PDA

View Full Version : Anyone just bought the dragon?

Aurry
07-28-13, 11:14 PM
Hi,

I've been saving for an Alicorn actually, but luckily got him in the value pac (yay!), so this leaves me with a small fund of gems I have no fixed plan for.. I have all the trees, so was wondering.. I am still in level 22, so the dragon quest is way far off, and haven't even expanded that much. So, if I n
Buy a dragon now, will I still get those quests? Suggestions please!

vitriolicheart
07-29-13, 12:40 AM
No you won't get the quest of you buy the dragon.

Aurry
07-29-13, 02:41 AM
Ah I see.. I won't then.. Will wait till I get the quest, and buy if it gets too hard or something..

MiniLaura
07-29-13, 06:14 AM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong:
If you buy a dragon, you can still find a dragon egg from the roost, and finding it will still trigger the goal chain.

(I'm not 100% sure because I didn't buy the dragon.)

vitriolicheart
07-29-13, 08:15 AM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong:
If you buy a dragon, you can still find a dragon egg from the roost, and finding it will still trigger the goal chain.

(I'm not 100% sure because I didn't buy the dragon.)

I'm sure that's correct. You won't get it from just buying the dragon, which I think that was what was being asked.

vednir
07-29-13, 09:34 AM
Consider purchasing 2 wizard schools, 2 glimmerdust troves and at least one black sheep (for prime cuts in case they become useful later) if you already have at least one of all 3 fruit trees.

MiniLaura
07-29-13, 11:03 AM
I'm sure that's correct. You won't get it from just buying the dragon, which I think that was what was being asked.

I just wanted the person to understand that buying a dragon would not prevent him or her from getting the goals eventually.

Meridor
07-30-13, 07:56 AM
Consider purchasing 2 wizard schools, 2 glimmerdust troves and at least one black sheep (for prime cuts in case they become useful later) if you already have at least one of all 3 fruit trees.

I agree. Just I don't think you'll need 2 grimmerdust troves. One should be enough. I have 3 and 2 of them are in storage. Totally agree with fruit trees. You should have at least one of each.

enaid03
07-30-13, 10:16 AM
I bought the dragon when it came out. I found an egg in the roost later on and now have the dragon goals and am working through them.

Also - huge fan of the wizard school compared to the dragon, glimmerdust trove, alicorn, etc.

Aurry
07-30-13, 03:57 PM
Thanks for all your help guys.. I decided to invest my gems in two wizard schools before I fall into any gem traps, so thanks for the very kind advice! So buying the dragon doesn't impact the goals- if I get more gem offers to pay other TL games, I'll definitely get it!