PDA

View Full Version : Lets take a minute to Thank the dragon caretakers that have helped us a long time

mindymonkey
07-26-13, 10:03 PM
I want to thank these players for being the outside mentors, without them I wouldn't have the dragons I adore so much! NauraMoh....Henrylucky1.....Kwhales.....tuskmage.. ..picklylily and so much more.Thank you for being so wonderful through this wonderful mess :-)

NouraMoh
07-26-13, 10:23 PM
I don't know what to say!
I'm seriously fluttered :)

Thank you so much for being so sweet
And for including me among these wonderful players :)

picklylily
07-26-13, 10:45 PM
I want to thank these players for being the outside moderators, without them I wouldn't have the dragons I adore so much! NauraMoh....Henrylucky1.....Kwhales.....tuskmage.. ..picklylily and so much more.Thank you for being so wonderful through this wonderful mess :-)

Aww, thank you! You're so sweet! :3
*blushing*

richellabenoja
07-26-13, 11:55 PM
hamadrys too!

richellabenoja
07-26-13, 11:59 PM
sumercarefree moostermine and knj00.

awsumum
07-27-13, 12:03 AM
Nora (who absolutely rocks, such a sweety) DragonTan1 (I hope DT didn't leave) kwhales are my lucky charms (especially Nora) their advice is second to none, and they always come up with the right combo for me. Thankyou from the bottom (and top) of my heart, can't thankyou enough

sunkalito
07-27-13, 01:29 AM
Well I don't like ANY of them! At all :p i am seriously NOT thankful for any of their companionship or jokes, nor by how Nora always tries everything first and then comes over to show and tell to make our lives easier! I do not enjoy Moo's adorable niceness, or hamadrys' perkyness, and I'm so sick of kwhales's pep talk. :p don't make me talk about Henry! I don't think he's a nice person xD and doop is effectively NOT super cheery and extra nice. 8D and to everyone who remembers Takiofallen: he's the uncoolest person everrrrrr!

That being said, LOL! Joking. I've been reeeeeeeally disconnected from the community(and the game) lately, out of sheer irritation with my breeding outcomes, but there are some people out there who're really worth it. Even though i don't visit or chat as i used to, or should, they're truly something. :) they enjoy having fun, helping out, chatting, plotting... Uh, where did THAT one come from. :p

sunkalito
07-27-13, 01:33 AM
Oh, and I miss Nefertekas... She was such a nice person, and had excellent sense of humor, and was just purely awesome and feisty, and stood up for androids and she just deserved to be showered with love and adoration and devotion and with daily gold-gifting neighbors and all that jazz :p and she was sooooooo modest too!

awsumum
07-27-13, 01:34 AM
Well I don't like ANY of them! At all :p i am seriously NOT thankful for any of their companionship or jokes, nor by how Nora always tries everything first and then comes over to show and tell to make our lives easier! I do not enjoy Moo's adorable niceness, or hamadrys' perkyness, and I'm so sick of kwhales's pep talk. :p don't make me talk about Henry! I don't think he's a nice person xD and doop is effectively NOT super cheery and extra nice. 8D and to everyone who remembers Takiofallen: he's the uncoolest person everrrrrr!

That being said, LOL! Joking. I've been reeeeeeeally disconnected from the community(and the game) lately, out of sheer irritation with my breeding outcomes, but there are some people out there who're really worth it. Even though i don't visit or chat as i used to, or should, they're truly something. :) they enjoy having fun, helping out, chatting, plotting... Uh, where did THAT one come from. :p

ROTFL :)

You had me snorting and I almost upset my coffee! Funny!

sand
07-27-13, 01:51 AM
Uh-oh! (gasp) Warm and fuzzy thread. Definitely no place for the fire-breathing village cynic. I'd better run before these nice caretakers start a group hug.

awsumum
07-27-13, 02:06 AM
Uh-oh! (gasp) Warm and fuzzy thread. Definitely no place for the fire-breathing village cynic. I'd better run before these nice caretakers start a group hug.

Lol! We love you too, sand :)

You provide some of the wittiest comments I've ever had the pleasure to read, I love your posts!

sunkalito
07-27-13, 02:06 AM
ROTFL :)

You had me snorting and I almost upset my coffee! Funny!
Good to know :ad i love to make people choke on stuff!!....... Did that sound right? *suppresses evil laughter*

For all it's worth, you're quite helpful! Even if you're not nice or pleasant or plush and cuddly. :p and some people DO enjoy sarcasm and a certain ammount of cynism.
There! Is that compliment more to your exquisite taste? ;)

..... Sandy-wandy? <3

picklylily
07-27-13, 03:27 AM
Oh, and I miss Nefertekas... She was such a nice person, and had excellent sense of humor, and was just purely awesome and feisty, and stood up for androids and she just deserved to be showered with love and adoration and devotion and with daily gold-gifting neighbors and all that jazz :p and she was sooooooo modest too!

I definitely miss Nefertekas! ;)
Thanks also to Baraze, Gentry5, Tuskmage, DT1, Hamadrys, Moo, Nora, Sand, Kwhales, Knj00, Funnyrandomness... Who else did I miss? Oh well, thanks all! Group hug!!! :3

kwhales
07-27-13, 05:09 AM
Wow. I am honored. I would like to thank the players of days gone by, Grondai, Takiofallen, Dotranwumpas, Horntail and all the rest who rarely stop by anymore. If not for them, the game and forum wouldn't have been so informative and I probably wouldn't have enjoyed the game so much.

hamadrys
07-27-13, 05:25 AM
Yep, Sand, you probably should, otherwise you may turn into glass through self immolation, lol !

Thanks for the love :). That is very sweet...:o

moostermine
07-27-13, 05:53 AM

Agree! 100% with this! Nef was pretty much perfect!

We should also add Tonguelashing to the list of departed caretakers whose contributions are sorely missed! He could see and understand aspects of the game none of the rest of us could and never hesitated to speak up us and to us!
So thank you!

moostermine
07-27-13, 06:05 AM
Thanks also guys for mentioning me amongst these awesome players, I don't think I belong there, but thank you anyway!

Except you sunkalito! You take that back! I'm not nice at all! ( are you trying to ruin the reputation I'm trying to build as a fearless, hard hearted rebel?!)

kwhales
07-27-13, 06:12 AM
Actually, anyone who posts on this forum should be thanked. If not for us, information wouldn't flow and we wouldn't have access to so many game hints, kinks, laughs, sorrows, and just all around information. Face it, we are all the information highway, whether good or bad.

NouraMoh
07-27-13, 07:09 AM
Nora (who absolutely rocks, such a sweety) DragonTan1 (I hope DT didn't leave) kwhales are my lucky charms (especially Nora) their advice is second to none, and they always come up with the right combo for me. Thankyou from the bottom (and top) of my heart, can't thankyou enough

Once again my command of the English language is not adequate enough to thank you :)
You're one of my favourite ppl in this game and I'm lucky to have known someone like you

I talk to DT everyday but I miss him on the forum :(

NouraMoh
07-27-13, 07:12 AM

Lol I love you too N
*big hug*

NouraMoh
07-27-13, 07:14 AM

Oh I'm sure she's somewhere around here!
But I do miss Nef's name

And she's all that and more :)

NouraMoh
07-27-13, 07:16 AM

Oh shush!
Come here and give me a hug!

07-27-13, 07:43 AM
Thanks also to Baraze, Gentry5, Tuskmage, DT1, Hamadrys, Moo, Nora, Sand, Kwhales, Knj00, Funnyrandomness... Who else did I miss? Oh well, thanks all! Group hug!!! :3

That Baraze person was the most innocent and Kind player ive ever come across. She was a doll, no? ;)

Sniff, I miss seeing that name. All of you folks are lovely! Sometimes the dragon thread gives me a needed dose of humor. You are all wacky and funny brats,

cookiefairey
07-27-13, 07:50 AM
I would like to thank everyone that posts on these outcomes and it is not always the ones mentioned sometimes they get their information from other players not by their own outcomes. So thank you to all.

danni7788
07-27-13, 09:04 AM
I agree!! Thank you to everyone! :) you make playing DS more fun. I really don't think it would be the same without all of the helpful people mentioned here on the forums.

funnyrandomness5112
07-27-13, 12:58 PM

I feel so special vein recognized! Thank you so much! :)

mindymonkey
07-27-13, 01:44 PM
I diffently wasn't leaving anyones name out,but some of these names are so awsomely wack. I love it!

tuskmage
07-27-13, 02:19 PM
I want to thank these players for being the outside moderators, without them I wouldn't have the dragons I adore so much! NauraMoh....Henrylucky1.....Kwhales.....tuskmage.. ..picklylily and so much more.Thank you for being so wonderful through this wonderful mess :-)

Wow! I can't believe my name was mentioned. :o Hope some of the info that I gave out really helping, not helping to mess things up :p

I also want to thanks all the awesome dragon caretakers who's on this forum to keep things moving :) I enjoy chit chat with you guys very much :o

jumperjing3
07-27-13, 02:34 PM
I also want to say thanks to everyone who posts!! I don't post very often but I read the forum daily.
I have been wondering what happened to dragontan1??? Without his advice I would of never got my diamond! Then after that my infinity!
But I'm appreciate everyone else posting to help us all get the new dragons!! THANK YOU

roni122285
07-28-13, 07:05 AM
Yes thanks to all of you who have been so helpful to almost everyone! Y'all are awesome! I also think that Sehana deserves a thank you ... I know she used to be a moderator but she isn't now and she still tries to keep up with the awesome egg chart which has been so helpful, at least to me.

hamadrys
07-28-13, 07:16 AM
Yes thanks to all of you who have been so helpful to almost everyone! Y'all are awesome! I also think that Sehana deserves a thank you ... I know she used to be a moderator but she isn't now and she still tries to keep up with the awesome egg chart which has been so helpful, at least to me.

Agreed ! Thank you SEHANA :)

cedkugedchgd
07-28-13, 08:50 AM
i also wanna thank members like nora, henry, moomoomoostermine and all the others :) not only because they're super helpful - no - also because of they're humour which makes everything much easier! :b

NouraMoh
07-28-13, 09:39 AM
i also wanna thank members like nora, henry, moomoomoostermine and all the others :) not only because they're super helpful - no - also because of they're humour which makes everything much easier! :b

Wow! Best complement ever!!!
Do you know how hard it is to be funny ( which I don't think I am ) in another language ?!

Thank you so much :*

awsumum
07-28-13, 02:42 PM

Yes! Sehana definitely deserves a big fat thankyou for being the wonderful person she is! That egg chart is amazing (even the "stand in" egg) lol! And let's not forget the wonderful crafty things she makes :)

awsumum
07-28-13, 02:49 PM
Do you know how hard it is to be funny ( which I don't think I am ) in another language ?!

English isn't your native tongue? Wow, impressive :)
I'm barely funny in English, let alone a completely new language, Nora you continue to excel above and beyond what I expect! (I feel like those guys in Wayne's world! We're not worthy, we're not worthy)

cedkugedchgd
07-28-13, 02:54 PM

english isn't your mother language as well?! omg double highfive! :D

sometimes i feel so lost when trying to explain something to you guys in english. but nora, i wouldn't have expected this from you - your english is almost perfect! sometimes you just have to let go from all this grammar stuff and just write what you think. it works! ... sometimes. :b

07-28-13, 02:56 PM

What's your mother tongue, love? Your ID name seems Arabic. Not that so many of us put things that betray where we live and whom we are.

sunkalito
07-28-13, 03:19 PM
Ooooh, goodie. Nationalities. I'm portuguese! :D

NouraMoh
07-28-13, 07:28 PM
Omg you guys are just awesome!!!
I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight :)

Yes English is my second language
In my country we start studying it along with our native language (which 081702 guessed correctly)

NouraMoh
07-28-13, 07:35 PM
English isn't your native tongue? Wow, impressive :)
I'm barely funny in English, let alone a completely new language, Nora you continue to excel above and beyond what I expect! (I feel like those guys in Wayne's world! We're not worthy, we're not worthy)

You!!!
I love how sweet and kind you always are
I don't know how old you are or what you look like
But if I were a guy I'd totally fall for someone like you :)

NouraMoh
07-28-13, 07:39 PM
english isn't your mother language as well?! omg double highfive! :D

sometimes i feel so lost when trying to explain something to you guys in english. but nora, i wouldn't have expected this from you - your english is almost perfect! sometimes you just have to let go from all this grammar stuff and just write what you think. it works! ... sometimes. :b

*highfive*
Omg I thought you're American!!!
What's your first language ?

NouraMoh
07-28-13, 07:49 PM
What's your mother tongue, love? Your ID name seems Arabic. Not that so many of us put things that betray where we live and whom we are.

Lol you're right. Our ID doesn't always betray who we are!
Until recently I always thought you were a guy :/
Sorry!

rubyjeen
07-28-13, 08:09 PM
I just want to say thank you to all you guys too. I love Sehana's egg chart. I don't post often because I always forget who gave me what egg, and I don't draw or write creative stories, or do battles and quest very regularly, but I read the forum several times a day so I don't miss anything you guys say. I never know what I might learn. I also get a lot of much needed laughs from your posts. I know a lot of people on this forum live in other countries, and you don't need to apologize for bad English, you get the point across just fine and living in U S, English is all I speak and I would be lost without all of you. Thank you all for being who you are.

awsumum
07-29-13, 12:01 AM
You!!!
I love how sweet and kind you always are
I don't know how old you are or what you look like
But if I were a guy I'd totally fall for someone like you :)

Right back at you, with bells on! You're such a sweet, lovely, witty, funny person, what's not to fall in love with? :)
I'm so glad you're in my life hun!

awsumum
07-29-13, 12:03 AM
Yes, everyone is doing just fine with English (slang and all!) and even if something doesn't come out quite right, our hearts fill in what's needed! If anyone needs help, it's probably me ;)

cedkugedchgd
07-29-13, 12:08 AM
*highfive*
Omg I thought you're American!!!
What's your first language ?

weell, right now i'm living in germany but one of my parents is chinese so yeah :D you could say half german/half chinese :b naahh, i'm far away of being a real american dude xD

moostermine
07-29-13, 11:23 AM
Omg you guys are just awesome!!!
I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight :)

Yes English is my second language
In my country we start studying it along with our native language (which 081702 guessed correctly)
Well, I just want to say how much I admire everyone on here that speaks more than one language! I makes the forum way more fun and interesting ( and educational) to have people from all over the world playing and having fun together!
So thank you all for coming on here and being such an inspiration!

As for being funny and using English properly, I barely manage that and it's my only language! Canadian, eh!

ShadowDragon136
07-29-13, 02:10 PM
I haven't really been around long to know many people here, but I want to thank NouraMoh for accepting my out-of-the-blue neighbor invite fairly recently and for taking the time to play back :) Oh and for having such a gorgeous island. Being an android user there's a mess of dragons I just can't get, so it's really cool being able to actually see them all, especially Ethereal (suuuuch a pretty dragon <3 ).

hahadrago1998
07-29-13, 02:16 PM
Hey guys. Lol sorry I haven't been posting on many threads. Been working on the battle thread. Congrats to all the playeroretors (player moderator) for making the community. Better place :). Now I feel like I'm the only dude here :/

moostermine
07-29-13, 02:27 PM
Hey guys. Lol sorry I haven't been posting on many threads. Been working on the battle thread. Congrats to all the playeroretors (player moderator) for making the community. Better place :). Now I feel like I'm the only dude here :/

Nah! Lots of dudes! They just don't talk as much as we do! Lol! We're glad you're here Hahadrago!

kwhales
07-29-13, 02:38 PM

You know guys. don't like to ask for directions nor admit when they do. LOL and isn't ced a dude.

awsumum
07-29-13, 02:56 PM
Well, I just want to say how much I admire everyone on here that speaks more than one language! I makes the forum way more fun and interesting ( and educational) to have people from all over the world playing and having fun together!
So thank you all for coming on here and being such an inspiration!

As for being funny and using English properly, I barely manage that and it's my only language! Canadian, eh!

I love you guys (Canadians) such a wicked sense of humour :) and your "eh" is like our "mate" (I'm an Aussie)

moostermine
07-29-13, 04:14 PM
I love you guys (Canadians) such a wicked sense of humour :) and your "eh" is like our "mate" (I'm an Aussie)

Way! Love Aussies! Some of my bestest best buddies on here are from Oz! Cool!

NouraMoh
07-29-13, 04:29 PM
Moo is Canadian and awsumum is Australian ?!
That's why you girls are sooooooo sweet!!!!
Not one mean bone in the both of you :)

awsumum
07-29-13, 05:34 PM
Moo is Canadian and awsumum is Australian ?!
That's why you girls are sooooooo sweet!!!!
Not one mean bone in the both of you :)

That's why we love you too, Nora, cos you're a sweetheart too! A one of a kind, they-don't-make-them-like-that-anymore, original, priceless, wonderful friend :)

doop01
07-29-13, 05:37 PM
I'm Aussie too :) I knew you were because of the time you said dragons were released for you lol
And yep, I LOVE Canadians too!!!! lol I have made some wonderful friends from this forum and DS. It certainly makes any frustrations I have with the game itself so much more insignificant. It's been great, and at times very entertaining indeed!! :D
I also agree that a big thank you is in order to those who provide us with the breeding info on the new dragons as they are released, as well as advice and tips on all sorts of issues and features. I always check here before doing anything on the morning of a new release. You guys have helped so many people to enjoy the game a lot more I am sure! :)

awsumum
07-29-13, 06:08 PM
I'm Aussie too :) I knew you were because of the time you said dragons were released for you lol
And yep, I LOVE Canadians too!!!! lol I have made some wonderful friends from this forum and DS. It certainly makes any frustrations I have with the game itself so much more insignificant. It's been great, and at times very entertaining indeed!! :D
I also agree that a big thank you is in order to those who provide us with the breeding info on the new dragons as they are released, as well as advice and tips on all sorts of issues and features. I always check here before doing anything on the morning of a new release. You guys have helped so many people to enjoy the game a lot more I am sure! :)

Yay, doop! Lol, yeah my times were a bit of a giveaway! Everyone is wonderful, and yes knowing that others are also experiencing trouble helps a lot, and I always try to post on difficult dragons and what tips/tricks I used to get it to help others along. I'm s grateful for everyone on here, those who post regularly and those that post once in a blue moon, you are all wanted, needed and without ALL of us there would not be a forum or community.

The people I've met on here and in DS are some of the closest and dearest to me, and it doesn't matter that I don't know what they look like, and I am unlikely to ever meet them, they have all enriched my life and it wouldn't be the same without them. Love you guys :)

funnyrandomness5112
07-31-13, 09:29 AM

Nah, I'm Here ;)

hatchlings727
07-31-13, 01:16 PM
I wold like to thank sands, even if no group hugs:) but still trying for stone uughh

teogionia
07-31-13, 02:25 PM
Sorry!
Me too, I am pretty sure wonderful boy is asking me to collect bonus for visiting her :))) but she is sweet person and it makes absolutely no difference for me, Thank u all for your hard work, support and kindness, I am so glad that one day my little boy asked me to download a game with red dragon icon and that game lured me to the forum, to get to know people like u

NouraMoh
07-31-13, 07:49 PM
Nah, I'm Here ;)

Ok I admit I suck at this!!
I always thought you were a girl :(

Gotta pay more attention from now on!

07-31-13, 08:11 PM
Sorry!

Haha! No worries. Many folks think that because my caretaker is the guy. I just tell people he's sooooo much cuter than the girl! And most of the girls here are so nice and sweet. I'm a smart alek amd occasional trouble maker.

awsumum
07-31-13, 08:50 PM
Haha! No worries. Many folks think that because my caretaker is the guy. I just tell people he's sooooo much cuter than the girl! And most of the girls here are so nice and sweet. I'm a smart alek amd occasional trouble maker.

They're the best kind! Lol :)

funnyrandomness5112
07-31-13, 09:07 PM
Ok I admit I suck at this!!
I always thought you were a girl :(

Gotta pay more attention from now on!

First time hearing that LOL That's ok now ou know! Haha

mindymonkey
08-05-13, 10:32 PM
Wow! I can't believe my name was mentioned. :o Hope some of the info that I gave out really helping, not helping to mess things up :p

I also want to thanks all the awesome dragon caretakers who's on this forum to keep things moving :) I enjoy chit chat with you guys very much :o
Haha........for some reason your name sticks in my head and your wonderful art :-) So you wanna have a dragon story wedding? Lol. Jk

tuskmage
08-05-13, 11:05 PM
Haha........for some reason your name sticks in my head and your wonderful art :-) So you wanna have a dragon story wedding? Lol. Jk

You mean wedding of your dragon & my dragon? Or you and I? :p