PDA

View Full Version : Needing help with cookbook

momos2013
07-29-13, 07:25 PM
:confused:Hi to all BS players.
I have an iphone 3 and my daughter has an Iphone 4. I notice at the end of our cookbooks she has a few more recipes than I do.
So my question is.. 1.is there a difference because mine is a 3 and hers a 4??
2. Is there or could there be something wrong with my game?
3. And how do I fix it to where I get the same recipes as the same like everyone else?
By the way I'm at level 85 and she is at level 50. I thought maybe it could be a level issue, but its obvious its not that!

Help please!

OnCloudDivine
07-29-13, 08:38 PM
There should be no difference is you are both using Apple devices. Make sure your recipe tab is selected to the first "ALL" tab, as opposed to the cake, cookies, pie, bread tab.

Which edition/version are each of you using? Make sure you are both using the latest version; special editions (such as Christmas) may have seasonal recipes.

When did each of you begin playing? If your daughter completed goals that you did not (even though it looks unlikely due to her being a lower-level player than you), she may have the limited edition recipes unlocked for her. Look at the last page and see if your recipes are locked by "goal."

Sometimes, it doesn't work unless you do a page-by-page comparison. List specific recipes that you do not have on your device after the comparison, then come back and post them so someone can better evaluate the issue you may be having.

OnCloudDivine
07-29-13, 08:40 PM
*By "doesn't work," I meant we may not be able to help unless you do a page-by-page comparison with your daughter's device.

sugawugabear
08-01-13, 08:39 PM
My husband had a android and I have a apple phone and he had the podium cake as a recipe I don't got that is that due to different devices