PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the recipes in my motherly oven???

mrscaradine38
07-25-13, 09:29 PM
I left for vacation and came back to see that my favorite oven, the motherly oven, has not recipes. What happened? :confused:

cherryberry9
07-25-13, 09:54 PM
I'll check my game. Though I did pop out that oven earlier today and I still had recipes.

OnCloudDivine
07-25-13, 10:51 PM
I have all three recipes available on my motherly oven. Try storing your ovens and re-opening your game.

nmishii
07-25-13, 10:53 PM
Tap on the tabs at the top. The first tab should display the motherly oven recipes. If its on the other tabs you won't see recipes.

mrscaradine38
07-26-13, 06:13 PM
I did click the first tab, still no recipes. I also put it back in inventory and then took it back out, still no recipes. I also cleared my cache, still no recipes. I don't know what happened (sigh)

jellypie200
07-27-13, 07:15 AM
I left for vacation and came back to see that my favorite oven, the motherly oven, has not recipes. What happened? :confused:
Because its set on time and I think you need to finish the goal
To get recipes

mrscaradine38
07-27-13, 10:44 AM
Because its set on time and I think you need to finish the goal
To get recipes

Really? I wonder why I was able to use the recipes before they disappeared? Wow, people who start the game late should be given the option to buy out the goals even when they are expired. Oh well. Thanks for the help everyone!

kianebakes
07-27-13, 11:00 AM
Really? I wonder why I was able to use the recipes before they disappeared? Wow, people who start the game late should be given the option to buy out the goals even when they are expired. Oh well. Thanks for the help everyone!

They were not locked by goals. It's a normal oven. I checked, my recipes are there.

LalaSmooth
07-27-13, 01:27 PM
My recipes are there. Email Teamlava and they will look into it for you