PDA

View Full Version : Breeding times on common dragons

mash4u1
07-27-13, 08:42 AM
Since the new breeding changes have taken place will you please consider changing the breeding times for island, mist, coral and charm? It seems that quite a few of us seem to only breed these no matter what combination we try and it is making the game more frustrating. I for one am now only checking my game once or twice a day to clear habitats of coins and am about ready to give because all I seem to breed is one island after another.

shinava
08-03-13, 04:09 PM
Since the new breeding changes have taken place will you please consider changing the breeding times for island, mist, coral and charm? It seems that quite a few of us seem to only breed these no matter what combination we try and it is making the game more frustrating. I for one am now only checking my game once or twice a day to clear habitats of coins and am about ready to give because all I seem to breed is one island after another.
I am also tired of these dragons. The waiting periods are ridiculous. 33 hours for virture. Once you get one you keep getting these. Waiting 20 plus hours for fails is frustrating and ridiculous. Buying gold just allowsfasting breeding of fails and wastes money. Fix this

altheamae64
08-07-13, 09:30 AM
I agree. Having had the mirage for several weeks now (bred it purely by accident) I have only managed to get the justice dragon - no other hybrids at all :( All I ever seem to get are the love eggs but at least the fail time is only 5 hrs. Its sickening to have to wait for ten hours plus for some crappy egg you don't want and if you're on android you can't trade either :mad:

ashes2ashes83
08-13-13, 04:39 PM
I think that for common and even rare dragons the breeding time needs to not be so high. It is why I deleted this game before. Please make it not take too long to evolve, breed, egg hatching. You already charge too much for everything the lease you could do is decrease the time. thanks.

weega
08-13-13, 11:45 PM
I concur, with the introduction of new dragons so quickly, and all of these new dragons being harder and harder to breed, what with the splitting and all, it has gotten extremely tiresome for everyone to keep getting these fail times, at least reduce island to 13 hours, charm to 9. I'm alright with the coral dragon though, even with me currently trying for night hybrids. but I think that all common dragons should have breeding times of 15 hours or lower.

but that's just my opinion~