PDA

View Full Version : Having Issues with Coins Disappearing

alldragontime
07-28-13, 03:59 PM
I have Dragon Story on my Iphone 4S IOS version 6.1.3. The game version is 1.5. I just got my phone and downloaded Dragon Story. The problem I am having is that I can collect on the dragons, and then buy food, clear land, etc. After collecting and buying something, it will stop and say processing, then everything I've collected or bought will disappear. It's only an issue with when I collect and buy. I can breed and evolve my dragons without any problem. I have turned my phone off, reset it, and deleted the app repeatedly, and the problem is still not resolved. How do I fix this?

ButterPanda
07-29-13, 02:13 PM
For this type of issue please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com. Give them the information you have posted here.

maiani24
08-07-13, 02:34 AM
Im having same issue its bugging the living hell out of me bad enough my ipod touch dies and lost my other dragon story so had to start over now my money keeps vanishing. That dragon appear a loading error or something and reverts it all back to when u log on. But takes all the actions so as if u collected its not cool

simbah03
08-11-13, 07:04 PM
Hi yes I am too. Money disappearing and pay for clearing, food, breeding etc then says processing then when screen comes back to normal... Money gone and have to pay for clearing, food, breeding etc again. If you try to buy again a lot of time it repeats; processing,loss of money and you lose action you paid for also.
How do I fix this. Please help.

lmcooney
08-12-13, 07:56 AM
I am having the same issue. While purchasing crops or new habitats, suddenly get the "processing" message. When message is gone, so are my coins, typically 2000 or more, and not equal to the amount I was about to spend. But purchase or planting has not been completed. In addition, the PROGRESS message flashes. The only quest that shows new progress is Admiral Planet... And I haven't done anything to progress on that task other than already having one banner.

evas80
08-13-13, 10:42 AM
Having the same exact issues so frustrating. I contacted them and got a ticket number but still no response, what's the point of playing this game if everything disappears?????

daisychain24
08-14-13, 04:32 AM
Same problem here, I've also emailed support, hope it gets fixed!

theshellybean
08-15-13, 04:49 PM
I started playing yesterday and have already had hundreds if not thousands of coins disappear. It's ridiculous to spend $650 only to have a "processing" pop up appear. Once it disappears I'm not only out the $650 that I spent on crops, that have also vanished, but it clears out all the other coins I had saved, leaving me with less than 50 each time.

If this is their way to urge players to buy gold (to convert to coins), its very shady.

rainysky92
08-16-13, 01:25 AM
The same thing is happening to me! It doesn't seem like they're really going to do anything about it... maybe I should just stop playing...