PDA

View Full Version : Can i play DS on my Nexus 7 & iPad same account?

lolzillaz
07-29-13, 07:32 PM
Can i play DS on my Nexus 7 & iPad same account?

doop01
07-29-13, 07:39 PM
No, you can only have one account per one device. You would have to have 2 separate games going to play on both of those.

lolzillaz
07-29-13, 07:50 PM
:-[ that's rather limiting. Ya think a simple login would do it. I wonder what the resistance is.

Turpsichore
07-29-13, 07:59 PM
Yes, you can but not at the same time. You need to transfer the account from one device to the other using a storm8 game. There's a thread explaining exactly how to do it. It's really quick & easy -if I can do it, anyone can. :D

lolzillaz
07-29-13, 08:22 PM
OK, so I just transfer back and forth when I'm on whatever device I happen to be on?

lolzillaz
07-29-13, 08:36 PM
One last related question, when transferred to iOS will I gain the iOS features or will I remain "android gimped"?

doop01
07-29-13, 08:40 PM
One last related question, when transferred to iOS will I gain the iOS features or will I remain "android gimped"?
You will get the iOS features if you transfer to ios. If you then transfer back to android, you will still have the ios buildings etc, but won't be able to use them.

Turpsichore
07-29-13, 10:26 PM
Love the expression - very descriptive.

If you have a dragon on a quest or going through the trading portal, that will continue while you're on your Nexus but you can't collect the rewards or access the questing dragon until you go back to iOS.

You cannot transfer while an exhausted dragon is in the healing spring and I don't know how exhausted dragons behave on droid.