PDA

View Full Version : Allow us to move food!

Gypsy_Cat
07-25-13, 10:50 AM
I would spend coins, and maybe even gems, on new counters if we could move our food! It's ridiculous that we can't; it seems like it would only take adding a third option to the 'tap to manage' pop up box (1. Clear counter 2. Keep food 3. Move food). Every time I redecorate, I look at the matching counters longingly, but don't buy them because I will be stuck with thousands of plates on them next time I redecorate. I feel the same way in Restaurant Story, Fashion Story and Nightclub Story. Honestly, would it be that hard to do?

07-25-13, 11:15 AM
I always wonder how players have a shop full of new counters only when they come out. Surely they can't toss all their food and recook it? I need to ask if there is a trick. You know how you have an empty counter, cook an item already made, prepare a new dish and the old dish may leave the counter its been on for a long time? I wondered if there's a method to it all.

Because it also drives me nuts when I have about 8 differenr counters out. I have the black ones I'm trying to hide from valentine, behind large pieces of decor. Selling out clothes on fashion to use a new rack is annoying too. Doing it now as I type.

So Yes, please consider this TL!

Gypsy_Cat
08-05-13, 12:07 PM
Seriously, can this get some kind of response please?

sweet__nothings
08-13-13, 09:55 PM
I'm pretty sure this doesn't exist but I want to be sure since I saw a weird appliance on someone's bakery that honestly looked like a mini fridge or something lol.

I want to be able to move food from counter to counter. It's like we're basically stuck with the counters we have unless you want to store it and lose all your food.

Is there still no way to move food from one counter to a new one? 😔

kianebakes
08-13-13, 10:01 PM
I'm pretty sure this doesn't exist but I want to be sure since I saw a weird appliance on someone's bakery that honestly looked like a mini fridge or something lol.

I want to be able to move food from counter to counter. It's like we're basically stuck with the counters we have unless you want to store it and lose all your food.

Is there still no way to move food from one counter to a new one? ��

No. You have to let the old food sell out or dump it and lose earning the coins for it. You have to re-bake the food and place it on the new counter or your choice. The option to move food has been requested for years. It's not happening.

Can't think of a mini-fridge..

kooky panda
08-14-13, 05:21 AM
Seriously, can this get some kind of response please?
I am afraid this feature will not be added , see a response from a CM on your other thread.

Thanks for the suggestion however this is not a feature that will be added.