PDA

View Full Version : Gems!!!!

Oliver118
07-28-13, 12:53 AM
So many items cost gems in RS these days and in terms of gems, I've got 0 gems. 0, that's it, a ROUND ZERO!!!
And I don't do in-app purchases either. Yet so many items cost GEMS!!! Couldn't TL have mercy on players like me and give us less GEM ITEMS, or MAKE IT EASIER TO GET GEMS!!! Because I feel like I'm missing out. Does anyone feel the same?:mad:

cherryberry9
07-28-13, 01:03 PM
I'm not a big gem buyer. I know how you feel.

Team lava used to make lots of good coin updates back in 2012.

They don't do that now.

They make us goals. But I don't think we're getting them this month.

That's all I have to say:)

nky1111
07-28-13, 03:42 PM
cook something and earn them.. it's RS , not pet shop))))

Oliver118
07-29-13, 01:21 AM
But cooking is just so stressful because I literally freak out thinking that my food is always going to spoil and my customers are going to be furious at me. By the way, I started a second account on Android after starting this thread and I discovered that the advertising goals actually give you gems on Android! If I'd have released this, I wouldn't have started playing on iPad!

TinksThots
07-29-13, 02:53 PM
Oliver, keep in mind you have twice the amount of time a food takes to cook before it spoils. I always look at the clock and double the cook time to see what time it'll spoil by, and see if I'll be able to play again by then, then decide if I'm cooking a long enough recipe. Save your shorter ones for when you have more free time, whether that's next week, next month, or later this year. Believe me, the longer recipes will hold you over quite a while. :)

Gem-wise, I don't spend a dime on these games, and I've gotten quite a few (several dozen over the last few months), despite not being able to download those other games in the goals because my ipod is stuck at ios 4.2.1, just from cooking. Level up quick with higher XP recipes. Cook one thing at a time using all the appliances you can, and get them to level 2 until you have more appliance slots, then work on getting them to level 4. It takes a lot of planning, but it works. :D