PDA

View Full Version : Unlock The Goals Or Challenges

Francys08
07-26-13, 08:46 AM
I have a good idea that would help each player get the chance to do every goal or challenge .Team Lava should unlock the goals , however you should unlock it by paying coins or gems. If you have to unlock it with gems it should not be no more than 20 gems .I was wondering why a goal that you did not have a chance to complete still there and they do not take it out of market .I feel frustrated that is lock and I cant do anything about it to unlock it .In my opinion this would be great suggestion because players would buy more gems to unlock the goals. Also it is frustrating to see that you have recipes that are lock because you did not finish the goals. Hope you like my idea for Restaurant Story and Bakery Story this idea will improve Team Lava games in a good way. Thank you for these wonderful games.

gockoshaine25
01-27-16, 06:31 PM
Hi please not to lock the stoves in restaurant story so the players will put many stoves to make the game more enjoyable. Thanks!

deekathleen
11-06-16, 07:05 AM
First I want to say thanks for listening to how much we wanted old goals released and opening them up again to us. :0)

It would be really awesome if you could make them available to all players though, such as those who may have started them and were not able to finish them. It kind of takes away from the fun of doing the old goals knowing some people didn't or couldn't finish them and now don't have another chance at them also. Thanks.

Oops I spelled release wrong....

(corrected! KP)

deekathleen
11-06-16, 12:26 PM
Thanks for correcting the title ☺

Sb1957
12-22-16, 07:57 AM
Hello I'm level 99 player, I have maxed all the available appliances, so PLEASE in future updates send more appliances or unlock the old one. I started playing in mid 2013 and still have blocked ovens. PLEASE. PLEASE!!

Anikamarie23
12-22-16, 03:05 PM
All of the appliances that are locked are from previous goals. If you didn't complete the goal at the time it was given out, then there's no way to unlock it.

Sb1957
12-23-16, 06:31 AM
All of the appliances that are locked are from previous goals. If you didn't complete the goal at the time it was given out, then there's no way to unlock it.

Oh I know that! But I think that if they want they can unlock old appliances. Or maybe create the same but recycled!! Please S8!!

Sb1957
12-23-16, 06:34 AM
Please create new appliances with more quantity of food on each serve.

wagygirl
01-18-17, 01:12 AM
I think the greatest update each week would be 3-6 MORE recipes for a specific appliance.
Charge for the original appliance + 3 recipes. Then charge half again for every 3 new recipes.

Please make the food look different. So many of the winter items LOOK like Halloween & Thanksgiving dishes until served.
It is really creepy to have current dessert food look like mummy fingers!

Desserts2Go
01-22-17, 04:24 PM
I agree with you for them to release the goals that some of us didn't get a chance to play and it's a bummer!! I think it should be offered at least.

2G8WCTG
02-19-17, 06:31 AM
I agree there are stoves or ovens that have one item to cook cause of a goal. I started late and could not finish some goals.
So if there are no goals to play ad the old goals for those who wants to play them. Just add them even those from a few years back i know some love to play them . SO PLEASE CONSIDER THE OPTION.

kwelninkitchen
02-24-17, 11:24 AM
Yes, I agree it would be nice if they reopened the old goals. I have recently started playing and it's frustrating to build a new stove only to find out I only get 1 recipe, please consider reopening the old quests or at least let us know if it is a stove that has goals to complete so I know not to buy them. I have spent gems on stoves only to find out I don't have full use of it.

Thank you,
Kathy

ceeekay
05-07-17, 07:14 PM
I agree with SB1957. I've been playing for a long time too and there are goal ovens that are locked. Please consider unlocking or running the challenges again so we can earn these ovens. I'm looking for something to make the game interesting again as it seems like there are long lapses between goal ovens and I have already mastered all the existing recipes. You can only decorate so many times before that becomes boring too!

LuveniaButler
05-29-17, 08:14 AM
I agree with you they should run the goals again. I have oven that I have built that I didn't get a chance to bake every thing, or oven I brought that I didn't get a chance to get all parts for and the goal is over. They don't give u a lot days to complete them. For other games in the goal,you have 100 or more days to complete.

tomtom007456
06-29-17, 04:23 PM
I would like the queen of mardi gras plz

bluberibakery
07-09-17, 06:33 PM
Agree with all of this. I've been playing Restaurant Story for over 5 years and at various times in my life I haven't been able to play because of whatever reasons, and I am annoyed that I get penalized by not being able to unlock some stoves.
I'd happily pay gems to have access to the stoves that I don't currently have.

bluberibakery
07-09-17, 06:36 PM

It'd make sense for people who didn't complete the goal at the time to pay gems to unlock them. That way we'd spend and therefore buy more gems and Storm8 would make more money.

kgp70282
08-14-17, 02:58 PM
Please please please have second chance goals once a month so those who did not get a chance to paricipate

PookiesSweetstuff
11-19-17, 02:05 PM
Love this idea, I played Bakery story before and quit due to no goals and locked items

PookiesSweetstuff
11-19-17, 02:08 PM
How does it work when u pay with gems to skip a challenge?

DragonFanatic0814
01-26-18, 09:07 PM
This idea has been on my mind for quite some time, and I think it would make the game more interesting/enjoyable: adding an option that would allow a player to complete certain goals/challenges they might have missed out on, for an in-game cost, once they reach the maximum level (in Restaurant Story, that would be level 99).

For example, someone misses out on a Halloween challenge due to sickness, holiday, work etc and they really wanted to do the challenge. For a certain number of gems, they can then unlock the desired challenge to complete it if the timer runs out before they can complete it (provided they are at the maximum level). If it runs out again, the cost to unlock it will be increased with each time the timer runs out.

And depending on how long the challenge was released will determine the price of unlocking it. I was thinking that the older the challenge, the cheaper the unlock price would be.

I am open to opinions, so tell me what you think.

Edit: Instead of paying to unlock goals/challenges, you pay gems to unlock the ability to choose which goals you wish to complete based on how long ago it was released. For example, the ability to do goals 1 year old or less will cost 100 gems, goals that are 4+ years old will cost 25 gems etc

P.S. I couldn't figure out how to add a Poll, so if anyone could tell me how to do so I would be very grateful.

Nompombrepe
02-10-18, 07:00 AM
I agree, you should re-release the ovens from when the game started (for a limited time every month re_release 5 ovens....I know you do it once in a while, but make it more consistent) for those who have just started the game. It's kind of ridiculous to think that because we started now, we are not able to access 30+ ovens. It's obvious you're running out of ovens, since you're now bringing in ovens from Bakery Story to Restaurant Story and vice versa. Please bring back the really old ones.

LightAndLove83
02-10-18, 08:48 AM
I think it would be nice if they gave some of us the chance to purchase items from old goals, both for gems and for coins. I think that would be fair. Most players got them for free when they played the goal, but I wouldn?t mind spending Gems and coins for old stuff from locked goals.

Anyone else?

twospoons
02-10-18, 01:22 PM
I think lots of anyones elses, given how often it's suggested.

LightAndLove83
02-11-18, 03:36 PM
They don’t listen. I’ve quit the game and so has five of my neighbors. It’s insanity to keep hoping that Storm will listen and they don’t. Hope they get it together for the rest of the players.

7700AnchorInn
02-26-18, 10:51 AM
I agree, you should re-release the ovens from when the game started (for a limited time every month re_release 5 ovens....I know you do it once in a while, but make it more consistent) for those who have just started the game. It's kind of ridiculous to think that because we started now, we are not able to access 30+ ovens. It's obvious you're running out of ovens, since you're now bringing in ovens from Bakery Story to Restaurant Story and vice versa. Please bring back the really old ones.

I agree. I would enjoy being able to use some of the appliances that are locked/retired. Maybe it would be quite popular!
Many ways to offer it: after completing a goal challenge provide a "Maintenance Man" option one day hire for a 5-7 day period(longer for those with real jobs). He could be hired by flat rate, a combination of goals, parts collected and redeemed or past accomplishment of all menu items cooked appliance. It could be stages working up to Service Warranty, Rebate or Trade-in. Other ideas that would work too.

DemonDragonSword
03-01-18, 02:20 PM
+1 :)

sehana
03-01-18, 02:31 PM
Haven't been on the forums for a while, but would like this also...

roxierocket
04-16-18, 07:40 PM
That would be terrific!

roxierocket
04-16-18, 07:42 PM
It kind of looks like they have done this on some goal prizes - am I wrong? I thinks this is a terrific idea. It would be worth buying gems to do that.

icysnowz
05-02-18, 09:02 PM
I would love to have the old old goals appliances that cant be unlocked back.
Really really old ones like the action chef stove and stormy stove and so on.

fefeoooo
08-16-18, 06:20 AM
Well I have been playing this game since 2009 or 2010. Yes, 8 or 9 years. There or ovens that I have never been given the opportunity to get. When I start playing, they had already been given. It is a pizza oven that has been in my locked goal oven for 8 or 9 years. So why don?t you give us some loyalty gifts. I have spent money in this game but it seems you all do not care. The fans or what make the game fun. If we were not playing some individuals would not have jobs. I work with the public!!!! Give us what we want. I understand if you miss a goal, the oven is gone. Wrong on so many levels. It depends when and what time of year you start playing. In order to have all the ovens, we would have to have started playing the game the first day, hour, minute or second it was placed in the App Store. So it is not fair for us who or playing to never be allowed a chance to gain all of these old ovens. Thank so much for the game.

CRCuteymcpritty
10-04-18, 12:00 PM
I think it's a great idea to open the opportunity up to players to unlock old goals for gems in Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. Give players the same timeframe to finish the goal as they had when the goal was first released. There are appliances that I would like to use but cannot because I wasn't playing the game at the time they were offered. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with this idea of using gems to unlock goals. Doing this would provide a profit for the game cause I think many players would purchase gems to unlock the goals.

5bread2fish
11-22-18, 08:19 AM
Who else would like a chance at getting retired appliances? Or even just being able to buy them and then building them? I know I would!! 5bread 2fish

Denie49
04-18-19, 10:54 AM
Need more challenges to unlock more stove and oven

ST4CoolGames
07-30-19, 02:05 PM
Instead of offering the final goal prize when the goal expires (this is usually offered on the Android version of RS or BS), how about offering the opportunity to unlock the recipes at the end?

I hate having locked recipes on an appliance, especially on event appliances and I missed the deadline with only one recipe to unlock. It would be nice to allow people to unlock those recipes for gems (of course, I know S8 has to make money).

Genette222
08-31-19, 11:24 AM
Hi please not to lock the stoves in restaurant story so the players will put many stoves to make the game more enjoyable. Thanks!

I think differently. I've got 9 stoves and can't get any more until level 49. The thing is as I progress I find the revenue and stars increase more substantially. To allow more stoves at any time would speed the game up, reaching the top level too quickly.

Red91170
10-10-19, 08:53 PM
Yes, I agree it would be nice if they reopened the old goals. I have recently started playing and it's frustrating to build a new stove only to find out I only get 1 recipe, please consider reopening the old quests or at least let us know if it is a stove that has goals to complete so I know not to buy them. I have spent gems on stoves only to find out I don't have full use of it.

Thank you,
Kathy
I agree 100% on this!!

georgiabassets
12-29-19, 05:48 PM
I don't understand why they are opposed to unlocking missed goal appliances. It would give them more income by charging gems for this. seems like a win-win to me.

ih8peas
03-02-20, 11:26 PM
All these years later I?m still asking for the same thing. Maybe one type of stove a month. Kinda sucks if you came in late to a certain goal you can never achieve.

X4a2
04-16-20, 10:27 AM
Any item, not just appliance, that is older than 24 months should be unlocked permanently for everyone for free. Those who completed the goals got TWO YEARS of exclusivity on those items. Most people don't even play the game for more than two years! This is definitely fair to them.

tigeress2474
08-21-20, 11:28 PM
Plz let us open goals that we have missed for whatever reason we missed them. I am willing to use gems to unlock them.

bgur78n
01-30-21, 01:57 PM
Hello team s8!
I really like the mission from 2016 Valentine's day, everything is great, but unfortunately I missed it, because I play a restaurant story from 2017 and I know that the missions are not repeated!
Please now when the love mission comes, release cupid foutan as a special offer! And always have a stove from past old missions as a special offer. Otherwise there is no way to have these great stoves. I hope someone pays attention to me! :) As a serious player, I want to have all the stoves from past old missions and to play and develop my restaurant

hyunji1014
02-04-21, 03:46 AM
I came here to say the same thing and I saw this thread. Totally agree with this.

I really want to have homemade ovens and homemade mixers, but found out I didn't have all recipes. I thought the 'sonic' stuffs with 25 gems would give me the recipes.... but they aren't. :(
So I wasted my gems. I mean they should open the recipes right I spent 25 gems for just one oven!

OR I think dev can open the past events again (goal rewards too), I mean, at the same time with the new event. So that people can choose.
Maybe some people can do both if they have enough time or gems. Or neighbors.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96161

bgur78n
02-06-21, 12:08 PM
Hello
Unlock the old stoves from past missions. Every month unlock 2 stoves from old missions, these stoves cost 30 diamonds and which player wants to buy it! I want a cupid foutan and a decadent stove and if they are unlocked now I will buy one! no matter how much they cost

bgur78n
02-07-21, 04:46 PM
S8 watch how many players want the same thing! We even tell you that we will pay and ... NOTHING! Unlock all stoves from old missions to cost diamonds + regular missions and whatever stove, oven or fountain to buy and build! It's stupid of me to look at a lot of locked questions! I THINK NO ONE IS PAYING ATTENTION TO US HERE and we are writing about nothing. Watch what the players want;)

Anikamarie23
02-09-21, 08:59 AM
Why do the appliances for goals require so many parts now??? It?s hard to complete goals like this. As far as old stoves go, I agree with the other players. We should be able to unlock them even if we have to purchase them with gems which wouldn?t be a problem at all. There?s alot of locked recipes I wish I could cook.