PDA

View Full Version : Deleting friends

Unregistered
07-13-10, 09:21 AM
HOw do you delete a friend. They are posting bad comments

Chezzik
07-13-10, 09:35 AM
If you look at the other threads here, everyone is complaining about it. It is not possible to delete neighbors.

There's a thread up above called "We ARE listening!". I think I'm the only one that posted in that thread that we are awaiting an answer about deleting neighbors. They didn't respond. It would be helpful if another person or two added to that thread ;)

Unregistered
07-14-10, 04:02 AM
hi Norman,
Please hurry with the delete function. Is it possible to let us know when it would roughly be out?

Unregistered
07-15-10, 07:58 AM
HOw do you delete a friend. They are posting bad comments

I have written to support twice regarding this matter. I also play another game with someone who started posting bad comments and would like to block and delete that person from my friends list. We need this as an option.

Unregistered
07-15-10, 08:06 AM
I spent money on gems to add items and now I can't play because of threatening comments that are left on my wall. I hope you hurry with the delete option.

Unregistered
07-16-10, 10:38 AM
I spent money on gems to add items and now I can't play because of threatening comments that are left on my wall. I hope you hurry with the delete option.

Ummmm u can't play because of comments on ur wall.........

Are u unable to just delete the comments? Its not a hard task just a few extra taps.....

Unregistered
07-16-10, 04:47 PM
Ummmm u can't play because of comments on ur wall.........

Are u unable to just delete the comments? Its not a hard task just a few extra taps.....

I'm sick of seeing nasty comments on my wall when I log in. I need a block option. I liked playing the game, but it takes all of the fun out of it when you log in and see it on your wall. I'm suck of having to log in and see the comms have been there for hours.

Unregistered
07-16-10, 04:49 PM
I'm sick of seeing nasty comments on my wall when I log in. I need a block option. I liked playing the game, but it takes all of the fun out of it when you log in and see it on your wall. I'm suck of having to log in and see the comms have been there for hours.

*Correction-sick

Unregistered
07-16-10, 11:19 PM
This game is a lot of fun and I have been enjoying it immensely. That is, until last night. I have not been playing the game very long and it is easily possible to make a mistake as I learn how to play it better. It was with some shock that I received an extremely nasty and abusive message from a player simply because I accidentally watered his plants.I thought that watering people's crops was what one is meant to do in this game. I am not sure what his problem is, but he continued to post abusive messages and to also discuss me with another player who is one of my neighbours, in an abusive fashion. She unfortunately joined in saying negative things about me and agreeing with him.

I wonder if either of these people would tolerate a player talking to one of their children or loved ones in this fashion?

I have notified the people who control this game and have reported both of these people. They can only continue with their nasty little comments if no-one does anything.

On the positive side, most of the players of this game are extremely friendly and have a great sense of humour. It is a fantastic game and I am not going to allow immature people to push me out of playing this game.

Unregistered
07-16-10, 11:55 PM

Dear player

I am not sure how old or what sex you are and I am sad that you bought gems and now feel as if you are unable to participate in such a fantastic game.

I can relate to the way that you feel, having been similarly targeted. When I approached the abuser via post and asked him to stop, he kept sending abusive posts one after the other and left them on my wall where they cannot be deleted. They are there for all the world to see. Not only that, but this bully also discussed me in abusive terms with one of my farm neighbours. It left me feeling somewhat shaken and anxious.

My response; I refuse to allow such bullies to dictate how I will behave and even though my farm neighbour has acted badly, I still water her because I am a kind person and I also earn coins for watering her. Just because she is nasty, doesn't mean I have to be nasty as well. I have also reported both of them to the Storm 8 people. Part of the Rules and Conditions for play include not being abusive to or bullying of other players. It might help if you read them. Such behaviour can be monitored and the offending players removed from the game. These bullies are practising a sort of cyber-bullying. However, they leave their traces.

These people are bullies; just like the ones at school. They act in the way that they do, because they have limited relationship s****s. They are to be pitied if that is the only way that they can relate to others.

The trick is to not let them control you. You can help yourself by reporting them to the people who run this game. You need to give them the abusers' names so they will know who to target. You will have their screen names and possibly their storm 8 names.

All the best and I do hope that you do not allow a few nasty bullies to stop you from enjoying a game that you obviously want to play. All the best.

1figgyfarm
04-06-12, 10:24 AM
Now they have got the feature. You can delete your neighbours by going to the list of neighbours page. There is a little button with 'edit' written on it. Now you can delete anyone you want.

greygull
04-06-12, 11:23 AM
This feature has been changed, and this thread is outdated, and will be closed.