PDA

View Full Version : Please sort Tinker Camp recipes

raycholio
07-26-13, 08:36 AM
I noticed with the last update that all of the crafting buildings got their recipes sorted in a nice, neat way... But after (finally!) getting the tinker camp, I see all those recipes are in no such order. It's not a big deal, but it would be nice to see them just as nicely arranged as the other crafting buildings :D

HNO3
07-26-13, 02:07 PM
I noticed with the last update that all of the crafting buildings got their recipes sorted in a nice, neat way... But after (finally!) getting the tinker camp, I see all those recipes are in no such order. It's not a big deal, but it would be nice to see them just as nicely arranged as the other crafting buildings :D

They were actually sorted better before the update - some intern probably screwed up ;)

raycholio
07-26-13, 03:30 PM
They were actually sorted better before the update - some intern probably screwed up ;)

I didn't get to see what it looked like before the update, but I do know that as of right now the glues (at least) are out of order. I guess I'm just a little weird because it annoys me to see things out of order like that. :P