PDA

View Full Version : Gold Habitat Exclusion

Chianti
07-26-13, 01:01 AM
I don't intend to start a flame war nor debate over the habitat limitations. The producers clearly implemented the limitation so the economy doesn't spiral out of control (just imagine how much money you'd be making if you had a single habitat per dragon (space limitation notwithstanding).

That being said, I do believe that the gold habitats should not count towards your max habitat limit. The content (dragons) available for these habitats can only be purchased, not bred, and thus are only available to paying customers.

You already have a limitation on the Gold dragons (1 of each type per realm), so it is impossible to exploit with multiple habitats. Additionally, and most importantly, you are discouraging players from investing more money into your game by including gold habitats into the max habitat equation.

I myself would love to purchase a stainglass or Midas gold dragon (more money for you), but I have not and will not so long as they count towards my maximum limit.

I currently have 129/139 dragons - all but 4 bred myself. My goal is to have one of each type; a goal that is impossible to achieve so long as gold habitats count towards my max. As it stands, I'm already considering shelving, aka putting my existing treasure dragon in moth balls due to the new Astrology based dragons. I am at 51/51 so I cannot build a habitat required to house these new types. Let alone multiple, since I doubt you'll stop with Leo.

I implore you: either make gold habitats not count towards your max habitat limit, or implement a better method of throttling habitats. As a player, don't you want me to invest into your game? Don't you want it possible for us to obtain one of each dragon ( should we be so inclined)? Your current limitation does not allow for this.

As you can see, I've been playing this game since it was released. I understand the mechanics and I understand the limitation on habitats. I simply feel as though a) gold should not count towards your habitat limit and b) the current habitat limit needs to be increased by 4. You released gemstone and "Astrology" based dragons nearly simultaneously, yet only raised the limit by 1.

Please advise.

My realm is called "Tel Aviv" and my in-game ID is Chianti. If you see a method by which I can rearrange my habitats so as to have 1 of each dragon, please do so. However, with gold habitats counting towards my max, I simply don't thing it's possible, and you're dissuading your customers from making purchases.

Chianti
07-26-13, 01:18 AM
My apologies... I have 130/141. Even more proof that the habitat limitation needs to be increased and have gold not count. The number of dragons available to breed increases so rapidly even a power user such as myself can't keep tabs.

eye_of_the_world
10-02-13, 10:51 AM
I totally agree! Gold habitats and Treasure habitats should NOT count towards the maximum habitat limit!

Some people have plenty of gold habitats, and the price is too high! 500 gold each, and even though they do hold 10k coins which is cool IMO but only for an extra dragon? No that's not acceptable! They should take these off the maximum habitat limit, to reward these people who buy these habitats.... It's the least they could do.