PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Hollywood theme pleeeease

zaaracake
07-30-13, 02:39 AM
Who would like a retro Hollywood theme in BS? Popcorn and cotton candy recipes, red carpets, wacky movie posters and old Hollywood neon signs and popart on the walls, bling bling chairs and tables....TL, ENUF WITH THE PIRATE STUFF ALREADY...
Anybody think this would be a popular theme?

kianebakes
07-30-13, 03:09 AM
Who would like a retro Hollywood theme in BS? Popcorn and cotton candy recipes, red carpets, wacky movie posters and old Hollywood neon signs and popart on the walls, bling bling chairs and tables....TL, ENUF WITH THE PIRATE STUFF ALREADY...

I'd like it but I'm sure we'll have complainers plenty lol that's how we do! Someone suggested a noir theme in the Theme Suggestion thread. So you're not alone.

sweetypies97
07-30-13, 03:27 AM
I think the pirates are cute but I live this idea too. I had a 50s diner idea with jukeboxes (and cherry pie - fine cherry pie since I can't help the twin peaks reference).

kianebakes
07-30-13, 10:48 AM
I think the pirates are cute but I live this idea too. I had a 59s diner idea with jukeboxes (and cherry pie - fine cherry pie since I can't help the twin peaks reference).

fine coffee!

We already have cherry pie in the basic oven. It's one of my faves. Gorgeous, great vanilla detail in the ice cream, just 2 hours, lots of plates.

zaaracake
07-30-13, 09:50 PM
Cheers, u guys, yeah the cherry pie is a good one!

twospoons
08-02-13, 03:30 PM
Someone suggested a noir theme in the Theme Suggestion thread. So you're not alone.

hey, that was me! i'm with you zaaracake! (but, no offense meant, i liked my food suggestions better.) :-)

zaaracake
09-12-13, 01:10 AM

Thanks, TL, these guys are actually listening....

twospoons
09-12-13, 11:11 PM
Thanks, TL, these guys are actually listening....

i'm feeling a little self-congratulatory right now, aren't you? although you were closer than me with retro hollywood to my film noir.

zaaracake
09-13-13, 01:35 AM
i'm feeling a little self-congratulatory right now, aren't you? although you were closer than me with retro hollywood to my film noir.

Tell me about it, twospoons! And a lot of ppl are asking for a popcorn machine too. Hey is there a way I can check out your bakery and leave some tips without sending a nbr invite that u may not actually need?

twospoons
09-13-13, 10:55 PM
i already PM'd you, zaaracake. but you can neighbor me if you want, and i promise to accept and not be insulted if you de-neighbor the next day. of course, i haven't actually redecorated yet after i put all my summer stuff away last week, so it probably won't be that interesting for you. although i did finally find a use for the cupcake trees i always thought were weird - cat fascinators. mr. meowgi is just waiting for one of those cupcakes to fall into his waiting paws.