PDA

View Full Version : Game runs slow

yamiko279
07-25-13, 09:05 AM
I play Restaurant story on my Galaxy Tab android version 4.1.1. For some reason, the game just so...lag out. It's not smooth like when it was on my iPad, and sometimes it is very frustrating. Can someone tell me what I can do to enhance the processing to make it run better, or is it just because the Galaxy Tab can't handle the game well?

ButterPanda
07-26-13, 10:07 AM
Some devices just don't handle some games as well as other devices. To help your device manage its resources better, force close the game along with all open apps currently running in the background. Restart the device and be sure to sit as close to your router as you can for maximum Wi-Fi connection.

TinksThots
08-03-13, 08:33 PM
Everything Kooky said. Also, the more decorations, chairs, counters, etc. you have, the more resources your device has to use to render them every time you load your store, therefore the slower it'll run. The number of customers on the screen at once affects it the most, because those are constantly moving. My advice: Block your door while you're in there serving and prepping food and gathering your tips, you'll have a much easier time getting all that done without the customers eating up your device's RAM, then unblock it when you're done.

Don't use the door-blocking thing to try to stock up on food though, because if you unblock and your stock disappears without giving you your coins, it's considered your own fault because the game isn't designed to do that, and the loss is not supported or compensated. :)