PDA

View Full Version : Gemstone Habitat

amelizowe83
07-27-13, 03:42 PM
I bred my new water dragon and my forest dragon and after one attempt at breeding, voila, I have a gemstone dragon egg. However, I haven't got a gemstone habitat and am surprised at the cost! The diamond habitat is only 100,000 and yet the gemstone habitat is 2,000,000! My suggestion is that the cost of the habitat is in line with the 'cost' of the dragon. Apologies if this has been suggested before, it's just that I find the cost of the gemstone habitat to be a bit overwhelming. It also means that I have to pretty much just collect coins and do nothing else, as at the moment I have about 130,000 coins... :(

hamadrys
07-29-13, 06:25 PM
I have the same problem on my secondary account. I bred Leo and had about 300,000 coins at the time. Collecting coins still...:(

Neeala
08-03-13, 09:43 AM
I to have run into this situation, as a fairly new player I have not had time to build my coins up and adding money to the game is not an option for me. Currently I have a pair stuck in my breeding den as I simply can't get the habitat needed to free my nest.
I agree with the original comment the the habitat should be closer to the value of the dragon, the value being 600gold which is the same cost as the serpent dragon who's large habitat is 60k in coins or you can go for the largest water habitat for 500 gold but at least there is different options to choose from with a more reasonable price one that can be obtained.
This has been frustrating to say the least as the gemstone dragon quest I received shortly after starting, as of now I am left to little options either I completely halt all game play and advances to simply collect coins to eventually get the habitat which with the small amount of dragons i have, will take a painfully long time or I sell the egg and risk not being able to get another one both choices are discouraging.
I hope that a habitat that is of a more reasonable price will be made available.

altheamae64
08-07-13, 08:34 AM
To my great surprise, I too have managed to breed a gemstone dragon on my very 1st attempt to breed the social dragon! :cool: For some reason and probably because of what the icon for this dragon looks like, I had been attempting to get it using all 4 original colours - earth, air, fire and water.

So newsflash! You can get the gemstone dragon with just 2 - I used air and water for mine but no habitat for it yet :( I'm on level 45 and it will take me about 3 days to save, I reckon and that's flat-out with no feeding or expanding in the meantime :mad:

miuivy
08-16-13, 04:54 AM
I'm level 19 and so far i took 1 week to save 400k. In total, i calculated if my daily earning is only at 50k, it would take me 40 days to get a Gemstone habitat. Ur 2 days is nothing :)

I too share the same frustration of 2,000,000 coin habitat. This clearly forces some people to burp up 7 bucks to buy another nest. Ha! Sorry I'm not gonna spend if the game makers spen time creating gold traps on my farms and expect me to buy gold to get out of this gemstone thingy. I'm still saving up now, and good luck to those who need more time than my 40 days :-s

mrarfan
08-16-13, 06:46 AM
This is just madness....6 M for a Stone/Cosmic/MythiC habitat? Seriously?
TL....I don't know what to say anymore

luna2cute
08-26-13, 08:29 PM
I have the same problem. i have a gmstone egg and nowhere to put it. I have been saving for weeks and still no where near enough to buy a habitat. Im ready to sell it and forget about it. :-(

Justchilling0024
09-02-13, 08:35 AM
Ok if you want 1 large type of ever type and banner for its going to cost 50456000 that's just on Android don't have some of same stuff as ios

Vinnu21
09-12-13, 04:43 AM
the costs of habitats must be reduced, i would rather suggest to TL...bcoz the game will suck if we have to wait for a longer periods collecting only silver coins...its really frustrating....
buying a smaller habitat is okay but if the cost of upgrading the same habitat is same as the large habitat...then what is the use of buying the smaller ones...so plzz do implement on it TL :(

dravondragonmaster
09-14-13, 02:39 PM
I'm only at level 15 and I'm stuck too! I only make about 30k in coins a day. It will take me months before I can do anything else. It takes me a couple days just to remove an expensive tree! Pricing does not seem balanced! Looking at other islands and only 1 person I found has a gemstone habitat and they are level 65. You only make 100 coins for selling the dragon. What can I do?

dracoonic
09-17-13, 07:43 AM
I'm only at level 15 and I'm stuck too! I only make about 30k in coins a day. It will take me months before I can do anything else. It takes me a couple days just to remove an expensive tree! Pricing does not seem balanced! Looking at other islands and only 1 person I found has a gemstone habitat and they are level 65. You only make 100 coins for selling the dragon. What can I do?

add more friends and do visit them, they will visit you back and play with your dragons. you will get shiny habitats (+250 coins +1 exp), which is what most low level player did when they accidentally breed something costly. Definitely take more than weeks to complete it.

Be prepared for that or otherwise sell the gemstone egg, imagine using all these weeks you are stuck with an egg, how many varieties of dragon you can breed along? :)

mrarfan
09-27-13, 07:02 AM

You should just sell it first until you have leveled up and earned enough coins for the dragon!
It's only 12Hrs! Apart from Island fails and Mermaid gone...That's the only thing you can get when you see 12 Hours lol

k8todd
10-07-13, 03:54 AM
Is there no other habitats for the gemstone dragon to live in iv been saving coins for 3 weeks now and im getting bored of this game now because i cant do anything else but save for this habitat