PDA

View Full Version : Tiger's eye hatchling wasn't initially welcomed to new gemstone prairie habitat.

Cutbow
07-26-13, 03:43 PM
Not sure if I paid attention early in the morning, but pretty sure when I tried to hatch the tiger's eye egg, it gave me the message I didn't have an available habitat for that kind of dragon. I had to delete an extra goblin from my black habitat to accommodate the new arrival. But after I evolved it, noticed the triangle gem type icon and could put it in the new gemstones habitat. Strange!

sunkalito
07-26-13, 04:45 PM
Maybe your little TE is a loud snorer, but the rest of the gang in the black habitat are all-nighters so they don't mind!

... Weird stuff happens in the game sometimes. :/

kutty4
07-26-13, 07:15 PM
Not sure if I paid attention early in the morning, but pretty sure when I tried to hatch the tiger's eye egg, it gave me the message I didn't have an available habitat for that kind of dragon. I had to delete an extra goblin from my black habitat to accommodate the new arrival. But after I evolved it, noticed the triangle gem type icon and could put it in the new gemstones habitat. Strange!

Think I would have found a dragon in a red habitat to delete first, and move the goblin over until it got fixed. Guess that's just me.

alyssafriends
07-26-13, 08:21 PM
It worked fine in my gemstone habitat...

kooky panda
07-26-13, 09:54 PM
Was your gemstone habitant already full?

Cutbow
07-27-13, 09:39 AM
Was your gemstone habitant already full? No. Have 2 gemstone habitats; first hab occupied by lone gemstone dragon, and second only had a sapphire. Still had four openings for the TE.

rayko_gti
10-27-13, 03:58 PM
How did you hatch a tiger's eye dragon?