PDA

View Full Version : Something has changed I'm on level 110

SarahSoso1
07-27-13, 11:14 PM
Why is it taking me so long to get any type of dragon now even if it's rare? Is it my level? I'm on level 110. I used to get a dragon fast on my first/ second/ third attempt? Now it takes me weeks to breed easy to get dragons. I'm really disappointed! I used to enjoy this game I wanna know if you have the same problem, please.

Oliver118
07-27-13, 11:20 PM
You can go higher than level 100 with version 1.4

07-27-13, 11:45 PM
I doubt the level has anything to do with it. The breeding rules have made everyone's luck change a little.

kwhales
07-28-13, 04:29 AM
Once everyone figures out the new breeding rules and how the elements interact with each other, breeding will get easier. I
know if I see one more island….

beejk
07-29-13, 03:01 AM
I got the same problem Sarahsoso1, lately i feel its more then normal to be trying a mothn before you get the 1 dragon you wanted. only once in a while you get the dragon after 2 weeks of trying.
Took me 2 weeks to get dino dragon, trying for gemstonedragon now but i am on island number 10( wihtout any other fails in between) i dont think common dragons should have more then 12 hours breeding:(

owlsdragon
07-29-13, 10:19 AM
I got only Island dragon no matter what combination I used about 10days, so sad!

rudipreciousmocha
07-29-13, 11:02 PM
I often try 40 to 50 times to get a dragon I want. I have decided to ignore all the hype about special dragons and just keep plugging along raising food and collecting money to spend on the next habitat that costs a fortune.

hainguyen87
07-29-13, 11:51 PM
Why is it taking me so long to get any type of dragon now even if it's rare? Is it my level? I'm on level 110. I used to get a dragon fast on my first/ second/ third attempt? Now it takes me weeks to breed easy to get dragons. I'm really disappointed! I used to enjoy this game I wanna know if you have the same problem, please.

I'm on level 100. In average, I try about 20 times to get a new dragon. Some time It's very difficult to get a dragon I want, I change to breed another and come back later. Maybe you should try this.

owlsdragon
07-30-13, 05:30 PM
I'm level 86 now and so hard to get the new dragons now like I mentioned before, took forever and get nothing. Maybe should take a break and quit for a while. :(

annbluebird
07-31-13, 03:27 AM
I never try for a particular dragon, I only listen to my "in head voice" and breed what I "hear". for ex I caught "breed peacock/night" in my mind, I did so and got a nightelf. did the same for my golem/dino/mirage... I tried for mirage since a long time and thought that I would never catch it
I believe that the less you focus on something the more chances you have to get it :) gl