PDA

View Full Version : Valentine Version

moon331
07-26-13, 07:35 AM
I have a valentine version installed on my iPad. However, it is the same with the normal version, no pink trees, no love shacks, no valentine goals... except that the unexpanded area has pink trees and the interface is the valentine style. I guess I missed the opportunity to trigger the valentine stuff? Will the Valentine Version be back next year? Thanks! :p

MiniLaura
07-26-13, 09:56 AM
As I understand it, you can no longer trigger Valentine's goals and all Valentine's items were removed from the store.

People who have the love shack can still make and buy certain Valentine's items whether or not they use the Valentine's version. They can also trigger goals with the Love Shack.

But since you never started the goals, you can't get the Love Shack.

TL has not said whether the Valentine's version will be reactivated in the future.

moon331
07-26-13, 10:29 AM
Thank you so much!

Just saw a value pack that offers an unicorn and some gems for 9.99 dollars. Very temping since it maybe the only way I can have an unicorn.

gsw30
08-03-13, 06:11 PM
I deleted my love shack in the original castle story how can I get it back?

arale_norimaki
08-03-13, 09:49 PM
I deleted my love shack in the original castle story how can I get it back?

Here is a suggestion from kooky panda:

If you sold your love shack, you can try emailing support@teamlava.com to if they can assist you.

gsw30
08-05-13, 12:14 AM
They sent me here!

ghjvcucjb
08-05-13, 01:35 AM
They sent me here!

If you had the valentine edition, and it sounds like you did, you can go to your settings, purchase history, and reinstall the valentine edition. Then look in your buildings tab and see if you can re purchase it. Once that is done and synced up, you can delete the valentine edition again and the love shack will now be in your regular version.

It's worth a try.

gsw30
08-05-13, 02:56 AM
I think the problem is I deleted the love shack

arale_norimaki
08-05-13, 03:18 AM
I think the problem is I deleted the love shack

Then you should reply to support telling them that you have searched the forum and that the only advice you could find was the one given by kooky panda: if you had the Love Shack and sold it, you need to contact support to have them install it back in your game (as much as I'd want to, I can't do that). After all, the Love Shack is sold for 0 coins, so it was clearly by mistake that you gave it away it in the first place!

arale_norimaki
08-05-13, 03:18 AM
PS you didn't delete it, you sold it (it can't be deleted)

arale_norimaki
08-05-13, 03:25 AM
PS 2 My bad, I didn't understand you were talking about deleting CS Valentine version. What ghjvcucjb explained is how to recover any deleted app. No matter what you erase from your iPhone/iPad/iPod, you can still access it and install it again from your computer.

That said, I still have CS Valentine version on my device and it has none of the Valetine items in the market, they were all removed. The only difference with the regular version is that everything is pink and that it is much faster (hence there are less risks of falling in gem traps). I am not surre you'll be able to install the Love Shack by yourself using Valentine's edition, yu can try and if doesn't work contact again support (use the reference number you already have)

ghjvcucjb
08-05-13, 09:35 AM
Arale_norimaki, if we switched back to the valentine edition, will it run the same as the regular version? And will our nbrs see the pink version when they visit? Or does it appear as the normal green to them? I miss the pink forest but remember reading somewhere that the only the regular edition had the bug updates. TIA!

arale_norimaki
08-05-13, 10:52 AM
ghjvcucjb, IMHO it runs mostly like the normal version:

V-Day edition makes you see everything pink, but noone sees you pink if they are not using the V-Day edition.

I know the latest version is supposed to be the only up-to-date and having all the fixes. But truth is the previous non-pink version had more problems than CS V-Day Edition: bugs like "coins instead of X" or social bar not being full belonged exclusively to the green version. For me, the current version is basically a green version of V-Day ;)

The only differences I see in the Valentine Edition are 1) the order of stuff in workshop, potion shop, kitchen, tinkers camp and magic forge, as these we sorted out in a different way for the last update and 2) everything loads much faster (the green version seems to "hesitate" sometimes).

nan0165
08-05-13, 05:28 PM
I started with the V-day edition and still play on it, I downloaded the other but it looks funny to me and so I went back to the V-day. It just feels like home. If they come out with a Christmas edition I would like that, but after it was over I hope I could go back to the valentines edition.