PDA

View Full Version : A Little Poll to get our feelings up about Farm Story

cherryberry9
07-27-13, 03:44 PM
So I know some of us are a little bummed out including me that farm won't get updates for a couple months but I thought I'd start a poll to get our moods up a bit.

If you have something different than what I put in the poll, don't hesitate to post what it is:D

cherryberry9
07-27-13, 03:49 PM
I love the vast selection of animals.;)

jumperjing3
07-27-13, 04:10 PM
I hope TL doesn't forget about this game! It's my go to game in the morning with my cup of coffee and go in and harvest the very well designed crops! It's my calming moment!! Unlike dragon...alittle stress trying to breed. Or castle story trying to keep up with resources! Or bakery...which there is very little fun left there with trying to make coins to buy stuff! Or restaurant story where it's becoming alittle stale for me. I've always said farm was my favorite! I love how realistic the crops look whether it be the flowers or the veggies! I like the deco too...but it's the crops that does it for me!
And whoever heard of a farmer taking the summer off?...that's when they work the hardest! Lol.so hopefully this isn't the end of farm!...it would break my heart!

GKHOBBYFARM
07-27-13, 10:24 PM
This is my favorite game. I love building and arranging and planting and harvesting and visiting neighbor s.

farmerjoan666
07-27-13, 10:34 PM
This is my favorite game. It is really quite fun to visit/chat with neighbors everyday and check out all the creative ways that my neighbors have decorated/arranged their farms. I also enjoy visiting neighbors who use hay bales or tiles to create artwork.

epiphany
07-28-13, 04:01 AM
its the amazing neighbours that have made this game work. Shoulda had that option in the poll....

mel7123
07-28-13, 05:09 AM
Yes.. I agree its the neighbors and friends that I have made that makes me play this game . But I always looked forward to the updates and could not wait to see the new items. Please don't forget about our farms and friends. A lot of us still love this game and play everyday.

MizCricket
07-28-13, 06:18 AM
I just like everything about Farm Story. I love gardening and landscaping so I really enjoy designing my farms, and I love all the animals. I enjoy seeing my nbrs creative farms and all the amazing farm artists out there. I'll be playing this game long after they stop the updates. This game has never been a race to master everything for me so I have lots of stuff left to do. I just won't have any reason to buy gems because there isn't anything new coming out. Honestly, the updates have been less than inspiring for a long time anyway so although this was the first game I started spending money on, I haven't had a reason to buy gems in ages.

cherryberry9
07-28-13, 12:55 PM
its the amazing neighbours that have made this game work. Shoulda had that option in the poll....

I always seem to make mistakes on Polls. Sorry!

cjensenusa
07-28-13, 02:03 PM
The freeness to do what I want to do (I voted none of the above).

Marmalademuffin
07-28-13, 04:47 PM
Okay I voted for the trees since I love them and try to buy at least one of each one. But the poll does not reflect that. Still says zero percent. So I think it is not getting counted when people vote for the trees. Anyway I also love the buildings and wish there were more. Love when they come up with limited buildings that I can add. Still would love more styles of regular houses available all the time. I love this game!! I really want a farm cat not with a hat just a real cat that is for cash.

sibl
07-30-13, 05:45 AM
This is my favorite game. I love building and arranging and planting and harvesting and visiting neighbor s.

I have the same opinion. Please TL don't discontinue Farm Story, it's the mother of all of your games.

Rainstorms45
07-31-13, 08:06 PM
I love this game! I'm not a good neighbor lately though, I have a long list and its hard to visit them all but I try. I love the animals and crops and trees and when I save my gems I love some boxes... (still working on the bird box don't know why but I keep trying for a better then prize then 4th) but this game its relaxing for me I can play when I like how I like no rush. I just hope they come back with updates. And real goals. I think those would make a real different for most players.

horsey3
07-31-13, 08:54 PM
I love everything about farm story...yes, I've made so many friends and have so many awesome nbrs....it's part of every single day, for me!!

sourlicorice5
08-01-13, 08:53 AM
Well nuts lol. I meant to vote for the animals and clicked on trees instead :-O

samizmyne
08-01-13, 01:56 PM
I like the simplicity of the game. It's very straightforward, and you can go at your own pace. I'm also very glad that you can plant things that don't die, such as trees and flowers. Very handy if you go on vacation or have some kind of emegency. This is a no pressure kind of game, and I think it really appeals to older players who are not into the fast paced arcade games. My 10 year old grandson loves to water my neighbor's farms too tho, and loves to plant my fields. Outside of a few nutjobs, everyone is very friendly and upbeat. I really hope they keep updating this game. It helps relieve stress too!

cherryberry9
08-02-13, 11:46 PM
Well nuts lol. I meant to vote for the animals and clicked on trees instead :-O

Animals are my face as well!

jenj1971
08-15-13, 08:26 PM
Used to LOVE this game!!! I was the neighbor that visited EVERYONE!!!
But how many beehives, antique tractors, garages, and gnomes does one person need!?
This was my one and only for a long time. Started dabbling in the other ones for gems and now I am a Castle Story fanatic. The neighbors are different but I have a few that are friendly.
I really wish I would have some "goals" to work towards to get unique items on Farm Story now. I visit my farm once a week, maybe twice now and it is just sad and boring to me.
They have a lot of dedicated players on this game and I think they would welcome a few friendly, no time constraint goals.

twospoons
08-16-13, 06:58 PM
Trees for me, although I love all of it! Farm Story is so peaceful, compared to other games I play with all their demanding customers. It's nice to just go in and plant my fields in pretty patterns and then admire all the other farms out there.

maebob
08-18-13, 10:26 AM
I hope TL doesn't forget about this game! It's my go to game in the morning with my cup of coffee and go in and harvest the very well designed crops! It's my calming moment!! Unlike dragon...alittle stress trying to breed. Or castle story trying to keep up with resources! Or bakery...which there is very little fun left there with trying to make coins to buy stuff! Or restaurant story where it's becoming alittle stale for me. I've always said farm was my favorite! I love how realistic the crops look whether it be the flowers or the veggies! I like the deco too...but it's the crops that does it for me!
And whoever heard of a farmer taking the summer off?...that's when they work the hardest! Lol.so hopefully this isn't the end of farm!...it would break my heart!

I agree with jumper - only a few neighbors are away on vacation, don't forget us, TL! We need our weekly updates!

cherryberry9
08-20-13, 04:29 PM
I'm still the only one to pick animals :)

olderthandirt
08-22-13, 06:33 PM
I love Farm Story! The game itself is positive, creative ...building up rather than tearing down. It is calming and fun. My neighbors truly are dear. My younger grandchildren learned about animals and crops by "helping" me plant and harvest. I frequently read posts on the forum, but have only posted once or twice. Team Lava tech staff have helped recover my farm twice. I hope they realize how much the "farmers" enjoy the game and that they will restore Farm Story ...adding more content ...soon.

CatLadyy
08-26-13, 01:43 AM
I love the simplicity of the game. It would be nice to have a few random goals, but I just enjoy decorating my farm and planting crops.

Aimeelooweez
08-26-13, 07:24 AM
[FONT=Book Antiqua]I love farm story, its the game I turn to when having a coffee break in the morning and throughout the day harvesting what I planted the night before and visiting neighbors. Sometimes however I do feel it gets a little boring! with no tasks or goals to do, but go up a level and gain mastery levels on crops (or whatever it is? the four leaves thing). It'd be great if there was daily tasks and also if the gem price of animals was to be brought down! I want a cat on my farm but 22 gems? I lost that many by clicking restore crops by accident!

Will be transferring my farm from android phone to kindle fire hd soon, something ive done before when I had a new phone, the tech staff are really helpful and cant fault that

Overall great game, keeps me entertained for probably longer than it should lol! :)

mmandy278
08-26-13, 07:49 AM
Love the Game wish my material requests got answered - how many are you allowed and how many people can
reply to them seems like I can send out 50 and I get about 5 a day back? Does any one know?

MiniLaura
08-26-13, 11:20 AM
Love the Game wish my material requests got answered - how many are you allowed and how many people can
reply to them seems like I can send out 50 and I get about 5 a day back? Does any one know?

You can send as many as you want each day, but you can only receive 20 requested each day. (That is on top of the 20 gifts you can receive each day.) People have discovered that if you send out too many requests, the requests can get backed up, and you do not end up getting your 20 items.

If you think your request queue is backed up, don't send any requests for a day or two. Then, the next time you send requests, send requests to only a little more than 20 people. (Say, 25 or so.) Don't send out 50 each day.

cherryberry9
09-08-13, 08:04 AM
Well our hopes are up no cause farm has updates!!!:D

Silwyn51
09-09-13, 04:18 PM

What I do to prevent a bottleneck of my matl. requests is to go through my neighbors with 0-1 social stars and if they have dead crops and/or full on wtd flowers, check their walls to see if they have 3+ days of "full" messages and remove them.
(If they're a chit chat buddy or someone whom I've had as a neighbor for a long time, I won't remove them in the hopes they come back though. That's usually like a month or two kind of thing)

Hope that helps!

cherryberry9
09-14-13, 02:20 PM
What I do to prevent a bottleneck of my matl. requests is to go through my neighbors with 0-1 social stars and if they have dead crops and/or full on wtd flowers, check their walls to see if they have 3+ days of "full" messages and remove them.
(If they're a chit chat buddy or someone whom I've had as a neighbor for a long time, I won't remove them in the hopes they come back though. That's usually like a month or two kind of thing)

Hope that helps!

That's exactly what I do. When you send to many requests, it would take days for each request to be fulfilled than you are basically wasting days of sending requests.