PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone read this from Lava?

iggychic
07-26-13, 11:27 AM
I'm at level 60 something. No new challenges for several levels. NOTHING. People keep asking for new gifts, NOTHING. I see there are only two new outfits left for me to earn at different levels and then what? Poop.... why isn't this game as well developed as something like Bakery Story? You can see why people drop out after the 40's levels....is this going to change? :mad:

Gypsy_Cat
07-26-13, 01:35 PM
I really don't think anyone from TL ever reads the boards. The Mods do their best to get us info when they can, bless their hearts, but getting any actual answers is verrrry rare.

nky1111
07-26-13, 02:08 PM
They upgrade only dragon story and only for ios. FS/RS/BS/ all android have been left behind long ago.

sanya87
07-26-13, 02:14 PM
i am level 93 and i still play it, not so often like before but i like to check for new updates, try to master the catalogues, i have great neighbours and like to visit them. i still have some goals to finish, actually those goals and challenges were never too interesting for me in this game. but i can understand people who need it to not lose interest.

rosieposy6912
07-26-13, 05:58 PM
Well, If I'm correct, the only people that might be connected with TL are the Community Managers and maybe the moderators. Though the Community Managers oversee the forum, they also respond to someone's thread/post.

ariesblu
01-04-14, 06:53 PM
A lot of basic things, such as new gifts, make up counter for Android, certain tiles etc etc have been suggested to no avail.

ferylit
01-04-14, 07:27 PM
No goals, no extra gems for mastering a complete collection, a few bits of new decor & fashions...that's what tl gives the FS players.

lanenacangri
01-12-14, 11:56 AM
I'm at level 60 something. No new challenges for several levels. NOTHING. People keep asking for new gifts, NOTHING. I see there are only two new outfits left for me to earn at different levels and then what? Poop.... why isn't this game as well developed as something like Bakery Story? You can see why people drop out after the 40's levels....is this going to change? :mad:

Im wondering y cant andriod users have the same things as the apple users like the cosmetic table so we too can order cosmetics. Its not fair how apple users have cute things and the andriod users dont.