PDA

View Full Version : Can't see emoji on newer version

seemore123
07-29-13, 09:41 PM
I'm on android, galaxy3. When I load BS summertime or carnival no emoji. Looks like Chinese writing or #/?2 whatever gibberish. Load Halloween or Christmas version can see emoji fine, smiley faces, hearts, whatever. This is in peoples comments and such anyone know why?

cherryberry9
07-29-13, 09:57 PM
From what I've heard, android can't see the smiley faces and emotions of emoji, only the other designs and stuff.

seemore123
07-29-13, 10:12 PM
can see them fine running one version of game (older) but not other (newer) using same phone, same with RS...

oldcatpancakeface
07-30-13, 05:35 PM
I'm on android as well and the same thing happens to me. I know android doesn't support emoji but they show up when I use Christmas or Halloween editions.

It may have something to do with the updated code of the game...not that I know anything about that. But from a quick research that's what I understood. Maybe you can bring it up in the suggestions thread and they could put back whatever part they took out of the older versions so that we android users can see the fun messages our neighbours are leaving on our walls!