PDA

View Full Version : Deli, forge, & jewler machine

GhettoRanch
07-27-13, 10:47 PM
Can anyone plz tell me what the forge, deli and jewler machine produce ? I would like to know what's best to save up and buy first ? I would really appreciate the reply :) thanks , also anyone can add me I love doing trades and helping out others, my ID is GhettoRanch

mellymoo2000
07-30-13, 06:39 AM
Can anyone plz tell me what the forge, deli and jewler machine produce ? I would like to know what's best to save up and buy first ? I would really appreciate the reply :) thanks , also anyone can add me I love doing trades and helping out others, my ID is GhettoRanch

Hi
The forge makes shovels, axes, nails and screws. They each take 8 hours to produce.
The jeweller makes a ring, a necklace and a pair of earring - about 3 hours to 5 hours to produce
Both of these require metals from the mine.
The deli makes sandwiches, BLT and a salad - 1 hour to 3 hours to produce (i think). You need spinach, catfish, and other veggies for these.

I think the deli is the best one to get first because it doesn't rely on hard-to-get items such as the axe and shovel.

Hope this helps - feel free to add me as your nbr ��

sewers1
08-16-13, 04:46 PM
What is the goal that allows u to get the jewel machine?

mellymoo2000
08-17-13, 04:36 AM
What is the goal that allows u to get the jewel machine?

I think you only need to expand to the mine - i don't remember there being any other goal