PDA

View Full Version : You have a really cool lightning dragon...s??

sunkalito
07-27-13, 05:15 AM
Well, i think there was a thread that had funny/weird pictures of some glitches that happen in the game (like buildings springing above trees, magic farms in the middle of unexplored terrains, etc), so I had to LOL when i visted Nora's island and noted that her lightning dragon's left wing is in fact... An image of two lightning dragons. Yeah. :p
It's not easy to take a good pic, but i'll try...

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/07e0bfda0e14561aeeb887f3d11eba9b_zps10864f38.jpg

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/a79213a9a8bc747e127ef46f3dcbdcac_zps8e171d38.jpg

If there was a thread it would be nice if this could be redirected. Just for laughs.

kwhales
07-27-13, 05:43 AM
I like this thread. I love innocent enough pics that people take to show off something or show weird happenings, but then if you look closely, you see that one dragon who is the scene stealer. Usually has a big evil grin on their face. Just wish I could figure out how to post pics.

sunkalito
07-27-13, 06:14 AM
Haha, yeah, i remember someone trying to show something and thenthere was this one dragon photobombing :)
Well, you need to take screenshots, upload to photobucket and copy the img url...or GO ADVANCED (bottom right when writing) and MANAGE ATTACHMENTS.

NouraMoh
07-27-13, 06:38 AM
Yaay my babies :)
Thank you so much for posting this funny picture! I wish I knew how to upload one myself :/

kwhales
07-27-13, 06:39 AM
Haha, yeah, i remember someone trying to show something and thenthere was this one dragon photobombing :)
Well, you need to take screenshots, upload to photobucket and copy the img url...or GO ADVANCED (bottom right when writing) and MANAGE ATTACHMENTS.

Umm, yeah ok, right on it. Yeesshhhh, I will just enjoy other players photos.

hamadrys
07-27-13, 06:47 AM
I can guide anyone step by step to upload a picture on here through Photobucket. You can pm me if you need help.

NouraMoh
07-27-13, 06:52 AM

When I do that ( Go advance then manage attachments) the box where I'm supposed to select a file from my iPad to upload is empty ( shaded). There's nothing there to press

sunkalito
07-27-13, 07:17 AM
When I do that ( Go advance then manage attachments) the box where I'm supposed to select a file from my iPad to upload is empty ( shaded). There's nothing there to press
Weird, that's not really supposed to happen. Mine works... It's the "upload file" button right?

NouraMoh
07-27-13, 07:27 AM
Weird, that's not really supposed to happen. Mine works... It's the "upload file" button right?

Yes it is
DT says I should adjust my iPad setting but I have no idea what to adjust :/

moostermine
07-27-13, 07:35 AM
Yes it is
DT says I should adjust my iPad setting but I have no idea what to adjust :/

You should check under settings> restrictions> photos...... see if you have set it to NOT allow changes. If you have, it might not let you upload.

awsumum
07-27-13, 02:33 PM
Umm, yeah ok, right on it. Yeesshhhh, I will just enjoy other players photos.

LOL!! I feel the same :) I'm all thumbs and I can take the pic, it's attaching it to my comments that becomes the epic fail for me!