PDA

View Full Version : Love this game BUT.......

bigdipper22
07-27-13, 01:47 PM
I have a complaint :mad: and a suggestion :D. I'll start off with the complaint. After reading the forum for Jewel Mania it seems to be a consensus that some of the levels are so hard that players are deleting the game. I'm sure that is not your intention so please keep that in mind when developing new areas. My suggestion is that you should have a bonus that somehow rewards you when you play every day. I think that giving a player a gold bar for every consecutive day they log in wold be awesome AND encourage people to play more. I sure hope you implement this idea somehow. I really do enjoy this game......most of the time that is :-)

jellypie200
07-27-13, 01:53 PM
I have a complaint :mad: and a suggestion :D. I'll start off with the complaint. After reading the forum for Jewel Mania it seems to be a consensus that some of the levels are so hard that players are deleting the game. I'm sure that is not your intention so please keep that in mind when developing new areas. My suggestion is that you should have a bonus that somehow rewards you when you play every day. I think that giving a player a gold bar for every consecutive day they log in wold be awesome AND encourage people to play more. I sure hope you implement this idea somehow. I really do enjoy this game......most of the time that is :-)
Well that's game
Jewel stuff or gem stuff
Gets harder every level that's the idea to get harder every level
To challenge you

xbiggarx
08-17-13, 05:38 AM
The button at the end of a level asking if u want to buy more time or moves with gold needs to have a confirm option. If is far to easy to tap by mistake especially on a level with a timer. I have lost so much gold it's ridiculous! Either move it to the top of the screen or put a confirm option on it please!!

atseng1
08-22-13, 10:05 PM
This game is interesting but the recent island with the fire is the most ridiculous thing I have seen, totally lost the interest. No matter how good you are or even after you have advanced from one island to another, there are no reward and you never get any gold. Looks like I will join pretty soon to delete this game.

atseng1
08-22-13, 10:23 PM
Also, the other player was right, there should be a confirmation in case we want to pay for the extra 5 moves by using the gold. I was meant to closed the finished page and the pay for 5 moves page pop up at the same time I press the closed sign and I had paid for the 5 extra moves without any confirmation. Damm it!

cherryberry9
08-22-13, 10:50 PM
They definitely need confirmation. :mad: :mad: