PDA

View Full Version : I would my reward, TeamLava!

pery11112222
07-29-13, 06:59 AM
Hello. I suggested on a dragon story forum to create diamond dragons hybrids. I asked as a reward for the idea a diamond dragon. A few days later came out the first diamond dragon hybrid: crusader dragon, but my reward hasn't arrived. I would like because the idea was mine and you must reward ideas. Thanks in advance and i hope you send me soon a diamond dragon. Please contact me by replying to comments or otherwise. My id is pery11112222 but for the delay you have to send Another diamond dragon to the id nutellinamary

The forum's name is hopefully helpful game info

igames4me
07-29-13, 07:09 AM
i don't think you are going to get nothing.. teamlava doesn't check other pages
plus you are a new resident here no telling if you actually made that suggestion

theres players that made suggestions and never received the dragon when it comes out
like ying yang tiger eye

just breed fire and diamond good luck

dragon1fighter
07-29-13, 07:43 AM
Lol u want them to give you diamond why not breed one yourself? I think diamond hybrid were planned before diamond was released it was not your suggestion the game already knew it would have hybrids I think u are funny

pery11112222
07-29-13, 07:57 AM
I'm italian and i haven't got a food language

pery11112222
07-29-13, 07:58 AM

Good not food

cedkugedchgd
07-29-13, 08:04 AM

loool xD gosh, chillax okay? i don't think that they stole the idea from you. new dragons are planned months before they actually release, so chill doooown...

musique0214
07-29-13, 08:40 AM
Just out of curiosity, why did you wait a year to ask for a reward? Sadly, I doubt you will get a Diamond Dragon for free. I found the best way to breed Diamonds, is to have five colors in the den. Some examples: Scarecrow x Wizard (I got my Diamond the very first time I tried with this combo), Mirage x Poison, Aurora x Honeybee, etc. Good luck, I hope you are able to breed your Diamond soon!

[S8] Elsa
07-29-13, 09:19 AM
Closing this up. We haven't offered Diamond Dragons as a contest reward. If you need further assistance feel free to send me a PM with a link to the contest you're asking about. You can also post in Forum Disputes.