PDA

View Full Version : Not Enough Ways to Earn Gems

torilollipop101
07-27-13, 02:47 PM
This isn't about a bug or anything, I have a suggestion. I really like Zoo Story but it's ridiculous that it costs 149 gems to get another nursery or lab! :mad: Also, some of the animals cost way too many gems (for example, a unicorn is 179 gems). :confused: It is pretty much impossible to earn that many gems on this game without buying them, which I don't want to do. There should be more ways to earn gems like in Restaurant and Bakery Story where you can earn gems when you master cooking foods. The only way to earn gems on Zoo Story is by completing specific goals, but none of my goals right now give gems and even if they did, it would probably only give 1 or 2 gems, which is not enough. Players should be able to earn gems in more ways in this game.

Suggestion- players earn gems when they complete an animal family, and also earn gems when they level up to certain levels.

ButterPanda
07-29-13, 11:58 AM
Thank you for the suggestions. I will pass these on to our developers.

reesiemuff
04-02-14, 04:27 PM
I agree. There needs to be some way to earn gems. On some devices I've heard you can earn gems by downloading other games but that doesn't work on IOS which is what I have. The only way to earn gems is to either buy them or hope you get a gem paying goal (which is extremely rare) you can actually complete without having to have gems to use to complete it. I know the other games have ways to earn them built in but this one doesn't. And its a shame because that changes the game from a 5 star game to a 2 star game for those of us who don't have the money to spend on app purchases.

5abbi8
01-13-15, 07:35 PM
I agree! Need more gems, and ways to earn. My friend gets sale offers on his coins and gems. I have not got that yet. I started my game before him. We both have Samsung tablets.

Aarafel
01-16-15, 01:54 PM
I agree maybe selling an attraction that supples gems or a gem every time you level.