PDA

View Full Version : Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 27 July 2013

maguar
07-26-13, 03:40 PM
Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. Please give me plenty of these suggestions so I've got lots of options to choose from for the next poll.

Just a reminder to think of upcoming holidays (Halloween is approaching).

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. They will be passed along.

There have been lots of great gameplay suggestions. Pretty please can you make sure to include suggestions for items, decorations etc as well.

You can also add your opinion in the thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39218-Can-only-send-3-different-gifts-per-day&p=446227&viewfull=1#post446227) requesting more gift options or this one (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39358-Missing-Gem-anyone&p=447855&viewfull=1#post447855) on gem confirmations.

Note:

I normally try and include different items in each poll. This time I thought I'd take a step back and include some of the most popular and frequent requests even if they've been in previous polls (mermaids and maple trees I'm looking at you in particular).

dinendash7474
07-26-13, 03:58 PM
Hard to pick, a lot of good ideas!!

Tossa747
07-26-13, 04:09 PM
Omg maple tree, gief!

raycholio
07-26-13, 04:18 PM
I think it would be awesome if, when you upgrade buildings, it slightly changes their appearance. A little addition, some tiny flowers... Anything!

maguar
07-26-13, 04:37 PM
Hard to pick, a lot of good ideas!!

Multi choice so you can pick as many as you want :)

catcrack
07-26-13, 09:20 PM
Sugar Mill

minndom
07-26-13, 11:26 PM
I hope the rare drops would have increased probability when time passes.

Oliver118
07-27-13, 01:27 AM
For the first time maguar took a step further and put one of my ideas on a poll:)

SpuriousNotion
07-27-13, 02:46 PM
I know this has been mentioned before and most is involved in the current poll, but I really love the idea of a quest involving first expanding to the sea, building a wharf and fisherman's hut, and having access to a mermaid isle. Sure, there are the obvious ramifications for resources in all these things (fish, scales, etc..) but I just think it would be a great quest and add fun additional character(s). I might even turn the sound on to listen to ocean waves and seagulls!

BungoCook
07-27-13, 04:52 PM
I know this has been mentioned before and most is involved in the current poll, but I really love the idea of a quest involving first expanding to the sea, building a wharf and fisherman's hut, and having access to a mermaid isle. Sure, there are the obvious ramifications for resources in all these things (fish, scales, etc..) but I just think it would be a great quest and add fun additional character(s). I might even turn the sound on to listen to ocean waves and seagulls!

Yes I know this is my favourite of all ideas on the various brilliant polls by Maguar. I try to repeat it once in a while, ( even when its not been mentioned) as I feel it has so much potential too and would be true to the "kingdom" aspect to the game, ie trade routes by sea or river was exactly what all early and later societies/kingdoms did.

CatLadyy
07-27-13, 08:53 PM
I voted for everything! Hopefully we'll see it all eventually! Esp those Halloween ones :)

Oliver118
07-28-13, 12:00 AM
I voted for my suggestion-the Dream Temple.

tiggerhobbes
07-28-13, 01:25 AM
Love it Maguar! Thanks for tirelessly serving the community and streamlining these things turning vague ideas into real possibilities.

Voted for several things that I've asked for in the past and also some other ideas. Basically want them all :p

mamareader02
07-28-13, 11:31 AM
Any new(maybe shorter)adventures would be welcome,really would like a seperate building other than keep for adventures

jdelvalle1
07-28-13, 07:16 PM
I liked everything >.<

jdelvalle1
07-28-13, 07:17 PM
It makes me sad Tailor shop doesn't have more votes...I have 99 purple dyes & petals... What the heck am I going to do with these?

Oliver118
07-29-13, 01:55 AM
I don't think Maple Tree had as many votes as maguar expected:)

Oliver118
07-29-13, 01:56 AM
It makes me sad Tailor shop doesn't have more votes...I have 99 purple dyes & petals... What the heck am I going to do with these?

Purple Dye is required to upgrade Lantern Spire to level 2.

ghjvcucjb
07-29-13, 02:22 AM
Two of mine made it this time around! Awesome!

jungzenie
07-29-13, 03:03 AM
Love everything!!! I can't wait to see the Haloween edition !! Hope these changes will happen soon

justtex328
07-29-13, 08:01 AM
Looking forward to seeing all these!

jdelvalle1
07-30-13, 01:42 PM
Purple Dye is required to upgrade Lantern Spire to level 2.

I've already done so

maguar
07-30-13, 04:16 PM
Love everything!!! I can't wait to see the Haloween edition !! Hope these changes will happen soon

We don't know if there will be a Halloween edition. Us players are just putting out the idea that we'd love to see one

MBRBTBRB
07-30-13, 04:51 PM
I want a horse! It would drop "fertilizer" which can be used to halve the remaining time on a crop.

addme6789
08-01-13, 04:41 AM
Yes! I love this idea. I'm getting so sick of my kingdom. I need to expand!!!!!

wealthyrich
08-01-13, 07:22 AM
be able to gift living wood or living wood trove

sirenknight
08-01-13, 10:04 AM
I think Sabina's house should random drop something (food most likely) used in the Traverse the Desert Sands Adventure! Thomas' house gives you books, knights hall swords/armor, Thurston's Fort gives you swords, Ivy's hut gives you random stuff.... It just stands to reason you should get something there as well. Chocolate, strawberries, sugar, ice cream.. silver platter or sundaes would be the best of course ;0)

MiniLaura
08-01-13, 10:42 AM
I think Sabina's house should random drop something (food most likely) used in the Traverse the Desert Sands Adventure! Thomas' house gives you books, knights hall swords/armor, Thurston's Fort gives you swords, Ivy's hut gives you random stuff.... It just stands to reason you should get something there as well. Chocolate, strawberries, sugar, ice cream.. silver platter or sundaes would be the best of course ;0)

I was thinking the same thing! It's weird that her place doesn't drop anything, while all the other character's homes do.

maguar
08-01-13, 03:49 PM
I was thinking the same thing! It's weird that her place doesn't drop anything, while all the other character's homes do.

Well in the beginning Thomas' house didn't drop anything. In fact people were putting it in storage to create space. So fingers crossed down the track she'll start dropping things. (Just putting it out there that if she dropped things needed for the sweet feasts it'd be a big help)

jjmpt
08-01-13, 05:37 PM
A random suggestion - our kingdoms seem a little top heavy. Maybe some new expansion to create homes for the serfs??

arale_norimaki
08-02-13, 07:32 AM

+3 It absolutely makes sense!

Liloze
08-05-13, 03:26 PM
I think it would be awesome if, when you upgrade buildings, it slightly changes their appearance. A little addition, some tiny flowers... Anything!

I absolutely agree, that is what I thought would happen at first, I was disappointed a bit when nothing changed😢

Perry9877
08-06-13, 02:21 PM
I still would like to see a character that was a tailor or seamstress which could use not just the dye/petals but the wool, maybe even bringing cotton into the picture. Cow hides could make shoes or boots, can you imagine lovely purple boots?? One thing I would truly like to see is the ability to level up. Is is silly when you think about A LOT of us being on level 30 for around a year. We are level restricted on how many plots we have in our garden and fencing components. If we can never level up again then remove the restrictions. I know I have expanded my kingdom at least 10 times, but cannot fence anything. Rant over. . . Another thing that would be cool is a kitchen-like item that would be similar to the Tinker camp (again craft buildings have level restrictions) How about an outdoor baking area which is period as the heat from cooking would be oppressive, long time items were cooked in separate buildings, so bread, cobbler, brownies, etc could be cooked in a new cookhouse area. Of course if you want to expand on that idea you could have a chef that was let go by the Baron and got lost in the Glimmerwood. It would be nice to have a trades person in the mix. Oi, I think I have rambled on enough. Cheers!

rainysky92
08-07-13, 11:38 PM
I absolutely love the shipping port idea! It would add a whole new dimension to the game.

Another amazing thing would be an extra storage cellar type thing so that you can hold more than 99 of everything :)

rainysky92
08-07-13, 11:44 PM
Oh, and being able to gift more than 3 people! That's a ridiculously low number, when just about all other games let you gift all your neighbors daily.

wealthyrich
08-08-13, 08:50 PM
living wood trove

cad33
08-10-13, 12:51 PM
I don't understand why the 'maple tree' doesn't already exist.

Sap need is huge. I have 7 buildings that can use sap (2 kitchen, 2 potion, 2 workshops, 1 tinker camp). Fancy beams, Syrup, Simple Glue, Super Glue, Builder's Paste.
We now have the deep mine, in addition to the regular mine for getting iron. We also have rocks (much like the trees). But unlike the wooded variety, there is no equivalent to iron rich rocks (and there really ought to be). I'm currently buying regular trees and getting about a 25% drop rate. It sucks and I could really use like 300 sap right now. So in review:

For Iron:
2 Deep mines
2 Mines
Iron rich rocks
Rocks

For Sap:
Sawmill
Trees

PLEASE! More SAP!

gin0531
08-12-13, 10:21 AM

I really like this idea also. It would be fun to venture out into the sea. Along the line of what new things we would like, does this mean we might be getting an upgrade soon?

freetacos
08-13-13, 07:54 AM
I don't understand why the 'maple tree' doesn't already exist.

Sap need is huge. I have 7 buildings that can use sap (2 kitchen, 2 potion, 2 workshops, 1 tinker camp). Fancy beams, Syrup, Simple Glue, Super Glue, Builder's Paste.
We now have the deep mine, in addition to the regular mine for getting iron. We also have rocks (much like the trees). But unlike the wooded variety, there is no equivalent to iron rich rocks (and there really ought to be). I'm currently buying regular trees and getting about a 25% drop rate. It sucks and I could really use like 300 sap right now. So in review:

For Iron:
2 Deep mines
2 Mines
Iron rich rocks
Rocks

For Sap:
Sawmill
Trees

PLEASE! More SAP!

I second this notion! Do I hear a third?! Well said btw cad33.

angela3737
08-13-13, 08:19 AM
5 th shard - have energy drop when collecting from animals

gin0531
08-13-13, 11:45 AM
I second this notion! Do I hear a third?! Well said btw cad33.

I'll third that! Sap is really hard to keep in stock when we need it for nearly every type of project.

SpuriousNotion
08-17-13, 06:32 PM
I have no use for any of the value pack barrels so far, but I bet I know one thing that would make buyers of several of us who seem to have everything. Something that cannot be purchased from the market or created in a workshop. A royal chicken or royal sheep come to mind, for example! Perhaps also make them available as very rare random items from the knights adventurers for those that still would refuse to spend money no matter what? I know at the end of the day that TL wants to make a profit, as they have every right to do!

bryncalyn
08-20-13, 12:11 PM
It would be neat if we could leave multiple gifts (more than 3 a day) so some of us who need to could "catch up" and be current with gifts. I don't mind not being able to send multiple gifts to the same person on the same day but it would be nice to send more than three. May be a special from TeamLava?

CatLadyy
08-22-13, 03:37 PM
I really hope we have some awesome fall/Halloween updates coming to us! It would be amazing to have a Halloween edition with eerie music and sounds (wolves howling, owls, bats, etc.) - CSM had great music for their Halloween edition and it just makes it more fun! Along with that, have it be dusk with random flashes of lightning! sea monsters in the ocean!
Creepy iron gates that go with the stone wall, animal topiaries, black cats! (spooky arched-back cats), haunted houses, bats flying around - or bat caves/trees, wolves, haunted trees, ravens, gremlins, gargoyles, crypt, pumpkins of course, cemetery, candy corn recipe, spider trees, poison apple tree, skeleton scenes.

For fall, a new crop or 2 - squash, pumpkin - along with a new recipe or 2 - squash soup, chili - with a new drop of ground beef from the cows.
This would also be a great time to release a maple tree! :) Cornucopia, bushes/flowers with fall colours, patches of fallen leaves, fences for the animals.

chewiecookie
08-23-13, 10:16 AM
I would love to see more quests! I am currently stuck on quests that contains items that are rare, so to see more quests that are do-able in a few days would be nice :)

SpuriousNotion
08-25-13, 04:17 PM
Here's one I keep meaning to ask about, just a little thing that is more in the "decoration" category. I would like it if two more sides were created for certain things that currently only have graphics for two sides! All the animals, for instance, can face only be rotates two directions. The carriages, same thing! I am sure there are others.

Oliver118
08-27-13, 12:54 AM
Castle story: Anniversary (New Version in App Store)
MARKET
Buildings
Anniversary Court (Royal)
Birthday Castle (Royal)
Charlotte's Cottage (Special)
Banquet Kitchen (Crafting)
Banquet Hall (Royal)
Medieval Theater (Town)

Decorations
Banquet Banner
Jester
Minstrels
Anniversary Carriage
Festive Fountain
Festive Hedge
Festive Statue

Nature
Banquet Cow
Festive Chicken
Anniversary Pig
Birthday Sheep
Fruitful Tree
Festive Flowers
Oracle Tree

RESOURCES
Beef
Rainbow Milk
Festive Eggs
Royal Wings
Pork
Lamb
Rainbow Wool
Date
Plum
Cherry
Rainbow Berry
Golden Petal
Rainbow Ore
Platinum
Birthday Dust
Festive Wood

Oliver118
08-27-13, 01:21 AM
New Expansions
Lady Charlotte
Oracle's Tablet

BANQUET KITCHEN RECIPES
Roast Beef-5 Beef, 2 Salt, 1 Kitchen Sauce
Roast Lamb-7 Lamb, 4 Salt, 3 Kitchen Sauce
Roast Pork-6 Pork Chops, 3 Salt, 2 Kitchen Sauce
Roast Wings-6 Royal Wings, 3 Salt, 5 Hot Peppers
Scrambled Egg-10 Eggs, 2 Festive Eggs, 1 Frying Pan
Kitchen Sauce-10 Tomato, 5 Hot Peppers, 10 Water
Salt-10 Water, 5 Stone
Pig gut-10 Bacon, 10 Pork Chops
Sausage-1 Pig gut, 5 Bacon, 12 Pork Chops, 5 Truffles
Prime Beef-2 Roast Beef, 10 Beef, 5 Prime Cuts
Prime Lamb-2 Roast Lamb, 14 Lamb, 10 Prime Cuts
Banquet Wings-2 Roast Wings, 12 Royal Wings, 5 Festive Eggs
Royal Omelette-2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Salt, 10 Festive Eggs, 5 Golden Eggs
Buffet Feast-2 Roast Beef, 2 Roast Lamb, 2 Roast Pork, 2 Roast Wings, 1 Scrambled Egg

Other New Crafting Recipes
Frying Pan-20 Iron Ore
Festive Beam-15 Festive Wood, 10 Birthday Dust, 2 Fancy Beams
Festive Block-15 Rainbow Ore, 20 Birthday Dust, 2 Fancy Blocks
Ultraglue-5 Superglue, 10 Birthday Dust, 10 Water, 15 Sap
Festive Paste-10 Ultraglue, 30 Birthday Dust, 2 Magic Cement

wealthyrich
08-28-13, 07:08 AM
A Fishmonger character to skin mermaid for scales

labsandboxers
08-28-13, 08:10 PM
Maybe I'm to anxious. But is the anniversary part 1 really at the App Store? If so I didn't fit it. Can't wait to continue the adventure

maguar
08-29-13, 03:25 AM
Maybe I'm to anxious. But is the anniversary part 1 really at the App Store? If so I didn't fit it. Can't wait to continue the adventure

That's just Oliver's suggestions of things that could go in the game. We'll have to wait till later to see what the update will have

tasjatjuh157
08-29-13, 05:59 AM
I would like a crop machine/ mower that will automaticly plow my crops that are ready. Maybe we could fill it up with energy so that when we arent playing it uses that energy to collect it.

Maybe a building or give the scarecrow the fuction of vanquishing monsters of your land in some way. Maybe we could by something with say 10 repells so that the first 10 monsters that appear will be automaticly vanquished.

soverylikeable
09-07-13, 06:27 AM
Hi Storm8 world, I have a suggestion to make. When using gems to speed up in-game activities/jobs/missions, it would be nice to have a "are you sure you would like to spend x number of gems" come up just incase one unintentionally makes the mistake of mis-tapping and wasting his/her gems. It's happened to me twice and it's very annoying. I would very much appreciate this change, thank you for your time. (Castle Story. Home Design. Bakery Story.) Please consider.

Oliver118
09-16-13, 10:51 PM
OK, so Part 2 in about 2 weeks-1 month's time:

NEW IN MARKET
Buildings
-Banquet Kitchen (Craft)
-Banquet Hall (Royal)
-Anniversary Castle (Special)
-Anniversary Arena (Special)
-Trusty Stable (Special)
Decorations
-Anniversary Carriage
-Anniversary Banner
-Birthday Gate
-Birthday Tower
-Birthday Wall
-Festive Path
Nature
-Banquet Cow
-Festive Chicken
-Birthday Pig
-Anniversary Sheep
-Trusty Steed
-Festive Tree
-Victory flower

Resources
-Rainbow Petal
-Festive Wool
-Festive Truffle
-Beef
-Pork
-Royal Wings
-Festive Wood
-Festive Ore
-Thurston's Surprise

All items are locked by goal apart from Birthday Wall, Birthday Tower and Festive Path.

GOALS
The goals are triggered by collecting from Thurston's Fort.

Goal #1-Thurston's Victory
-Celebrate with Thurston!
REWARDS: 100 coins, 1 XP

Goal #2-A New Idea
-Discuss your idea with Thurston
REWARDS: 150 coins, 2 XP

After this there are two new goals. They each lead to seperate chains. Here is the one starting with The Finest Food (the Banquet Kitchen requires Gathering Food) Here is the chain starting with Finest Food.

Goal #3-The Finest Food
Build a Banquet Kitchen
REWARDS: 3,000 coins, 30 XP

Goal #4-A Chef's Ingredients (triggered by collecting Royal Wings
Collect 5 Royal Wings
Cook Roast Wings
REWARDS: 4,500 coins, 45 XP, unlocks Kitchen Sauce

After A Chef's Ingredients, there are two new goals-Cow's Dinner and Quality Sauce. After Cow's Dinner will be Quality Sauce and the goal after it, because the goal after it unlocks the Banquet Hall, which is required for the goal after Cow's Dinner.

Goal #5-Cow's Dinner
Collect 5 Beef
Cook Roast Beef
REWARDS: 2,500 coins, 25 XP

Goal #6-Quality Sauce
Harvest 10 Tomatoes
Cook 5 Kitchen Sauce
REWARDS: 1,500 coins, 15 XP, unlocks Salt

Goal #7-Fine Salt
Cook 5 Salt
REWARDS: 1,000 coins, 10 XP, unlocks Banquet Hall

Goal #8-Putting It All Together
Build a Banquet Hall
Cook an Anniversary Feast
REWARDS: 5,000 coins, 50 XP

Now here are the goals starting from Gathering Food.

Goal #9-Gathering Food
Collect 5 Rainbow Petals
Collect 5 Festive Wool
Collect 5 Festive Truffles
Collect 5 Beef
Collect 5 Pork
REWARDS: 15,000 coins, 150 XP, unlocks Banquet Kitchen

Goal #10-From the Deep and from the Trees
Collect 5 Rainbow Ore
Collect 5 Festive Wood
Collect 5 Festive Stone
REWARDS: 5,500 coins, 55 XP, unlocks Festive Beam and Festive Block

Goal #11-A Chat at the Tavern
Meet the Craft Masters at the Tavern
Discuss with the Craft Masters
REWARDS: 1,600 coins, 16 XP

Goal #12-Get Craftin', Mr. Artisan!
Craft 5 Festive Beams
Craft 5 Festive Blocks
REWARDS: 3,000 coins, 30 XP, unlocks Trusty Steed

Completing Goal #12 will trigger two new goals: The Trusty Steed and Tournament Number Two. Here are the goals after Tournament Number Two. To do Tournament Number Two however you must have completed Goal #8.

Goal #13-Tournament Number Two
Have an Anniversary Arena (Goal)
Have a Banquet Hall (Goal)
REWARDS: 3,500 coins, 35 XP

Goal #14-Round One
Cheer Thurston on at the tournament!
Have 1 Trusty Steed
REWARDS: 5,000 coins, 50 XP, unlocks Anniversary Armour

Goal #15-Round Two
Cheer Thurston on at the tournament!
Craft 1 Anniversary Armour

After this goal, two goals are triggered: Pause for Thought and Round Three. First is Pause for Thought.

Goal #16-Pause for Thought
Craft 1 Pause Potion
Craft 1 Festive Essence
REWARDS: 5,000 coins, 50 XP, unlocks Festive Tree

Goal #17-Spruce it Up!
Have 1 Festive Tree
Have 1 Festive Wall
Have 1 Festive Gate
Have 1 Festive Tower
REWARDS: 6,000 coins, 60 XP

Here are the goals for Round Three and after.

Goal #18-Round Three
Cheer Thurston on in the Tournament!
Upgrade Anniversary Arena to level 3
REWARDS: 7,500 coins, 75 XP, unlocks Victory Flower

Goal #19-Second Victory!
Have 2 Victory Flowers
Have 1 Anniversary Castle
REWARDS: 10 gems, 100 XP, unlocks Anniversary Carriage, Tournament Cup, unlocks Thurston's Surprise

Now here are the goals starting with Trusty Steed.

Goal #20-Trusty Steed
Have 1 Trusty Steed
Collect from Trusty Steed
REWARDS: 4,000 coins, 40 XP, unlocks Trusty Stable

Goal #21-The Special Stable
Have 1 Trusty Stable

Goal #22-Horse Collector
Collect Horsehair
Collect Horsefeet
Collect Fur
REWARDS: 4,000 coins, 40 XP

Goal #23-Stable Crafter
Place your Trusty Steed in the Stable
Craft any recipe with the Trusty Stable
REWARDS: 5,000 coins, 50 XP, unlocks Anniversary Castle

Goal #24-The Trusty Adventurer
Have 1 Anniversary Castle
Craft one Anniversary Feast
Send your knights off on Find the Legendary Sword
REWARDS: 5,000 coins, 50 XP, unlocks Banquet Cow

Goal #25-The Cursed Caves
Send your knights off on Explore the Cursed Caves
REWARDS: 5,000 coins, 50 XP, unlocks Festive Chicken

Goal #26-The Crystal Kingdom
Send your knights off on Find the Lost Crystal Kingdom
REWARDS: 5,000 coins, 50 XP, unlocks Birthday Pig

To trigger Goal #27, you must have completed Goal #18.

Goal #27-The Victory Feast
Craft 1 Victory Feast
Have 2 Banquet Halls
Have 2 Banquet Kitchens
REWARDS: 5 gems, 50 XP, unlocks Anniversary Sheep

maguar
09-17-13, 02:15 AM
Please note that Oliver's post above is his suggestion for what could come next. At this stage we have no idea what the next update will include. I know I can't wait for it to be released.

Oliver118
09-17-13, 10:46 PM
Thanks for highlighting that, Maguar. I forgot to mention it. It's great having a mod around, isn't it?:)

maguar
09-18-13, 03:40 AM
Hey Oliver, I love your passion for the game. Some of your posts in the suggestions have been so detailed. I just had to put a warning on that one through or I could see someone posting "I haven't got these goals yet. What do I need to do to get them?"

JakeandNanaBerg
09-18-13, 06:38 AM
Would love if a design for a red ros? bush which dropped red petals! 🌹

Oliver118
09-18-13, 11:22 PM
Would love if a design for a red ros? bush which dropped red petals! ��

I suppose that would be nice! Hey, maybe that would be good for Castle story: Valentine's Day 2014!

vednir
09-19-13, 09:52 PM
How about permitting the King's Keep/Queen's Court to be upgradable similar to the deep mines and knight's hall?

Each level (to a maximum of 10) would decrease the time for an adventure by 30 minutes for a total reduction of 5 hours to a minimum of 17 hours for an adventure. This should mean no significant change to the rate of adventures one could complete (i.e. still one per day) but would provide some flexibility in when in your day you could start an adventure and still have it complete the following day.

The upgrades could require some combination of rare drops and high value materials (ornate blocks/beams/magic cement) to give people long term goals to work towards.

Oliver118
09-19-13, 11:10 PM
I'm back to the Poll & Suggestion Thread with a new suggestion!

Elemental Keep
Category: Special Building
Price: 150 gems, also craftable in Gem Shack
To build: 5 Silver Bars, 5 Gold Bars, 5 Platinum Bars, 1 Jewelled Necklace
Upgrades
Level 2: 10 Silver Bars, 10 Gold Bars, 10 Platinum Bars, 5 Diamonds
Level 3: 6 Jewelled Necklaces, 15 Golden Nugget, 10 Rubies
Level 4: 10 Emeralds, 10 Topazes, 10 Amethysts, 10 Sapphires
Level 5: 5 Legendary Rubies, 5 Legendary Emeralds, 5 Legendary Sapphires, 1 Legendary Diamond
Payout: 5 Gems/hour, Diamonds, Rubies, Emeralds, Sapphires, Topazes, Amethysts, Jewels, Golden Nuggets, Platinum Ore
Royal Points: 1,200
Description
The Elemental Keep gives you the ability to craft Elemental Shards to summon the Legendary Dragon, which gives you:
-cuts down crafting time and adventuring time by 25%
-cuts down collection time by 25%
-gives 25% higher chance of getting rarer items
-gives 25% added payout to Town buildings and Royal buildings with a chance of gems
However the Elemental Keep only starts giving out it's payout after you have summoned the Legendary dragon, meanwhile you can still get the new resources from the Enchanted Mine. The Enchanted Mine is an expansion which requires:
-45 Jewels
-70 Stone
-60 Iron Ore
-50 Silver Ore
You can use resources from the Enchanted Mine in the Gem Shack, which is locked by goal.
Elemental Keep Craftables
Fire Shard-30 Rubies
Nature Shard-30 Emeralds
Sky Shard-30 Topazes
Water Shard-30 Sapphires
Magic Shard-30 Amethysts
Light Shard-30 Diamonds
Legendary Dragon-1 Fire Shard, 1 Nature Shard, 1 Sky Shard, 1 Water Shard, 1 Magic Shard, 1 Light Shard
Once you summon the Legendary Dragon, you can no longer craft things in the Elemental Keep, but you can still craft things in the Gem Shack.

Legendary Dragon
By feeding the Legendary dragon, he improves the boosts he gives and by feeding the Legendary dragon to level 5, he maximises his boosts.

Enchanted Mine
The Enchanted Mine is a special expansion, because it doesn't require coins, wisp lanterns or permits, instead it requires Stone, Iron Ore, Silver Ore and Jewels. Every time you craft a Pickaxe, you can enter the Enchanted Mine. You have 10 hits per pickaxe. Tap to dig. Materials are everywhere, but rarer materials are harder to come across. You have 100 hits in total before the Mine collapses. Then you have to wait 8 hours until you can use it again. When you're in the Mine you'll notice a meter on the right hand side of your screen. This is the luck-o-meter. The more hits you do, the luckier you get and the easier you can get rarer materials. But when you don't use your mine a lot your luck starts to decrease, so remember to visit the Enchanted Mine regularly whenever you can!

Gem Shack
In the Gem Shack, you can craft very precious things-even gems! These rare items are used to build the Elemental Keep and to upgrade it. In the Gem Shack, you can also craft Charms. Charms are things that help you in your kingdom to make life easier for you!

Gem Shack Craftables
Materials
Jewelled Necklace-10 Rubies, 10 Emeralds, 10 Sapphires, 10 Topazes, 5 Diamonds
Platinum Bar-5 Platinum Ore
Gold Bar-5 Gold Nuggets
Silver Bar-15 Silver Ore
Gems
Spoonful of Gems-10 Diamonds (5 Gems)
Cup of Gems-15 Diamonds (10 Gems)
Plate of Gems-20 Diamonds (15 Gems)
Tray of Gems-25 Diamonds (20 Gems)
Table of Gems-30 Diamonds (25 Gems)
Heap of Gems-35 Diamonds (30 Gems)
Roomful of Gems-40 Diamonds (35 Gems)
House of Gems-45 Diamonds (40 Gems)
Mountain of Gems-50 Diamonds (45 Gems)
Charms
Miner's Charm-50 Stone, 40 Iron Ore, 35 Jewels (Now 20 Hits per Pickaxe)
Coin Charm-5,000 coins (Boosted coins by 10% for all Town buildings)
Royal Coin Charm-10,000 coins, 50 Royal Points (Boosted coins by 10% for all Royal buildings)
Monster Attractor Charm-10 Rat Tails, 10 Bones, 10 Fur (Attracts 10% more monsters)
Troll Hunter Charm-10 Troll Essence, 5 Troll Horns (Attracts 10% more Glimmer trolls)
Sonic Charm-3 Topazes (Reduces collection time by 10% for all buildings)
Energy Charm-10 Sugar (Replaces Energy 2x faster!)

Please note this is just a suggestion.

Oliver118
09-19-13, 11:11 PM
Oops, Gem Shack ingredients for Elemental Keep:
Elemental Keep-10 Topazes, 10 Sapphires, 10 Amethysts, 10 Platinum Ores

Again, this is just a suggestion.

maguar
09-23-13, 12:17 AM
Thanks for your patience everyone. The new thread is here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58898-Castle-Story-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread-23rd-September-2013)