PDA

View Full Version : Query about Gifts

Unregistered
12-31-10, 09:23 PM
I noticed that when the gifts come through, sometime, the tab states "accept" or "use gift". I know that when I accept the gift, it goes into the inventory and I can bring them out anytime. How about "use gift"? Does it mean, i have to use that gift immediately? So for example, if i was sent a gift for stew and i use it, will it also affect all the stews that I have in the inventory? So say, if in the ventory, I have 1500, and if I accept the "use gift" for stew, will the counter have 1650 stews or just 150 stew?

Unregistered
12-31-10, 10:39 PM
I noticed that when the gifts come through, sometime, the tab states "accept" or "use gift". I know that when I accept the gift, it goes into the inventory and I can bring them out anytime. How about "use gift"? Does it mean, i have to use that gift immediately? So for example, if i was sent a gift for stew and i use it, will it also affect all the stews that I have in the inventory? So say, if in the ventory, I have 1500, and if I accept the "use gift" for stew, will the counter have 1650 stews or just 150 stew?

Er... this question is so pointless, as it doesn't matter?

You can only accept 20 gifts, so if all are stew, that's 3000 stew. If you actually use the "Use" tab on ONE stew gift, yes, you are placing that SOLE stew onto your counter, i.e., 150 stew goes on your counter. If you just accept ALL stew, then when you tap on them in inventory (this is EXACTLY like the "Use" tab) all 3000 will be placed onto a single counter.

As I said, I really think this is one of the most pointless questions ever. Accepting or using your gift in no way alters how many you can receive... it's just about whether you put it out on your account right then and there, or not.

Bizarre.