PDA

View Full Version : Missing Habitats after switching from Fairy Tales to Rainbow

akocek
07-25-13, 08:06 PM
I was having issues with the new Rainbow version of DS which would force close when trying to open the goal for the gemstone dragon so I went to the older Fairy Tales version which allowed me to access the goal and purchase a gemstone habitat. Unfortunately, now when I go back to the Rainbow version the habitat is missing as is the money I spent to get it. Anyone else having this problem? Many thanks!

RabidSugarGlider
07-26-13, 10:27 AM
You may want to refer to these two threads for information on this topic.
here for 1. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?56026-Breeding-issue-and-Rainbow-version-issue)
here for 2. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?56071-Invisible-Habitats)

Hmmf...This might be caused by your device having resources slowing down while you are playing. Lets try and get to the bottom of this shall we!? :)

1)We would first like you to try to force close all applications that may be running in the background while you are playing the game. This will free up resources that otherwise would be used up by said applications and could cause performance issues such as the one you are experiencing now.
2)Please try an uninstall and re-install of the game if the above step does not improve the situation
3)If both of these options do not solve the issue can you tell us what version of the game you are currently playing?(I.E are you playing the normal version of the game or a special one like Fairy Tail or Rainbow)

It does appear that the Athletic dragon is a possibility with how the two dragons you are breeding breakdown. So that looks to be correct. For the habitats issue you are experiencing are you seeing dragons in those areas by themselves and just the habitat not showing specifically? What was the version of the game you had been playing prior to this one, and where these habitats and such from the Fairy Tale version specifically? You can try logging into the Fairy Tale version first and then the Rainbow version after to see if the habitats show up.

Hope this helps.