PDA

View Full Version : City Story Metro Poll and Suggestions 7/26/13

MiniLaura
07-26-13, 09:38 AM
(Multiple Choice Poll)

What new items would you like to see in your city?

Also suggest in-game content and features for game play in the thread.

lotuskat
07-26-13, 11:30 AM
Oooo, are we getting udpates again? Yay! :)

MiniLaura
07-26-13, 01:01 PM
I don't know if you are getting updates. The mods divvied up the responsibilities for posting polls and suggestion threads, and I got assigned CSM. Hopefully, there will be enough good suggestions that TL will do updates again.

bigbux3
07-26-13, 01:04 PM
No response from MHz_, no updates from TeamLava, and never our suggestions are implemented into the game. What's the point of these Polls anymore? TeamLava just does what they want anyways. :(

56cupcakes
08-12-13, 03:22 PM
I would really love to see an animal hospital! So many of us adore our pets so that would be great.

lotuskat
08-14-13, 09:16 AM
Idea for obtaining gems in TL games:

Given that more buildings seem to cost gems these days, I was wondering if TL would consider the following proposal for players to obtain gems for "free." TL could sell advertising spots, and in turn give players a small number of gems for each ad they watch through an in-app function. Each ad could be about 10-15 sec long. TL gets money, players get gems without paying cash, and marketing agencies have another way to get the word out. Of course, players would have to choose to watch the ad kind just as they would have to choose to buy gems; pop-up ads would just make the game unplayable.

CatLadyy
08-26-13, 01:36 AM
I'd like to see a horse stable, cow fields, flower beds, mexican cantina, art studio, "art in the park" decoration, bands busking (old timey bands), white farm house with a wrap around porch, brewery, convenience store, hot dog stand, dog park, I also like the idea of an animal hospital, bird sanctuary, fruit trees, greenhouse..