop social phobia or something.

OMG #2 THEY'RE REMOVING STAINGLASS. OMG, no way TL, she's my favourite gold dragon :mad:

mrarfan
08-29-13, 12:29 AM
[29 August 2013, Malaysia Time, 6:50 am]

Finally got Leo with Night Elf & Air (21Hrs) O.o

sunkalito
08-29-13, 05:46 PM
My OMG moment just now: I just got social on my android account.
I'm breeding leo and magic in hopes of getting a virgo, and this happens!
Been trying for social in my main account (and for summer as well) and till now, nada! But on my android? Pfff, coupe of coral fails and voil?. Ugh, seriously. What HAPPENED. Lol.

agastya154
08-30-13, 05:27 AM
just got my virgo... after sooo many failed...(omg moment) ����

moostermine
08-30-13, 05:32 AM
My OMG moment just now: I just got social on my android account.
I'm breeding leo and magic in hopes of getting a virgo, and this happens!
Been trying for social in my main account (and for summer as well) and till now, nada! But on my android? Pfff, coupe of coral fails and voil?. Ugh, seriously. What HAPPENED. Lol.

It's the Law of Secondary accts luv!

cakeandpie
08-30-13, 08:33 AM
Just got a Troll this morning (was breeding Night and Pearl), which is not only a super rare black, but only my second black hybrid EVER.

Anyuszko
09-03-13, 03:01 AM
I was trying to complete my Dino family, started with a single dino. Pairing with diamond, at 3rd try I got triceratops. Then dino x trice I got one more trice, then rex, then preto - all this in 3 days. Woohoo!

belbar22
09-03-13, 04:09 AM
Just got a Troll this morning (was breeding Night and Pearl), which is not only a super rare black, but only my second black hybrid EVER.

Well done. I also only have 1 black hybrid. Should be good for battles in the future.

richellabenoja
09-03-13, 04:32 AM
my omg moment is when i charged my ipad and left it in the table then saw my 2 yr old son about to sell my gold dragon(diamond hybrid) quickly i rushed to my ipad to save my gold dragon. lol.

cedkugedchgd
09-03-13, 05:03 AM
my omg moment is when i charged my ipad and left it in the table then saw my 2 yr old son about to sell my gold dragon(diamond hybrid) quickly i rushed to my ipad to save my gold dragon. lol.

oh gooodd, my heart skipped a beat just reading this xD never leave your ipad to a 2 year old!

richellabenoja
09-03-13, 09:29 AM
oh gooodd, my heart skipped a beat just reading this xD never leave your ipad to a 2 year old!
yeah.lesson learned. especially when you have a game like DS in ur ipad.never leave it to others hand.

aceblade
09-03-13, 09:48 AM
When I couldn't find where they stuck the stickied threads in this forum.
:P

DweebGirl
09-03-13, 01:51 PM
Was trying green + blue to get gemstone results:
Island, Island, Serpent, Serpent. I didn't have 1 & really wanted 1 got 2 back to back.
Then I put wizard + fruitful/parakeet results:
Mist, fruitful, Aurora (YES!!) Mist, Peacock (YES!!) Fruitful, posion, Familiar!

sunkalito
09-03-13, 02:58 PM
When I couldn't find where they stuck the stickied threads in this forum.
:P

AHAHAHAHAHHAA

Sad, but same here ;p

belbar22
09-03-13, 03:28 PM
An hour ago when I realised there was another tournament!!! They come round so fast.

toneyeltigre
09-03-13, 04:10 PM
Just now breeding a magic and eagle trying to get a samurai and OMG! out pops a diamond!

funnyrandomness5112
09-03-13, 04:24 PM
Just now breeding a magic and eagle trying to get a samurai and OMG! out pops a diamond!

Two Things,

1. Samurai isn't Breeedable
2. It can't be diamond because there are only 3 colors.. What time did you get?

kwhales
09-03-13, 04:56 PM

Funnyrandom is correct. Stop trying for samurai. He is a quest dragon and cannot be breed. But he can be purchased.

and… If you got a 2 day timer on your breeding, you got a titan-32 to speed, not diamond. Sorry.

J85909266
09-04-13, 10:14 AM
Getting Diamond after trying for 8 months. Getting Anubis as a fail trying for Dark Angel. Getting Infinity as a fail going for Gold. Got Rainbow on the first try. Most recently, I got an Angel fail while going for something. I actually can't even remember what I was trying for. I often throw a diamond hybrid in the mix just for the off chance I might get a diamond hybrid that I need, and it actually worked.

Now, I'm only missing the diamond hybrids for splitting elements. Pink, Black, Stone and Mythic. I really wish TL would stop releasing these little sets that I feel forced to work on due to their tendency to disappear.

sonntagskind
09-04-13, 11:02 AM
When Quetzal went Limited. Also losing 180 gold to mis-clicking on an expansion was no fun.

So i losing 500 gold to mis-clicking on a offer-popup for fairytale dragon 😱

sunkalito
09-04-13, 12:36 PM
Funnyrandom is correct. Stop trying for samurai. He is a quest dragon and cannot be breed. But he can be purchased.

and… If you got a 2 day timer on your breeding, you got a titan-32 to speed, not diamond. Sorry.

Well, good thing he/she DIDN't stop trying for samurai... A diamond fail is pretty cool. :p

But yeah, samurain cannot be bred.

davewin
09-04-13, 02:26 PM
Whenever I look at my food.

kwhales
09-04-13, 03:02 PM
Well, good thing he/she DIDN't stop trying for samurai... A diamond fail is pretty cool. :p

But yeah, samurain cannot be bred.

Yeah but it wasn't a diamond fail. Magic and eagle won't breed a diamond. Its probably Titan.

tuskmage
09-04-13, 04:13 PM

Congrats ;) Your Magic is definitely a keeper, that's one specail Magic you got there ;)

awsumum
09-05-13, 02:05 AM

Even if magic split, isn't that still red, blue/red, yellow?

Titan seems to be the most obvious, with the purple from magic and the red from eagle :)

Well done, whatever dragon you got!

aussiejules
09-05-13, 03:59 AM
my omg is,,, i just moved all my habitats around and nearly sold my helious dragon omg my heart stopped:rolleyes:

mrarfan
09-05-13, 04:17 AM
Even if magic split, isn't that still red, blue/red, yellow?

Titan seems to be the most obvious, with the purple from magic and the red from eagle :)

Well done, whatever dragon you got!

Magic does not split! Try with Magic & Water! You'll never get Athletic (11Hrs) All you get is Coral (10Hrs) Wizard (22Hrs) Aether (16Hrs) and Night (23Hrs) :PP

scottyhaha
09-05-13, 07:08 AM
Here my omg moment, checking how long expanding, game lag then lost 450+ gold

sunkalito
09-23-13, 04:41 PM
You don't know what an OMG moment is,
Until you land a Dark Angel.

On the first go.

On your secondary account.

//sobs

sunkalito
09-23-13, 04:42 PM
Why is the picture upside down STOP TROLLING ME, FORUM!

// sobs more

moostermine
09-23-13, 06:59 PM
Why is the picture upside down STOP TROLLING ME, FORUM!

// sobs more

Congrats luv! Amazing how the game knows how best to mess with you, isn't it? Try now on your main! I bet you get it!

cedkugedchgd
09-23-13, 09:47 PM
You don't know what an OMG moment is,
Until you land a Dark Angel.

On the first go.

On your secondary account.

//sobs

what the, a few hours before you posted this, i visited your 2nd account after 10 years again and wondered what your diamond x lotus combo could turn out to be... lol xD

and why is everybody getting ultra rares recently?

nef got a dark angel, moo got a prism, my 2nd account got a dark angel and aileeniweeni just got her 4th diamond :b

sunkalito
09-24-13, 02:05 AM
Thanks Moo :p but i doubt i'll get lucky on my main. XD

Lololol it's bizarre, especially considering I hardly ever log in to my secondary acct! I didn't even remember which on of my black dragons i'd used, I was convinced it was diamond x night i'd bred. Hahaha you remember better than me, Toto. :p
Sometimes if i log in to send gold (usually just before going to sleep but sometimes I may go earlier) and if the breeding's not finished i won't even bother to log in again to breed.
So yeah, shocker.
Don't even remember WHY I tried diamond x black. I actually think I picked lotus by mistake because I was sleepy.

// cannot understand this game, srsly